• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

moving so fast that it leaves afterimages

Can we calculate the speed of a character who moves so fast that even in a superhuman perspective he leaves afterimages? Maybe his feat was something like this, where he dodged a swordsman's attack and left an afterimage because he was too fast?

U can ask in the Calculation Request Thread (Although, its hard to get shi accepted there) or you do it yourself. How? I have no idea but based on what I've seen. Usually you'd base the perception of the person who was blitzed on a set reaction time speed they have in the verse. If that doesn't exist, you use the lowest lowball possible which is Human level perception from the page we have that for. All this with the distance the character moving travelled and your set. Before this, Get someone to tezch u how calculations work here tho. I totally didn't write the nerdiest paragraph 🤐

Back