• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful movie character

Most powerful characters on this site tend to be comic book,manga or fantasy/sci-fi novel characters and not movie characters, so naturally I was curious which movie character has the highest tier.

I'm trying to avoid characters who's tier originated outside of the movies. For example, Stan Lee (who's basically TOAA ) from the marvel films wouldn't count as his true power is only revealed in the comics (as the God of Marvel's Omniverse).

It might even be cool to come up with a top 10 of them if we could.

Go!

WeeklyBattles said:
Live Action Movies or movies in general?
Movies in general. But if most of them turn out to be anime characters (which they probably will be) I guess we should focus more on non-anime characters for the sake of variety. It would also be more interesting to see characters who originated in movies as opposed to being a translation of some other type of media. But I'm open to anything at this point.

Yeah i went through tier 1 and unless there's someone strictly from a movie that i missed, there arent any Tier 1 characters...

There is a blog that covers the most powerful verses in fiction by origin. Weekly mentioned the most powerful (I think), but there's also the four MCU characters that are rated at Low 2-C.

I'm assuming we can't count Live Action T.V shows that had characters appear in their respective movies?

I think these must be the only 2 then, at least to that I can think of.

Colonel Krukov said:
There is a blog that covers the most powerful verses in fiction by origin. Weekly mentioned the most powerful (I think), but there's also the four MCU characters that are rated at Low 2-C.
I'm assuming we can't count Live Action T.V shows that had characters appear in their respective movies?
Well as Weekly pointed out, those four MCU characters have their tiers originate from the comics, not the movies. So I wouldn't say it fits the criteria.

I wouldn't object to TV show charaters that appeared in movies as long as their tier was determined by the movie.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh, well if thats the case then the Doctor would be the strongest, he's High 1-C with the Tardis
Hmm, maybe. But I think the Tardis' tier was determined by a comic book or tv episode, not a movie.

Well, "The Moment" was going to wipe out the Timelords and Daleks in "the Day of the Doctor" special (The Timelords are rated at 1-C), but the Doctors found a way to save the Timelords rather than kill them. That's the best thing I can think of.

The only evidence I find of Tier 1 Doctor Who characters seem to be from obscure source materials like the comic book series. I might be wrong though so getting help from a Doctor Who fanatic would be nice.

Maybe we should lower our standards and search for High Tier 2 instead?

If you want to avoid all that "wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff" it's probably best to.

The movie "Interstellar" apparently has 5-Dimensonal beings. I personally never watched it so I can't tell their power.

Gozer from Ghostbusters was originally going to be a Six Dimensional being, though I don't think the idea was ever fully realized.

I swear I remember watching an animated movie somewhere with a bad guy who was on a higher plane of existence or something but I can't remember anything past that.

Darkanine said:
The movie "Interstellar" apparently has 5-Dimensonal beings. I personally never watched it so I can't tell their power.
Gozer from Ghostbusters was originally going to be a Six Dimensional being, though I don't think the idea was ever fully realized.

I swear I remember watching an animated movie somewhere with a bad guy who was on a higher plane of existence or something but I can't remember anything past that.
Wow, could we get someone who watched interstellar to confirm this?

Matthew Schroeder said:
"I'm trying to avoid characters who's tier originated outside of the movies. For example, Stan Lee (who's basically TOAA ) from the marvel films wouldn't count as his true power is only revealed in the comics (as the God of Marvel's Omniverse)."

That was a joke answer. Besides, the MCU is vastly weaker than comics. If they ever introduce TOAA in it he might only be 2-A

Matthew Schroeder said:
That was a joke answer. Besides, the MCU is vastly weaker than comics. If they ever introduce TOAA in it he might only be 2-A
TOAA has control over the whole Marvel Omniverse which actually includes the MCU (Earth-199999), so if he's introduced (which he kind of has considering he's basically Stan Lee) he'd have the same tier as usual.

I actually thought about that when I watched the film but the statements of him being 6th-dimensional don't match up with the fact that he was easily harmed by the nerd. Unless...

The nerd's laser also scales to him...

But it's most likely that Death M. just has absurdly high AP with his satellite while having mediocre Durability and Physical AP in comparison.

I'm not sure why they'd delete his page since he is a legit character from a legit movie. A silly, low-budget one, but a real product regardless.

Back