• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro Maybe To 3-A With Absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems reasonable, but we should probably wait until the translated chapter has been released.

Chapter is out. Current Moro is absolutely 3-A. Gohan stated he and UIO Goku were on par in strength (but Goku was faster) and that was before he powered up.

Okay. It seems fine to upgrade him then.

Yeah, that should be fine.

Also, should we given Moro Paralysis Inducement for the same reason we gave it to Frieza? Like Frieza, Moro can immobilize his opponents by encasing them in energy.

He broke the bubbles of energy through force, but I wouldn't say he overcome paralysis through that. So I wouldn't say it is resistance.

Damage3245 said:
He broke the bubbles of energy through force, but I wouldn't say he overcome paralysis through that. So I wouldn't say it is resistance.
Goku resist
What about this though?

well it wasn't like he was flying against it but rather using the air punches as he got closer to Moro. Overall it seems like a form of immobilization.

Goku isn't resisting telekinesis there; Moro is dragging him down towards him and as he's being pulled down Goku is unleashing ranged attacks. But he still gets pulled down.

Is somebody willing to apply these changes?

Goku could see through an illusion in this chapter, don't know if its sth which need to be added or its already added or it has another explanation tho

Having Instinctive Reactions should make Goku resistant to illusions anyway though, right?

Thanks for helping out.

I don't think that is necessarily the case, no.

Damage3245 said:
Having Instinctive Reactions should make Goku resistant to illusions anyway though, right?
"Its effectiveness is limited by the effectiveness of one's senses, and can be tricked by anything outside of those senses." This is from the instinctive reactions page from what I could understand it can be tricked by illusions

Didn't he only beat him by managing to hit him with a spealing spell that cost him his powers?

The Moro he fought looked considerably older. And this Moro fighting Goku has been absorbing the energy of hundreds of worlds. I don't think we can compare the two.

Songohan1549 said:
I Think Moro Maybe to 3-A Because Moro Can To Battle With Goku Ultra Instinct Including React Speed Of Goku
I Think Moro Maybe 3-A Coming Soon With Absorption

Sounds pretty reasonable tho, But please use more proper sentences for better explication next time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back