• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS a multiplier, but there's absolutely no way that, for example Gohan's jump to Solar System level when SSJ2 is SSJx2/Basex100

Goku also had to go KKx10 when fighting Hit, there's absolutely NO WAY that Hit was even near 10x stronger than Goku, as the fight would've ended with a super casual Hit, as TFS Vegeta said, "Power levels are bull"

And I was mainly referring to the Multiverse level Goku and Multi-Universal Goku arguments brought up by wankers that don't under stand what "higher end of 3-A" means

"_____ character soloes _____ verse."

It's not that this is always necessarily inaccurate, it's that comments like this are obnoxious and unnecessary. I share the same opinion with the DBF wiki on this.

Plus X character soloing X verse is usually blatantly wrong, at least in the context in which most of the times I've seen this claim are being used.

"LMFAO Cell SOLOES the Nintendoverse so of course he could beat Kirby, kys"

Of course nobody's ever said that. I'm just making an example.

"They can't be higher dimensional because they lost to regular people"

"If something is outside the universe then that universe isn't infinite even if the author said so"

"GER sets EVERYTHING to ZERO, therefore everything becomes infinitely weak if they try to fight Giorno"

"GER doesn't set will to zero because Diavolo still tried fighting"

"Jotaro only won because DIO used his bad leg" even though they were both broken

"Star Platinum is only faster than sound in part 6"

A regular human can solo Digimonverse AND Shin Megami Tensei verse because they are data.....Yes I've heard that as an argument towards SMT before....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
A regular human can solo Digimonverse AND Shin Megami Tensei verse because they are data.....Yes I've heard that as an argument towards SMT before....
That seems like a joke.

BTW, any thoughts on the Jeanne thread?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one yet:

"Deadpool can beat anyone because he can break the forth wall, meaning he can just rewrite the fight he's in and win. He can destroy universes by making himself stronger by rewriting himself"

This pretty much applies to all 4th Wall breakers

Adding to this, "Deadpool can't die, and he can cancel healing factors, so he wins"

This wouldn't be so bad if people didn't use it for every fight Deadpool is in.

People said this on Deadpool vs Dante, clearly, DMC is foreign to them.

"X dodged an EnterSpeedHere attack, therefore X is EnterSpeedHere+"

No, that just makes you a higher end of it or at least that speed, or actually JUST that speed in reactions

"They had to attack a weak spot, so they can't be that strong" or "They attacked using something they're weak to, so they can't be that strong physically" or "They only lost because of their weakness, so they must be so much stronger when fighting someone without using their weakness" I actually hear these quite a bit...

"Indiana Jones survived a nuke, he can therefore fight beings capable of attacking with atomic bomb potential"

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It IS a multiplier, but there's absolutely no way that, for example Gohan's jump to Solar System level when SSJ2 is SSJx2/Basex100
Goku also had to go KKx10 when fighting Hit, there's absolutely NO WAY that Hit was even near 10x stronger than Goku, as the fight would've ended with a super casual Hit, as TFS Vegeta said, "Power levels are bull"

And I was mainly referring to the Multiverse level Goku and Multi-Universal Goku arguments brought up by wankers that don't under stand what "higher end of 3-A" means
Gohan trained his base to an unknown degree during that time too, so you can't hold that against him. And you can't simply dismiss the KK mutiplier just because in a series where chars constantly power up and hide their powers, Hit was still able to mtach Goku.

You gave a poor example for the thread.

that we should all stop wanking naruto. naruto is hypersonic at best with building level Ap and isnt even remotely close to ichigo who is FTL+.... <<<<<< this was during the time naruto had ended and ichigo's shikai was his dangai.

or that kirito could beat sasuke because on the naruto facebook page it states that ninja's are superhuman. so between street level and wall level madara then

"Undye the Undying is multiversal because she fought a "guy" who can control and destroy a timeline" "Q is omnipotent" "DB Universe only has 4 galaxies" "Composite Goku is barely universal+" "Time Breakers are Multi Galaxy level"

Shadowbokunohero said:
or that kirito could beat sasuke because on the naruto facebook page it states that ninja's are superhuman. so between street level and wall level madara the
Someone here hasn't seen link sent by Sterling

@Pele10brazil

And I was mainly referring to the Multiverse level Goku and Multi-Universal Goku arguments brought up by wankers that don't under stand what "higher end of 3-A" means Gohan trained his base to an unknown degree during that time too, so you can't hold that against him. And you can't simply dismiss the KK mutiplier just because in a series where chars constantly power up and hide their powers, Hit was still able to match Goku.

You gave a poor example for the thread.

Dude, you are way over thinking it. Just because it's a multiplier doesn't mean that a character jumps from Universe level to Multiverse level, that's ignorant and downright laughable scaling.

It's not a "poor example" because you didn't understand it.

I've been wondering for a while but what's up with Gargoyle 1 and Gargoyle 2, I mean what the hell? I'll just assume it's two people and be on my way

I made two accounts, one on my phone and one on my Tablet.

"Just because Doomsday beat the flash doesn't mean he's FTL"

"Thor throwing Loki to Asgard is FTL? Lol"

Still talking to this guy.

It's not bannable offense as long as they don't use it to get past a ban, so Gargoyle is okay. Still, it is preferred to stick with one, if not for convenience sake.

Any Dragon Ball versus thread within a month of Goku vs Hit

"Dragon Ball characters are immune to any and all hax if the opponent is weaker. You think Zen'o has to show resistance to actually be immune?"

I'm ashamed to say that I saw that a lot. Both points, actually...

To the void with you!

I made the 2 account back when I first started, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. My bad

"Sakuya summons alternate timeline clones of herself. Therefore, she is creating alternate universes, as they alternate Sakuyas are not surprised upon being pulled into another timeline. So she's 4-dimensional, and it would take a 5-dimensional reality warper to defeat her."

"Also, Sakuya has automatic outside help from her alternate timeline counterparts, as they all have alternate timeline awareness and will thus jump in to take her place when she's killed."

"Sakuya solos all of JoJo, except for GER, whom she stalemates."

All of this came from the same guy, in the same conversation. Can you guess who I'm talking about?

The thing that really ticks me off about this is that in this same conversation he denied Star Platinum being able to grab onto someone's heart crush it because "the technique has never been used offensively", and yet he makes all of this speculation and assumption about Sakuya's abilities.

I've honestly given up on trying to convince him. No matter what I say, he's gonna come up with some more wanky BS to try and maneuver around it. I really hate having to use the word "wank" to describe something, as I prefer to explain why I think a claim is "wanking", as opposed to just pointing and crying "wank" or "downplay". Without reasoning it just seems like such an arbitrary debate tactic to me.

But in this case, that's all I can use to describe it. This guy straight up lies about some of the feats he brings up, like when he says Josuke did a calculation to find that Crazy Diamond punches at 300km/h despite stating himself that it's not true, or like when he says Yukari was stated to destroy Gensokyo's reality, or when he says Yukari assisted in the creation of Gensokyo, which exists on its own reality.

Then he has the nerve to play it off like "I'm not downplaying/wanking I'm just debunking wank and downplay for verses that I like", as if liking a verse automatically means that your ridiculous claims aren't downplaying. Like he's totally not pushing a double-standard here.

In all honestly, GER would absolutely obliterate Sakuya, even without taking the rankings on our wiki into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back