• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Knowledgeable Member for Every Verse (revamped)

DivineAura44

He/Him
Yes, this post has been made before, I'm just redoing it. Why? Times have changed, the biggest supporters of old have come and gone so I'd like to see this idea redone to see how it compares to the old list (and how things have changed.)
Feel free to nominate anyone (even yourself, don't be shy.)
I might put a limit to the amount of people per verse though.
There is a 2 verse per user limit (unless you are sneaky enough, I'm not gonna be checking after every entry to see who slips through the cracks)

Ben 10 - @Ghengiroo115, @Reiner04, @ProfessorKukui4Life, @Greenshifter
@Firestorm808

WoD - @Udlmaster

SCP Foundation - A Natural Tyrant

Puzzle and Dragons - @XitSign

VCRPG - @XitSign (irrelevant verse merchant)

Best New Gen (Kengan Ashura/Omega) - @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Mushibugyo - @Arc7Kuroi, @Deceived3596

Hollow Knight - @Arceus0x

Turma De Monica - @Accelerated_Evolution, @JustANormalLemon

DBS - @ProfectusInfinity, @LuffyRuffy46307

DBH - @Vietthai96

B4DI (Battle "Four" {only known character in that verse} Dream Island) - @Psychomaster35

Inanimate Insanity - @Psychomaster35

Bling-Bang-Bang-Born (Mashle: Magic & Muscles) - @AnAverageUsername

Best Mainstream New Gen (Black Clover) - @Epsilon_R, @Arnoldstone18, @CloverDragon03

Sonic - @ShakeResounding, @omegabronic

IETVerse - @Rakih_Elyan, @Planck69, @Zaratthustra

Trinity Seven - @Rendynoc0unter

Being Annoying - @GarrixianXD, @Reiner04

Blue Lock But Actually Good (Inazuma Eleven) - @Shadow_x007x, @DivineAura44 (please guys, let me have this one)

Touhou - @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara,
@Kirbonic_Pikmin

Bleach - @Arcker123

Dishonored - @Arcker123

Thou Which Shall Not Be Named - @Vzearr

The Demon Slaying Sword - @Nehz_XZX @Passersby

My Hero Academia - @SuperStar, @Therefir, @Kingofwolves999, @Damage3245, @TheRustyOne

Mid (Jujutsu Kaisen) - @KingTempest, @SunDaGamer, @M3X_2.0, @Arkenis, @EldemadeDityjon

Ben 10 Reboot - @DemonicDude

Maou Gakuin - @EldemadeDityjon, @Dereck03

Instant Death - @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, @Elizhaa, @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless

Kirby - @Eficiente, @Arceus0x

Naruto - @MinatoSparkle, @LordTracer, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @UchihaSlayer96

Boruto - @Nierre (my goat), @Shadowbokunohero

Riordanverse - @AnimesFreak2, @Testarossa002
@KingTempest, @GraveDigger84

TBATE - @Testarossa002, @SODAKU

Summoners War (Oh so you're knowledgeable? Name every character.) - @Dragonite007

DDtank - @Dragonite007

Meridian 59 - @Phsccarvalho

Enchanted Portals (I take back everything I said Xit, blud is the real irrelevant verse merchant 😭) - @Phsccarvalho

Villain to Kill - @Arkenis @Reiner04 (2 verse rule 😔)

Guilty Gear - @Ikelaggan

Epic Battle Fantasy - @Ikelaggan

Pro Wrestling - (fake verse, should be deleted off the wiki) - @DivineAura44 (shhhh), @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude

Johnny Test - @RandomGuy2345

Adventure Time - @Aolphl

Regular Show - @Aolphl

W.I.T.C.H - @LordGriffin1000

Danny Phantom - @LordGriffin1000

Okage Shadow King - @Mr. Bambu

Dark Cloud - @Mr. Bambu

Undead Unluck - @Arkenis

Fate/Nasuverse - @Theoretical, @Paul_Frank

Cookie Run - @Ailamiona

Scream - @ShockingPsychic

JJBA - @Chariot190

Last edited:
I genuinely feel bad for you, & wish I knew more to give you help. Admittedly, I remember some stuff from some Versus Threads....
Eh, I'm sure it happens to a bunch of verses. Either small or one-man workforces. It is what it is... Not everything gets to be a DBZ or MCU when it comes to people's interests.

But it is a little sad. Just a touch.

Joking aside, I think I'm also the other person with any VCRPG knowledge, so I think I win there by default too.

I think that's where I tap out though, any other verse I participate in, other people know more.

I'm pretty much the main guy to talk to whenever you need help on handling object show content (Because those series are pretty obscure to many). Basically all of these verses on the site (Excluding FC/OC verses since I'm hardly interested in those)
  • Battle for Dream Island
  • Inanimate Insanity
  • The Daily Object Show
  • Animated Inanimate Battle
  • ONE

I'm pretty much the main guy to talk to whenever you need help on handling object show content (Because those series are pretty obscure to many). Basically all of these verses on the site (Excluding FC/OC verses since I'm hardly interested in those)
  • Battle for Dream Island
  • Inanimate Insanity
  • The Daily Object Show
  • Animated Inanimate Battle
  • ONE
One person can only go for 2 verses, I should have clarified. Please inform me of the 2 you think you are most knowledgeable on, relative to the other supporters on the wiki.

Last edited:
One person can only go for 2 verses, I should have clarified. Please inform me of the 2 you think you are most knowledgeable on, relative to the other supporters on the wiki.
In that case, put me as the most knowledgeable of Battle for Dream Island and Inanimate Insanity (As even more obscure as the other 3 are).

@GarrixianXD for Fox Spirit Matchmaker, Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, Dragon Ball, Sword Art Online, Link Click, and Star Wars.

Back