• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Animorphs (Ellimist and Crayak) Revisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, um, I had thought of three more powers that might fit the Ellimist and Crayak? Do you guys feel they'd qualify for Abstract Existence (possibly all three?), and Alternate Future Display? Avatar Creation is a given.

Well, here's the passage.

I now consisted of four thousand two hundred and twenty portions. I emerged from Zero-Space trailing my vast, extended body behind me. The instant I emerged I saw the trap.

Too late!

The pull of the black hole was impossible to fight. I had great power, but I did not have this power. My most forward portions fell into that gravity well with no chance at all of escape.

Crayak had laid the trap to perfection.

I shot an order to my other portions: Do not emerge!

Milliseconds from final disaster the remaining parts of me cancelled their descent from Z-space. I was wounded, not killed. But oh, how I was wounded.

I watched helplessly as vast parts of me, including the remnants of the original ship/body, all that was left of the true Ketran me, fell toward that black hole.

I was everywhere at once, lost, turned, twisted. In Z-space, in real space far away as parts of me emerged randomly, and falling into the horrible crushing mouth of the black hole.

I was bits and pieces.

The pain! My connections were across so many levels. It was not just a data stream, it was more than that. Those were my arms and wings there, falling, diminishing, being crushed by gravity.

Those were my eyes and ears spread out through space and nonspace. Stretched.

I felt the connection break down, felt it as if parts of my body were being sawed off. Pain! My mind was closing in, collapsing, no! Fragments. Pieces of me. Distorted cries and shouts of wild disjointed communication.

The universe itself seemed to disintegrate. The stars fell apart, opened themselves up like blossoming flowers. And then . . . and then . . .

I seemed to float in a place like nothing I had seen or imagined. All around me I saw massive, twisted lines of pure power, snapping and color-shifting. I saw numbers, deluges of them, I could hear them roaring around my ears. I reached out a vast hand and could run it over the curves of space itself. I could stroke the very curves of space-time.

I saw . . . I saw everything, the inside, underside, inner, and outer of everything at, once.

I lived still.

But where was I?

What was I?

I was within a black hole, within Zero-space, within real space and yet unified into one whole through a medium I could not yet conceive.

I was seeing, hearing, feeling in all places at once. The effect was extreme disorientation.

I tried instinctively to pull my parts together, but I could not. It was impossible that I should still be alive, impossible that I could flap wings that were still in Zero-space, impossible that I should seem to wiggle pods inside a black hole.

I was aware of Crayak, I felt him approach my real-space portions. He was attacking me piecemeal, exploding parts of me with great glee.

I felt physical parts of me evaporate, burned away by energy beams. And yet my mind was not diminished.

Portions of me were now fully within the black hole, they were crushed to dots, crushed to the size of atoms, destroyed for all intents and purposes.

And yet I lived.

Something was happening. Something . . .

One by one Crayak annihilated the component parts of me. Hundreds of them. Thousands of them. And when nothing was left of me in real space he chased me into Zero-space and squeezed those helpless, inanimate bits of machinery and flesh and crystal out into real space where they could be destroyed.

And still I lived.

How much time had passed? Unknowable. I was no longer within time. I could see time as a series of interwoven strands, a trillion trillion strands of possibility.

Was I dead? Was I in some sort of afterlife?

Dead, no. The dead do not see, and I saw! I saw things no living creature had ever seen before. I was deep within the structure of the universe, I was within the code of creation.

There was nothing left of me, nothing that any one could see or touch. I was gone, and yet I lived.

I don't know how long I floated through this eerie, brilliant, wondrous landscape of pure energy and purest beauty. Time was for other creatures. Time's arrow did not carry me along with it.

I knew nothing of this. I was a mere creature, for all my multitudes, for all my powers, I was, after all, a mere mortal creature.

It was as if one of the primitive Andalites I'd known had suddenly been thrust into the command center of a starship. I was an ignorant savage. An extreme primitive.

But I knew this: As simple and primitive as I might be, I could literally touch and move the vibrating lines of space-time.

Was I grown extremely big? Or had I shrunk to submolecular size? Size meant nothing. There was no size in this place.

I lived, and that was all I knew. I was alive without form, alive without synapses to fire, without food to devour, without limbs to control. I saw without eyes and tasted without tongue and moved with no wings or pods or engines to move me.

This I knew.

