• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My final goodbyes to Toriko with this Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Anyway:
Derous: no matter manipulation via that statement sorry.

Acacia: resistance to matter manip via eating Midora's tongue that eats atoms is fine. Resistance to void manip seems iffy. His regen upgrade seems fine.
For the record, I agreed with everything.

Im not very sold on type 8 immortality thrown around so easily, though.

Cure water is Low godly at most.

First i am fine with Cure water and Center being Low-Godly

Second the Type 8 is because of Life orbs which fits the Type 8 descreption.

Type 8 Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Acacia's Regenerationn upgrade and resistance to matter manipulation seem good to go then.

For the record, I agreed with everything.

Im not very sold on type 8 immortality thrown around so easily, though.

Cure water is Low godly at most.

^ Big This. Nice Work btw

Tincan123 said:
First i am fine with Cure water and Center being Low-Godly
Second the Type 8 is because of Life orbs which fits the Type 8 descreption.

Type 8 Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.
I believe it more to be damage redirection since the mechanic behind the Life Orbs is that they die/take damage for the owner.

I'd propose Damage Redirection instead of Type 8 Immortality.

Tincan123 said:
I am fine with Damage Redirection make sense but dunno if thats a ability is this Forum.
Hm... Sadly, I dont think we currently have a Damage Redirection page.

I am strongly against ANY character being 4-B because of that random statement, especially given how later Don Slime say Neo was killed by Supernovas

I'dgive at best 4-C (except possibly the Gourmet GOds, being at least 4-A by size)

I don't think the 4-B stuff is all that usable since canonically the surface world of Toriko operates at 1g. With 10g or higher places being weird oddities.

Also while it had a circumference of 220,000 km I believe later on it got a higher number (something like 659x the volume or area of the normal Earth) ince the planet more or less constantly grows.

Actually, 220.000 km is consistent as later the Snake King is stated to be that long and it's again specified it's the circumference of the planet

the 659 times the area is honestly IMO a huge math mistake from the author and not to be considered as the circumference of Toriko being that big has only a sparing mention VS maps showing the original human world not being that small and two official statement of the cirrcumference

I know Mother Snake is stated to be 220,000 kilometers long, but where was it stated that the planet's circumference was the same after the volume statement?

> the 659 times the area is honestly IMO a huge math mistake from the author and not to be considered as the circumference

According to Viz the proper line is 659x volume. Plus this is the Toriko author we're talking about. The series regurarly gives us explicit statments or peoper scaling images. I don't think its proper to just dismiss it.

Xantospoc said:
I am strongly against ANY character being 4-B because of that random statement, especially given how later Don Slime say Neo was killed by Supernovas

I'dgive at best 4-C (except possibly the Gourmet GOds, being at least 4-A by size)
Don Slime says that NEO had been killed by supernovae in the past, but he also said that he was killed by random strong demons. Its clear that the NEO he was referring to was weaker than the one he was facing. Also, supernovae are well into High 4-C normally.

Cosmos Mammoth are High 4-C by sheer size alone.

Neo eating an entire universe is an overtime feat, and supernovas are High 4-C so don't think 4-B is warranted here.

Acacia shouldn't have resistence to Void Manipulation.

Not sure on low godly regen and type 8 immortality.

I agree with the other stuff though.

659x Earth's volume would get 55,441.64 kilometers as the radius and 348,350 kilometers as the circumference

@Celestial Pegasus

So which parts do you accept?

The planet was stated to grow in size during the final arc. Cooking the planet made it bigger, thus, the initial statement of it having a 220,000 km circumference is invalid.

PaChi2 said:
Xantospoc said:

Don Slime says that NEO had been killed by supernovae in the past, but he also said that he was killed by random strong demons. Its clear that the NEO he was referring to was weaker than the one he was facing. Also, supernovae are well into High 4-C normally.

Cosmos Mammoth are High 4-C by sheer size alone.
Cosmos Mammoth are above Neo, for allw e know.

Also, the planet didn't grow in 3 seconds, and it was stated TWICE; once even after the post x659 area.

Cosmos mammoth being > Neo' would make the whole last arc pointless. Slime said he was once the king of the galaxy.

There are several hints for the main cast to be > Cosmos Mammoth unless we are given an exact powerlevel for the beasta.

No hint at all. The universe constantly evolves. Don Slime was also massively weaker due to lacking a strong body when fighting NEO. Honestly I think Neo being at the top of the good chain was Acacia telling a load of bull.

Heck, the Space Tapian Toriko meets at the end of the volume has a wooping capture level of 530.000, when Neo was only 20.000 (before Acacia absorbed him). So I am100% sure that the Toriko Earth is VASTLY weaker than we give it any credit for

Xantospoc said:
No hint at all. The universe constantly evolves. Don Slime was also massively weaker due to lacking a strong body when fighting NEO. Honestly I think Neo being at the top of the good chain was Acacia telling a load of bull.

Heck, the Space Tapian Toriko meets at the end of the volume has a wooping capture level of 530.000, when Neo was only 20.000 (before Acacia absorbed him). So I am100% sure that the Toriko Earth is VASTLY weaker than we give it any credit for
Well. NEO wrecked a whole universe. And yes, it was over time, but I dont believe the blue universe to be orders of magnitude weaker than the red universe when the only two species we get to compare clearly show that Blue > Red counterpart.

