• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Pyron Being "4-C" or "4-B"

So mortal Pyron is placed at "4-C/Star level" base on a statement of him "crushing stars" but that just sounds vague since "Star" can be any size star, and from I've seen since the last Darkstalkers revision, couldn't "calc" a statement

So what about the "planetary rings" he made in one of his endings? I heard that it's supposed to be "4-B/Solar System level" if that's the case, shouldn't Pyron (and A-Class Darkstalkers in general minus the Upper A-Class who are 4-A/Multi-Solar System level) be at 4-B instead since there is actually a scaling to use instead of a vague statement?

His statement about crushing stars was used to compare his strength while in a smaller form to his opponent's, from that on, he just becomes unquantifiably stronger the more he increases his size up until he reaches his true 3-C form.

The first key is specifically trying to classify his power while he restrains himself, which he does to at least have a fight with his opponents, who otherwise wouldn't stand a chance, at least most of them.

Last time I saw a calc of the GBE of the form he reaches in his ending, it was deemed unreliable because comparing him to an actual human wasn't considered accurate.
That said, the only way we have to measure the strength of a A Class Darkstalker is through Demitri fighting Pyron, who we assume was in his small form.

I see, appreciate the thought, just figured to get my ducks in a row to get some clarity

Back