And I knew one other thing as well, a lesson hard-learned from millennia of war: My foe would find me.

An absurdly rare event, a cosmic coincidence had fashioned me. The odds? The odds were billions to one, trillions to one, incalculable.

But those were odds of this thing happening once. The odds of it happening again were great. Crayak learned. Crayak watched. Once I revealed myself to him, once I acted in such a way as to show myself, Crayak would find the way to follow me here. And as I was unchanged in mind and morality, so he would be unchanged.

Carefully, frightened at last into true humility, I began to study this new environment. I found I could see into the real world, see the events and peoples who made up these space-time strands.

They seemed to rise and mature and age and fall in the blink of an eye, and as I watched and studied and learned I knew that hundreds of thousands and finally millions of years were passing in real space.

I saw Crayak out there, still at his evil work. I saw lines go dark, unravel, coil up into nothingness as he massacred planets. Billions of lives become nothingness.

I had planted a great deal of life, and my Pemalites still lived to spread more, but the tide was turning once more in Crayak's favor.

At last, knowing I had so much more still to learn, knowing my own deep inadequacy, I struck back.

Regarding avatar creation, that's in one of the walls of text from the previous thread, but do you want the passage for that too? And alternate future display. Do you want the passage for that too?

I don't have the time to read that, but perhaps somebody else is willing to help out?

Type 1 seems right to me.

Avatar creation and alternate future display is a given at this point.

But I think Azathoth will be here soon to give his thoughts. :)

It would be the second one. Hold on.

I don't know how long I floated through this eerie, brilliant, wondrous landscape of pure energy and purest beauty. Time was for other creatures. Time's arrow did not carry me along with it.

I knew nothing of this. I was a mere creature, for all my multitudes, for all my powers, I was, after all, a mere mortal creature.

It was as if one of the primitive Andalites I'd known had suddenly been thrust into the command center of a starship. I was an ignorant savage. An extreme primitive.

But I knew this: As simple and primitive as I might be, I could literally touch and move the vibrating lines of space-time.

Was I grown extremely big? Or had I shrunk to submolecular size? Size meant nothing. There was no size in this place.

I lived, and that was all I knew. I was alive without form, alive without synapses to fire, without food to devour, without limbs to control. I saw without eyes and tasted without tongue and moved with no wings or pods or engines to move me.

This I knew.

And I knew one other thing as well, a lesson hard-learned from millennia of war: My foe would find me.

An absurdly rare event, a cosmic coincidence had fashioned me. The odds? The odds were billions to one, trillions to one, incalculable.

But those were odds of this thing happening once. The odds of it happening again were great. Crayak learned. Crayak watched. Once I revealed myself to him, once I acted in such a way as to show myself, Crayak would find the way to follow me here. And as I was unchanged in mind and morality, so he would be unchanged.

Carefully, frightened at last into true humility, I began to study this new environment. I found I could see into the real world, see the events and peoples who made up these space-time strands.

They seemed to rise and mature and age and fall in the blink of an eye, and as I watched and studied and learned I knew that hundreds of thousands and finally millions of years were passing in real space.

I saw Crayak out there, still at his evil work. I saw lines go dark, unravel, coil up into nothingness as he massacred planets. Billions of lives become nothingness.

I had planted a great deal of life, and my Pemalites still lived to spread more, but the tide was turning once more in Crayak's favor.

At last, knowing I had so much more still to learn, knowing my own deep inadequacy, I struck back.

Okay, I wanted a mod to clarify this. Thanks!

I'll add the new upgrades of Avatar Creation and Alternate Future Display to my Word docs, and let ya guys know when we can edit the profiles.

Got those upgrades, though ByAsura thought we should upgrade the tiers. What do you guys think? No, not to High 1-C. For their "pre-god" forms, as they were wielding plasma off stars. Can I show you guys? Ant, you there?

Can you remind me what this thread is about?

It was adding about more powers and abilities to the Ellimist and Crayak they were shown to have, and I've done that. Then ByAsura swung by me and suggested upgrading the "pre-god" tiers, and I've done that. I'm wondering if you wanna see? I think I have literally every power they ever showed in the series.

