• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

It is strange that the well-received series are not able to escape from being cancelled, maybe the giants have alternative views on the series and the big entertainment are getting more and more weird. Maybe they are thinking that "if we can make money with the poor-made stories, then why don't we do that?"

It is strange that the well-received series are not able to escape from being cancelled, maybe the giants have alternative views on the series and the big entertainment are getting more and more weird. Maybe they are thinking that "if we can make money with the poor-made stories, then why don't we do that?"
If we can make many medium programs with little money why make good one with many money.

Considering how Superman gets sent flying into bridge which starts to fall apart and fixes it with his heat vision, does anyone know how much heat those kinds of bridges can withstand?

Considering how Superman gets sent flying into bridge which starts to fall apart and fixes it with his heat vision, does anyone know how much heat those kinds of bridges can withstand?
At least 1000°C I'd imagine but it'd just be a supporting feat

Soooo seeing as I'm tackling Superman's page, who wants to do Slades?

I don't mind doing both at all but I don't wanna hog all the fun if someone else wants to take a crack. We have enough for him to have 2 keys solid speed scaling in both and good AP and Dura scaling for his tech suit with plenty of abilities.

Soooo seeing as I'm tackling Superman's page, who wants to do Slades?

I don't mind doing both at all but I don't wanna hog all the fun if someone else wants to take a crack. We have enough for him to have 2 keys solid speed scaling in both and good AP and Dura scaling for his tech suit with plenty of abilities.
Alrighty then seems like I'll be tackling both of them then

Does anyone really scale to Supes even though they can harm him as we've seen so far?

I don't really think a kid key for him is necessary.

Has anyone noticed that this Clark always wore glasses his whole life even as a kid?

Mxy's design is so ******* different from literally anything I've ever seen of him

Also I WAS RIGHT !!!
I called it correctly who this episode was about

I saw some black hole shenanigans in a reaction video on YouTube, but I dunno whether it would warrant upgrades
Bro just watched Omn1media, I respect it lol

Any upgrades? Or any feats that don't look like upgrades but that will end up being upgrades?
But nah no upgrades unfortunately and the black hole shenanigans are what caused the hole in the mountain not the Kryptonian tech, those events are actually completely unrelated

Bro just watched Omn1media, I respect it lol

But nah no upgrades unfortunately and the black hole shenanigans are what caused the hole in the mountain not the Kryptonian tech, those events are actually completely unrelated
Think there is any chance supes will interact with the BH in future episodes?

Back