• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 17 - FURRY DIO FURRY DIO

Me with english lessons, if my english teacher didn´t already decided to just remove that from school evaluation as no one really used it in my classroom.

1cfc1662e38e5ec2e328e21991dd3e7c59f9f6da hq

Imaginym said:
(4. Ask why the heck they have, like, THREE boxes of CEREAL in their FRIDGE. Also, why all of them are laid such that the brand logos are upside down, making it hard to tell what cereals they are.)
Oh **** I only just noticed that

DMB 1 said:
Do not take this seriously ovo.
E195cc4
NO, I WILL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH! OvO

Also I will kindly ask you to not include Ricardo here. I've been questioning my sexuality as of late because of the guy and the DOTA song. LEL

55961959 410645279668393 2135928880303702016 n
In my country, electric wires are stronger than the buildings they provide electricity to.
And undeniably stronger than my will to live.

No it isn't and I'm going to evict you if I don't get the meme casholas on Load this thread with memes

I remember reading an article that had a video of Barnacle mating season.

It was horrifying and I will never forget it.

Nobody:

K-Pop fan: I can't believe I mistook JK Rowling for JungKook

JK Rowling: Freddie Mercury is gay

Back