This is the stuff Yuka was talking about

Powers
The Ellimist's fleet is capable of entering Z-Space (Dimensional Travel)

• Then I entered Z-space and put a billion miles between myself and that foul place.
  • Now what? What is your game now, Ellimist? I thought of returning to Ket. But that would only cause me pain. Return to what? To empty skies where my people once lived? I flew. In and out of Z-space, in and out of orbits. Time meant nothing to me, I was in no hurry.
  • And then, I dropped from Z-space and entered a system where two planets were at war.
  • In fact, I dropped out of Z-space within twenty miles of being struck by a terrifically powerful Jallian beam that missed its in-tended target, missed me, and finally, diffused and harmless, slightly warmed the nickel-and-iron surface of a passing asteroid.
So what is Zero Space? An anti-reality, an opposite of the universe where FTL travel is possible

• I looked at Jake. "Zero space?" Jake looked back at me and shrugged. "Never heard of it." Ax looked doubtful. "Zero space," he repeated. "Zeeeero. The opposite of true space. Anti-reality." He looked patiently from one of us to the other. "Zero space, the non-dimension where faster-than-light travel is possible. Bull. Possi-bull-uh." "Oh," I said sarcastically. "That zero space. Um, Ax? Sorry to be so primitive and all, but we don't have faster-than-light travel. And I've never heard of zero space."
Can become invisible, and describes stealth technology as primitive

• I arrived, invisible to either side. I arrived in the midst of a ship-to-ship battle. In fact, I dropped out of Z-space within twenty miles of being struck by a terrifically powerful Jallian beam that missed its in-tended target, missed me, and finally, diffused and harmless, slightly warmed the nickel-and-iron surface of a passing asteroid.
  • The Jallian jubilation was short-lived. A swarm of Inner craft emerged from the primitive stealth-state that allowed them to hide from Jallian sensors.
Downgrades and Upgrades/More Powers
Crayak isn't Moon level, he's actually described as a small moon

• "Not such an easy game to win, is it?" For a moment I thought the voice was my own. The tone of sarcasm and deprecation mirrored my own self-directed rage. But then my sensors lit up. Something was emerging from Z-space. Something big. This ship was not a ship: It was a planetoid, large enough to be a small moon. And yet it was Z-space capable. Incredible! Impossible! An illusion, it had to be.
The Ellimist is capable of stoping and overpowering the KE of life wiping meteors at his weakest

• "Here is the game, Ellimist: Three worlds. Each inhabited by a sentient race: Laga, the Folk, and the Capasins. I believe you may know of the Capasins. There are three asteroids strategically placed. Three impacts within the next five minutes of time. Except that one of those asteroids has already been mined and will explode into harmless debris before it can hit — you have my word on that." "The word of a mass murderer." "Yes, but an honest murderer," he said, and laughed at his own wit. "You have time to reach and destroy one asteroid. Not the other two. If you guess wrong and destroy the mined asteroid then two planets will die. If you guess right and detonate one of the unmined asteroids, only a single world will die."
  • He would expect me to save the Laga. He would expect me to annihilate that asteroid and thus spare the peaceful farmers. And the Laga would be the species he hated most.
  • Seconds ticking. Time passing. I had to choose or make no play at all. Three massive asteroids twirled through black space, falling toward three planets.I lit my engines, moved to position, and opened fire.The Capasin asteroid heated, cracked, split. fired again and again, shattering the remaining large chunks."Blow your mine!" I cried."As I agreed," Crayak said. A huge explosion blossomed, a red fireball against black space. The explosion consumed what was left of the Capasin asteroid. Wrong! I had guessed wrong!I powered, full speed, to intercept the Laga asteroid. Fast! Faster! Too far to fire with any effect, fire anyway! I aimed, fired, watched my beams impact the distant asteroid. Too far away, and then the asteroid was within the shadow of the planet. There are no shock waves in space. I did not feel the impact. But I could see the green and blue planet of the Laga shudder. An amazing, awesome, terrible sight. The planet shuddered. Seemed almost to stop, unimaginable momentum checked. Slowly at first, then faster, a crack appeared, many cracks. The land was ripped apart. The seas drained into these craters, into these chasms. The white hot core of the Lagan world met oceans of cold water and exploded with breathtaking violence.The Lagan world blew apart in steam and fire and debris. Blew apart. A faint bluish haze of atmosphere clung to some of the larger chunks, then evaporated.Every living creature died.I had already turned away, already lit my engines, already calculated the utter impossibility, already knew my own impotence, raced for no reason, with no hope, raced and fired and missed, all the while knowing I did it for my own sanity and no other reason.The Folk died more slowly than the Lagans. The asteroid struck a glancing blow. It shocked the planet, ripped away a continent-sized chunk, and flew on past. The damaged planet wobbled wildly. Every structure on the planet was flattened, every sea-shore drowned, every lake spilled, millions died. And yet the Folk lived on."Their orbit is badly destabilized," Crayak observed. "You can see that they will slip slowly, then faster, wobbling, tom by shattering earthquakes, slide down and down the gravity well, atmosphere boiling away, suffocating, a few surviving in trapped pockets of air till of course they are roasted alive by their own sun."
After upgrading himself, The Ellimist equals Crayak, vaporizes an ocean, creates nukes and manipulates space

