• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

she sent me this, what does this mean?
0bec6492-5de9-4d19-954f-61130d129e1c.png
It means you should ignore her more, women love that

I dont think its the hollow knight animation....
I love it when I turn off my history specifically to avoid cringe YouTube recommendations and instead get even worse youtube recommendations. I love it when YouTube persecutes youtubers for cursing in the first 10 seconds but lets videos like these exist and be monetized. I love that you get destroyed by YouTube over minor stuff and tue adpocalypse happened due to that while youtube itself is filled with naked yoga and straight up p0гn. I love it when vsbw censors normal slightly vulgar terms because of ads and the ads themselves recommend worse stuff.

I love it when I turn off my history specifically to avoid cringe YouTube recommendations and instead get even worse youtube recommendations. I love it when YouTube persecutes youtubers for cursing in the first 10 seconds but lets videos like these exist and be monetized. I love that you get destroyed by YouTube over minor stuff and tue adpocalypse happened due to that while youtube itself is filled with naked yoga and straight up p0гn. I love it when vsbw censors normal slightly vulgar terms because of ads and the ads themselves recommend worse stuff.
Well I do have a few questions
1. Why do you care about your recs that much? Can't you just not scroll down?
2. What adpocalypse? I use YouTube every day and the amount of ads hasn't gone up significantly.
3. The ads aren't nearly as "provocative" as they were before and are often directions to some location no one pays attention to.
4. Just use adblock lmao (you didn't hear this from me.)

Well I do have a few questions
1. Why do you care about your recs that much? Can't you just not scroll down?
I don't like seeing weird shit being recommended when I specifically try to avoid weird shit
2. What adpocalypse? I use YouTube every day and the amount of ads hasn't gone up significantly.
I was referencing past events. If you don't know youtube lore then you won't get it
3. The ads aren't nearly as "provocative" as they were before and are often directions to some location no one pays attention to.
I am talking about youtube in general. I use adblock. I am concerned that Youtube is very hypocritical with its approach towards suggestive content and afaik the ads still presist in different places.
4. Just use adblock lmao (you didn't hear this from me.)
I already do.

I don't like seeing weird shit being recommended when I specifically try to avoid weird shit

I was referencing past events. If you don't know youtube lore then you won't get it

I am talking about youtube in general. I use adblock. I am concerned that Youtube is very hypocritical with its approach towards suggestive content and afaik the ads still presist in different places.

I already do.
1. Yes but don't you have to scroll don't to see said videos?
2. I mean I likely do but assuming you are right then all that means is that the "adpocalypse" ended.
3a. I was talking about the part where you said the VSBW ads were provocative.
3b. Maybe you are right but I've been consistently using YouTube every day for years now and I don't remember any suggestive content. Maybe that's just shit memory and tuning out though.
4. 🎅🎅🥕🐡

1. Yes but don't you have to scroll don't to see said videos?
I opened a video, it was on the right of the video player, didn't have to scroll at all as for whatever reason those three were some of the first recommendations.
2. I mean I likely do but assuming you are right then all that means is that the "adpocalypse" ended.
still there's the fact that its remnants remain as youtubers still get demonetized and even striked for bs while channels sending out straight up **** aren't.
3a. I was talking about the part where you said the VSBW ads were provocative.
they still get weird ads, that's why there's a thread specifically to report ads.
3b. Maybe you are right but I've been consistently using YouTube every day for years now and I don't remember any suggestive content. Maybe that's just shit memory and tuning out though.
suggestive ads are a meme genre at this point
💀

I opened a video, it was on the right of the video player, didn't have to scroll at all as for whatever reason those three were some of the first recommendations.

still there's the fact that its remnants remain as youtubers still get demonetized and even striked for bs while channels sending out straight up **** aren't.

they still get weird ads, that's why there's a thread specifically to report ads.

suggestive ads are a meme genre at this point

💀
1. Idk why I thought of phone version but thinking back to desktop, you are right.
2. There are a reasonable amount of ads but we can agree to disagree on that. Maybe I just don't see the problem as much cuz I'm not a YouTuber and the content I watch generally doesn't get affected by said rules.
3a. It's way less than before tho, to be fair.
3b. I guess, I just don't see enough for them to be a point of concern to me.

TL;DR: Adblock better, and go outside. You deserve some sunshine, kings.

Back