• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Dopest Wrestling Match

Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J have been talking shit to Logan Paul on social media saying he isn't a "real wrestler". Logan Paul then challenges Violent J to a backyard wrestling match and his own mansion is the arena. Everything goes.

Speed Equalized
Both 9-A
All Weapons Available
Shaggy AP: 0.09 Tons
Logan AP: 0.04 Tons
Last Man Standing Match
Shaggy 2 Dope BW2 Key

Logan Paul:

Shaggy 2 Dope:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Shaggy wins because he wrestled in WWE, Impact, ROH, his own wrestling company of JCW, etc.

Nah, just kidding, but I do believe he has more experience via that alone lol

Shaggy wins because he wrestled in WWE, Impact, ROH, his own wrestling company of JCW, etc.
He could possibly have a profile 2nd profile made, i always wondered if they could be added since their league is considered professional and many of them actually competed in WWE and ECW
Nah, just kidding, but I do believe he has more experience via that alone lol
Thats true also

He could possibly have a profile 2nd profile made, i always wondered if they could be added since their league is considered professional and many of them actually competed in WWE and ECW

Thats true also
At the same time, I don’t think Shaggy had many matches in any of these productions, especially since he’s a commentator in JCW, so I’m not sure if profiles would be allowed, unless he’s made way more appearances enough for him to qualify, unlike people such as Donald Trump

At the same time, I don’t think Shaggy had many matches in any of these productions, especially since he’s a commentator in JCW, so I’m not sure if profiles would be allowed, unless he’s made way more appearances enough for him to qualify, unlike people such as Donald Trump
What about New Jack? He wrestled for ECW as well.

Well..... Shaggy 9-A from Gas station explosion compare to Logan 9-A that fight roman reign
Brock Lesner had more ap than gas station explosion lol
Let said WWE can took damage from Gas station explosion too.
If they can than....Logan had more chance to win due to more AP.
not decide to vote yet.

Dante defeated Mundus and Dante became Universal AP (AP work like that)
Logan paul had more 9-A surpass Gas station explosion kind of...

Back