• It happened without warning. I emerged from Z-space in a previously unvisited solar system. A massive jolt hit me before I could so much as switch on my sensors. An energy beam of shocking power. For a split second I was simply overwhelmed. Every system flickered. Every synapse and connection stuttered. It was a blow that would have killed me ten thousand years earlier. But I was no longer quite the creature I'd been when Crayak had last seen me. I had followed the same theory for my own survival as I had for the survival of life itself: I had grown, replicated, expanded. I had broken "myself" into several dozen separate semi-biological ships. I was three dozen crystal/ships, all connected, all united by real-time communications on several different levels at once: everything from simple microwave and laser to more subtle connections based on mind-crystal harmonics. Crayak's assault annihilated three of my portions. But that was less than a tenth of what now constituted the Ellimist.
  • Crayak still inhabited his dark, gloomy world. Still surrounded himself with sycophants and toadies. Still possessed the weapons and abilities he'd had. And now his power was not so much greater than mine. If at all."It seems I have survived," I said to him. "Let's see if you do as well." I aimed and I fired with everything I had. Crayak's dark planetoid staggered. Huge chunks, chunks the size of mighty mountains, exploded into space."You've grown," Crayak sneered."And you have not. Life has advantages over death."
  • He fired, I fired. I threw nuclear missiles at him and replaced them swiftly — one of my "portions" contained an arms factory. The missiles exploded against his force field, sapping his power, dumping the radiation of a quasar down on him and his creatures. He blazed at me with gravity distorters that twisted and turned space itself and bent and broke me. I struck back with countermeasures to blind and confuse him. And then Crayak turned and ran. No. He would not escape me. I was going to follow him, hunt him down, and annihilate him. I chased him into Zero-space. We carried our battle into another system. The two of us orbited a massive star and sucked the energy from it to keep hacking away at each other. We hurled asteroids, we warped the form of space itself, we stabbed at each other with energy beams. Crayak ran again. And I followed him. The taste of victory was in my mouth, the hunger for revenge and vindication. I struck at him with beams of energy powered by a star. Unimaginable force. I missed and struck a planet and vaporized an ocean. The species that inhabited that world would not last more than a year on their damaged world. But there was no time to stop. I told myself I would make it all right when Crayak was dead. I told myself I would come back when Crayak was gone once and for all.
In the later part of their war, the two can destroy whole star systems and continue to grow

• But it was I who ran from the next battle. And the next. Crayak had learned from me. He added to his own powers and so did I. He ran. I chased. I ran. He chased. And as the battle raged through normal space and Zero-space we each grew. That was the strange paradox of it: we each grew stronger. Each more deadly. Each more accomplished at inflicting pain and damage on the other. We had become symbiotic at some level. Neither of us could kill the other, neither of us could pull away because now, now after so much time, now the other was even stronger. The destructive power we now employed annihilated solar systems in their entirety. Civilizations that had barely raised their heads to look at the stars were obliterated. Advanced worlds, arrogant with their space travel abilities watched, helpless, stunned, and were annihilated. Still Crayak and I grew stronger and more deadly, but if anything, it was I who grew most dangerous now: there were two lines on a cosmic graph: one was the number of living planets, down and down. Life was failing around the galaxy as the two mad giants rolled here and there and crushed the helpless beneath them. The other graph line, though, showed my own slow ascension over Crayak. It was a hideous race to see which would happen sooner: my triumph over Crayak or our mutual destruction of all life in the galaxy.
Conclusion

