• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ElJ-8l-UUAEn-iy.jpg:large

Vs
FUwNxCTWIAEs06g.jpg:large

4-A keys

Last edited:
End this.. Garo has no chance at all..he cant deal with mori jin 4D hax.. and cant even interact with 4D being..

I assume OP is using 4-A Mori here? He would have to mention that in the OP but this is still fair as long as 4-A keys are being used here.

My guy, this was made before he was made to 4d, so obviously I’ll just be using the same tier they both have now
Ohw my bad.. i just recently check Mori profile.. proly u should add up wich Form u using.. cuz idk which come first ur thread or jin mori 4D hax..

Then they would be on the same rate of growing power throughout the fight, in which case AP wouldn't be a factor.

Then they would be on the same rate of growing power throughout the fight, in which case AP wouldn't be a factor.
It don’t matter Ovens

Garou can never breach into the 3-C tier with his reactive evolution, Mori AP advantage still hold strong 😈

Anyway for the fight, does Garou have a way to put Mori down before he summons the Mori Gang and beats his ass with time stop/BFR?

Anyway for the fight, does Garou have a way to put Mori down before he summons the Mori Gang and beats his ass with time stop/BFR?
D'you think Mori's Final Yeoui retains all the abilities of the 21 he had before? If so, he also has Paralysis Inducement via the shadow one. One of Le Mori Gang™ has absorption, for which I see no resistances on Garou's page.

His info analysis would let him instantly realise Garou would be an immediate threat due to RE+AD (despite the fact that Mori actually has an AP advantage, 4.84 ExaFoe vs 3.37 ExaFoe) and he'd prob immediately go for Extreme Duplication like he did against Mubong. At that point, timestop GG, right? Garou's regen is only Low-Mid, which means taking off his head kills him.

Back