Note that capture levels also mean difficulty to obtain. Space ingredients are nearly impossible to obtain for earthlings, its normal their levels skyrocket.

NEO wrecked an universe billions of years ago. By that point the Red universe was astly above. Blue Nitro as a matter of fact get wrecked constantly by members of the red universe,

Neo wasway harder to capture, what with spending somuch more time wreckingmultipleplanets and people having already space technology.

Welp, I dont have the energy to continue this. And honestly the AP of the main cast is of no concern to me. I drop the discussion.

> Also, the planet didn't grow in 3 seconds, and it was stated TWICE; once even after the post x659 area.

You have scans of these statements? I can't remember any.

1) The first one is the one was the first mention, back in chapter 301

Toriko.jpg

2) The second one is the repeated statements of the Snake King's length being the circumference of the planet AKA 220.00km stated inchapter, back in chapter 353, after the 659 times statement

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jxtcm5StqLA/VooGNvuILXI/AAAAAAACSvA/AfVSTTJyXWg/s0-Ic42/011.png

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151927/5396532-2745363965-28678.png
Mother_Snake%27s_data.png

3) We can also see the size of our original world to the Toriko Earth through the map. If it were 659 times, it would be waaay smaller

HERE THE MAP (otherwise it's too big )

3) Even the original is not a tale of the past, it's a tale written by the author in the present, not a rumor. Given the constant repetition and how the world unless it grew during the arc which is like a few day tops (and is implied not to be the case, as the ripening is a process of billion of years where nobody noticed the planet ever expansion)

So NO, Earth was NEVER meant to have grown 5 times in size in terms of diameter. It's only saturn sized, not past Jupiter

This is a lot to go over and I'm not knowledgeable about the Toriko verse.

I'll give my thoughts on 4-B. In short, nothing posted above suggest Solar System level. All that's there are Planet destroying statements.

The ruling over a gigantic planet or ruling the milky way galaxy doesn't back it up because ruling over something doesn't mean you can destroy it. Plus Sunny's Monster in that same scan says it eat planets.

The Neo eating the Blue Universe seems like over time. Unless they show him eating an entire solar system hole in one bite it's not enough.

I don't see an upgrade but like I said I don't know anything about the verse.

@DragonEmperor23

Then why wasn't that put in the OP. If there is a calc then it needs to be accepted.

It seems people are mistaking which version of Neo i am talking about so allow me to clarify some stuff.

1 I am talking about upgrading Neo Acacia. This is the same Acacia who could easily destroy the Toriko Earth and who did this The might Hand Of God and this The mighty Hands Of God. This is also the Neo that if revived Gourmet cell will be lost on a Galactic Scaling. People also forget that Neo Acacia got power up after eating the Eight Kings.

2 @Xantospoc Please calm down a bit because i really dont care about the the Toriko Earth and stuff sinds all the top tiers could easly destroy it. Also dont forget the another stuff in this revision thank you.

@Tincan123

Him stated he can destroy the planet isn't 4-B and Unless those Planet sized hands are calced at 4-B I still don't see an upgrade.

All those 5-B statements don't back up anything. Him eating the Eight Kings isn't much unless they tell use exactly how much stronger he got then anything else is an assumption. Without a 4-B feat he wouldn't get upgraded unless he's already in the upper border of High 4-C and the Eight Kings are also that high, then we could make him 4-B.

The 4-B calculation shouldn't come because destroying Toriko's planet is only on the upper bounds of 5-A (The explosion magnitudes above a supernova explosion is via chain reaction).

I do admit that however NEO, Neocacia, Midora and Toriko (post eating red and releasing white 'White') are 4-C by the statement of true form Neo having eaten stars

(Btw, the Eight Kings should not scale, Neo STOMPED them once he got in his true form)

I think anyone that has eaten Acacia-Full course should scale from Acacia himself but that just my opinion on it.

No, for the following reason

GOD is what brings the Gourmet Demon out. Red and Neo are two special demons, one hailed for his sheer physical strength and Neo for his impossible to kill cell. Then the upgrade came from eating them. Toriko, Sunny, Coco etcetera seemed not to have done that

Even back when fighting GOD (the frog), Zebra, Coco and Sunny were compared to small flies while Starjun and Toriko as big fat one AKA they were much stronger

Secondly, Not even Ichiryu, Jirou or Midora did that. Case in point they have not gotten rid of their gorumet demon and can manifest it. Slime even complained that Ichiryu never tried much to draw out force. Heck, Ichiryu NEVER USED DON SLIME while alive

I hope you do remember that Starjun, Coco, Zebra and Sunny have eaten God. Also you made a mistake with Toriko their buddy.

As for Midora he was already strong enough to fight Neo Acacia.

And as for Jirou, Ichiryu and Don Slime i kinda admit i made a mistake i should have stated maybe 4-B

They ate it at the end, but did not manage to 'expel' their Gourmet Demon and eat it, which is what gave them the massive boost to both Neocacia and Toriko.I guess they ate so little of it they did not manifest it

Midora had gotten boosted by eating the rest of the Menu except GOD and CENTER, Jirou and Ichiryu did not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back