The Ellimist
Dimensional Travel (Can travel through Zero-Space, a "non-dimension" and opposite of true reality where FTL travel is possible), Invisibility, Forcefield, Weapon Creation (His body contains a weapons factory, produced nuclear weapons almost-instantaneously), Spatial Manipulation (Comparable to Crayak, who possesses Gravity Distorters capable of "twist[ing] and turn[ing] space itself". His battle with Crayak warped space), Energy Absorption (Siphoned the energy of a star)

Multi-Continent level (Incinerated a small moon mere hours after constructing his transorganic vessel, capable of stopping meteors powerful enough to devastate planets. Upgraded his fleet to rival and, at times, surpass Crayak, a planetoid the size of a small moon, during their war. Siphoned the energy of a star and used it vaporize a planet's entire ocea) to Solar System level (During the later portion of their war, Crayak and the Ellimist employed weaponry capable of destroying solar systems and continued to grow stronger, slowly eclipsing the former in power)

Crayak
Dimensional Travel (Can travel through Zero-Space, a "non-dimension" and opposite of true reality where FTL travel is possible), Spatial Manipulation (Possesses Gravity Distorters capable of "twist[ing] and turn[ing] space itself". His battle with The Ellimist warped space), Energy Absorption (Siphoned the energy of a star)

Multi-Continent level (Described as being the size of a small moon, far superior to The Ellimist before their war to the point where he could have him with one attack. Siphoned the energy of a star to fight a significantly upgraded Ellimist) to Solar System level (During the later portion of their war, Crayak and the Ellimist employed weaponry capable of destroying solar systems and continued to grow stronger)

I've actually completed the text that would slip into where you edit, I just need access, but I believe Ant wants others to verify what I've done. Of course, that might mean showing the text here?

Maybe ByAsura should handle this instead?

This is my last post today because of the time over here. I'm able to perform any revisions tomorrow if needed.

1275975737.ixerin ellimist

Space-fleet-wallpaper

Toomin the Ellimist
"Once we had hands. Not much different from these. But that was a long time ago. Almost a billion of your years. We evolved as all living things do, some faster, some slower. We were among the first sentient species, but we evolved slowly. Still, given enough time, even slow change can become profound. Back when all Earth could boast were a few simple single-celled animals, we were beginning to watch the night sky and understand the movements of our own planet. We learned and we grew powerful. By the time worms first crawled in the mud of Earth, we were traveling in faster-than-light ships. And when the first dinosaurs walked we . . . we had become much as I am today."
~ The Ellimist, explaining his origins to the Animorphs, #26. The Attack
Summary
The Ellimist was originally a Ketran gamer, an ancient avian-based species which existed almost a billion years ago. Given the name of Azure Level, Seven Spar, Extension Two, Down-Messenger, Forty-one, his chosen name was "Toomin" and his game name was "Ellimist." In his first life, he was a brilliant loser whom was invited to join an intergalactic diplomatic mission which quickly went wrong and wound up in the total extinction of their entire species. In his second life, he was a captive prisoner to a sentient sea sponge of kidnapped collective minds calling itself "Father," where through improvisation and imagination, the Ellimist absorbed those memories to make part of his own mind, including Father himself. In his third life, the Ellimist built a transorganic vehicle to contain and filter through the wave of memories that were now part of his being and kept constantly evolving and upgrading his design as he engaged in a long war with the dark malicious gamer known as "Crayak." In the end game, the Ellimist was sucked into a black hole and through a strange quirk of fate was able to ascend to a higher plane of existence once his hive fleet was wiped out, leaving him with the powers he has to this day and still playing his complex cosmic chess game with the Crayak.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | High 6-A | Likely High 4-C to possibly 4-B | At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher

Name:
Azure Level, Seven Spar, Extension Two, Down-Messenger, Forty-one aka Toomin or "the Ellimist"

Origin: Animorphs

Classification: Ketran, a repository of many other races, godlike being

Powers and Abilities: True Flight | Spaceflight, Dimensional Travel (is capable of flying through Zero-space, the "non-dimension" opposite normal space where faster-than-light travel is possible), Information Manipulation (as a Ketran, had access to the biologically-occurring uninet, and later on, builds a huge archives of vast computer databanks he can access and modify at will as part of his ever-expanding body/ship), Energy Projection (powerful enough to blast holes into small moons after constructing his body/ship), likely Antimatter Manipulation (could fire nuclear missiles at opponents from an arms factory in his body/ship that doused his foe "with the radiation of a quasar"), Energy Absorption and Plasma Manipulation (can attack with blasts generated from siphoning energy off a star), Invisibility (is capable of surrounding his body/ship with stealth/cloaking technology), Gravity Manipulation (while battling Crayak he is also capable of warping space the same way he does with his own version of "gravity distorters"), Forcefield Creation (while fighting Crayak, who had similar shields), Multiple Personalities (includes the memory imprints from all the minds he absorbed during his time spent captive with Father on the oceanic moon), Matter Manipulation (completely capable of genetically engineering and spawning off new lifeforms within his body/ship, altering that life on the subatomic level, and then even filtering his consciousness into it as an avatar), Weapon Creation (nestled inside his body/ship is a weapons factory that was able to produce nuclear weapons almost instantaneously), Earth Manipulation and Plant Manipulation (he seeded various worlds with habitable "oxygen-producing" plant life), Information Analysis (using his body/ship's scanners), Body Control (with his body/ship, to a various array of helpful functions), Self-Sustenance (Type 3), Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Large Size (constantly evolving; likely Type 2 but potentially develops into Type 3 or 4), Cyborgization | Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation (he is able to transplant the Animorphs millions of light-years through space in a flash and then return them to the same moment which they had left as well as shifting the Earth halfway along its orbit and then back and forth again to elude Crayak's touch), Time Manipulation (Ellimist can influence existing timelines, create new timelines, or repair broken timelines), Time Travel (transported the Animorphs to an alternate future timeline where the Yeerks won), Alternate Future Display, Time Stop (he is able to freeze time indefinitely), Higher-Dimensional Existence (he is likely permanently bound to the space-time structure of the universe), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation (like the Crayak he could override the wills of sentient beings if he chooses to), Biological Manipulation (he forced the Animorphs to demorph out of their roach bodies and back into their human state), Dream Manipulation (he subtly influenced Rachel's dreams to help her find out where the Kandrona was located), Perception Manipulation (he could appear in the guise of whatever shape he felt fit the moment, whether as a glowing old man, a hawk/human hybrid, or a young human girl), Memory Manipulation (wiped away Loren's memories of Elfangor), Pocket Reality Manipulation (like the Crayak, is able to create pocket realities, like the kind he showed to Tobias, and he is superior to the composite dimension of Earth and the Yeerk and Andalite homeworlds that Loren, Elfangor, and Visser Thirty-two created using the Time Matrix), Technological Manipulation, Avatar Creation, Portal Creation (when he first appeared to the Animorphs, it was as if the air itself in front of them had opened up from all the sides, front, and back), Power Bestowal as well as Power Nullification, Power Modification (he easily restored Tobias's morphing powers), Intangibility (could pass through solid objects in his avatars like thin air), Teleportation (he could appear at any time and any place throughout the universe), Telepathy, Existence Erasure (he can erase an entire generation of descendants going back through their family's history, according to Jake), Acausality (Types 1 & 5), Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness (he became aware that Crayak was threatening the Earth and the future of humanity millions of years ago), likely Immortality (Types 1, 5 & 9), Illusion Creation (was able to present the Animorphs with -dimensional imagery of his long war with Crayak)

Attack Potency: Likely Athlete Level (as a Ketran, was required to perform a strenuous activity frequently) | Multi-Continent Level (was able to totally bombard a moon out of existence merely hours after constructing his transorganic vessel to contain his repository of alien memories, pushed an entire asteroid field into position to stop war between two neighboring species, is powerful enough to devastate whole planets) | Likely Large Star Level to possibly Solar System Level (was able to constantly improve his functions enough to rival and at times surpass Crayak, a sentient planetoid, during the course of their war, by first taking energy off a sun that then vaporized a world's ocean, and then later employing weaponry capable of destroying solar systems, and only continued to grow stronger, eclipsing himself in power) | At least Universe Level+ (he is now merged as one within the space-time continuum after being stretched across Z-space and normal space and then compressed down to nothingness within a black hole, and has high control over the strands of space and time as he is capable of erasing, reconstructing, and manipulating an entire timeline entirely at his leisure), possibly far higher (he is superior to Z-space, a realm of infinite white emptiness, manipulating it on a fundamental level, as well as the Time Matrix, a reality-warping time machine which he created, and has also been further theorized to be a higher-dimensional entity, at least 4-D according to Elfangor)

Speed: Likely Athletic Human (a very impressive flyer) | Massively FTL+ | Infinite (he can still move within a dimension of stopped time across the whole space-time continuum which he has frozen and even draw other beings to this zero-moving temporal plane as well)

Lifting Strength: Class G (his wings provided lift for his home crystal) | Class P (moved 74 asteroids with his transorganic ship to create an orbital minefield in order to prevent two warring species from destroying each other) | Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Striking Strength:
Likely Athlete Class | Multi-Continent Class | Likely Large Star Class to possibly Solar System Class | Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Durability:
Likely Athlete Level | Multi-Continent Level | Likely Large Star Level to possibly Solar System Level | Unknown, at least Universe Level+ (is bound to the fabric of space-time, so destroying it is necessary to kill him for good), possibly far higher

Stamina:
Likely Athletic | Virtually Inexhaustible | Infinite

Range: Likely hundreds of meters | Galactic | Universal

Standard Equipment: The Time Matrix

Intelligence: Average | Extraordinary Genius | Unknown

Weaknesses: The Ellimist was born a mortal being, and in spite of his evolution of the gods, still suffers from mortal foibles. Example: Crayak was able to trick him into emerging from Z-space too close to a black hole and he fell inside. If he feels he is winning a game, especially one that involves real life and death, he might get overconfident. The Ellimist, like Crayak, has a deep-seated "need" for a game to play and spared Crayak when he could have destroyed him in an instant to allow him to follow him to his higher-dimensional plane to keep their contest going. When interacting with his "players" on his board, the Ellimist prefers to operate using loopholes and half-truths rather than being direct with them and thus it is hard to know if one is really able to trust him, at least from the perspective of the lesser-dimensional beings he makes into his pawns.

Key: Ketra | Transorganic Spaceship/Hive Fleet | Cosmic Entity

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

---

3b87494b661db2e0188928ce03077fe5

Crayak by madteaparty
"I'm just a gamer. Like you. But with a perhaps different philosophy. I don't play the game to save the species, but to annihilate it. I play the game of genocide. This galaxy has even more potential games within it than the galaxy I left behind. I will cleanse this galaxy of all life, too. Then, when no sentient thing is left alive, I will kill you, Ellimist. That's my game. Shall we play?"
~ Crayak's challenge to the Ellimist, The Ellimist Chronicles
Summary
Crayak is dark and malevolent presence in the galaxy whose ultimate dream is to pit civilizations against each other in a game of xenocide until there is only one single sentient species left to be dominated by him, which is part of his larger goal in gaining mastery of the weaving fabric of space and time, to obtain absolute mastery over the "software" which runs the universe, and a hundred million years ago he first encountered the Ellimist and engaged him in an intergalactic conflict of life and death, forcing the Ellimist to choose which species would live and die, escalating until the battle wiped out dozens of space-faring races, and many more who would reach that level, until at the end of their war he had reached the same non-corporeal higher plane that the Ellimist occupied, where the two agreed to resolve their contest with a cosmic chess game which has been going on over countless eons.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely High 6-A, possibly far higher | Likely High 4-C to possibly 4-B | At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher

Name:
Crayak

Origin: Animorphs

Classification: Self-styled "gamer," sentient planetoid, big red eye, godlike being

Powers and Abilities: Spaceflight, Dimensional Travel (is capable of flying through Zero-space, the "non-dimension" opposite normal space where faster-than-light travel is possible), Body Control (in control of his own planetoid surface to the same degree the Ellimist has over his body/ship), Self-Sustenance (Type 3), Energy Projection (could return fire and match the Ellimist blow-for-blow), Weather Manipulation (he could provide a sustaining atmosphere and suitable conditions for the lifeforms on his planetoid surface), Large Size (at least Type 4, possibly Type 5), Gravity Manipulation (tried to destroy the Ellimist using "gravity distorters"), Energy Absorption and Plasma Manipulation (similar to the Ellimist, he can draw energy from stars and harness it against his opponent during the waning stages of their eons-long war), Forcefield Creation, Matter Manipulation (he seeded his planetoid body with various forms of life, including "sycophants and toadies"), likely Animal Manipulation (there are at least over the 20,000 living beings living across his planetoid's surface), Regenerationn (High-Mid) | Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (like the Ellimist he could rearrange entire timelines purely at his leisure), Time Travel (at Jake's pleas, took the Animorphs back in time to an alternate timeline where they would never encounter Elfangor), Alternate Future Display, Time Stop, Higher-Dimensional Existence (like the Ellimist, is likely permanently bound to the space-time structure of the universe), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation (is able to "fine-tune" the physical quanta that make up the Animorphs to allow them to pursue Visser Four through an altered Earth history), Empathic Manipulation (in an alternate timeline, subtly manipulated the Animorphs to take another path home the night they got morphing powers), Biological Manipulation, Dream Manipulation (had haunted Jake's dreams in the weeks leading up to their battle on the Iskoort homeworld), Perception Manipulation (like the Ellimist Crayak could appear in any form, shape, or size that he sees fit but prefers the "big red eye"), Memory Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation (created a side dimension arena for Rachel to fight with Visser One after granting her the same powers which he and the Drode both possess), Technological Manipulation (similarly to the Drode, could manipulate machines such as reprogramming the Pemalite ship's computer banks to set the Chee androids to self-destruct), Avatar Creation, Portal Creation, Power Bestowal as well as Power Nullification (gifted Rachel the same powers he and the Drode have and then presumably took them away once she rejected it), Power Modification, Intangibility, Teleportation, Telepathy, Existence Erasure, Acausality (Types 1 & 5), Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness, likely Immortality (Types 1, 5 & 9), Illusion Creation

Attack Potency: Likely Multi-Continent Level, possibly far higher (described as being the size of a small moon, far superior to the Ellimist prior to their war to the point that he could have one-shotted him) | Likely Large Star Level to possibly Solar System Level (like the Ellimist he is capable of siphoning energy from stars and fueling that energy against his enemy) | At least Universe Level+ (he is comparable in power and ability to the Ellimist and is strong enough to stalemate him), possibly far higher (like the Ellimist Crayak is stated to be a higher-dimensional entity, at least 4-D according to Elfangor)

Speed: Massively FTL+ | Infinite (like the Ellimist, he would also be able to stop time over a space-time continuum and not only continue moving within it, but could also bring other beings into this zero-temporal dimension)

Lifting Strength: Class P | Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Striking Strength:
Multi-Continent Class | Likely Large Star Class to possibly Solar System Class | Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Durability:
Multi-Continent Level | Likely Large Star Level to possibly Solar System Level | Unknown, at least Universe Level+ (like the Ellimist, he is bound to the fabric of space and time, so destroying it is necessary to kill him for good), possibly far higher

Stamina:
Virtually Inexhaustible | Infinite

Range: Galactic | Universal

Standard Equipment: None Notable

Intelligence: Unknown

Weaknesses: Crayak is extremely arrogant and sadistic. Example: Given the choice between wiping away the Howlers' memories or just killing them outright to preserve the collective memories of the species, he instead opted to murder all seven. He must always have a "game" to play and he would prefer to choose his own destruction than sitting around and passively observing events unfold without interference.

Keys: Sentient Planetoid | Cosmic Entity

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Thanks, guys. I do have the raw text saved on my computer. Could edit the profiles at any time, though it's of course up to the mods.

I think it looks ok. But I made a mistake on the profiles, it's specifically stated they destroy Solar Systems, not Star Systems, so they'd just be Solar System level. Also, the first word of ever sentence is uncapitalized.

@ByAsura

Thank you for the information. That needs to be corrected then.

So I should just edit the pre-god tiers from 4-C to 4-B to solidly 4-B? Mods, everyone else, how do you feel about that?

I think that it is likely better if ByAsura handles the editing, to make sure that it is done properly.

... is this about that Star Trek blow-up a few months ago? Because I've read Animorphs from front to back, I know what it's about. And you thinking he should handle it is somehow... I know you probably didn't mean anything, but it feels like how I was being dismissed over in that thread. ByAsura, I don't think, has even read the full thing in years. I have. It's something I constantly check over again and again.

Just trying to confirm, does ByAsura want them at 4-B is what I was asking.

To clarify, I don't mind adding what ByAsura wants. But I'm... kind of a grammar nazi and I will work the best to make sure the completed profile has no spelling errors or the like. Can it basically boil down to, "Tell me where to lead, Asura, and I will follow?"

I meant that I do not know whether or not you are experienced with proper editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back