• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My final goodbyes to Toriko with this Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tincan123

Can you summarise what you want people to give input about?

To summrize it:

Joie: should have and type 2 Immortality with Life orbs. and his regen with Gourmet Luck should be Low-Godly instead of High because if he was completely atomized by Minority World its impossbile to return with High regen because there were no atoms left for him to regen from so his High regen doesnt make any sense and even in the official translation he states he doesnt want his body to be erased.

Acacia-Full-Course:

Any character that has eaten Meat Dish Newsthe should get to Time and Space manipulation and resistance to it.

Any character that has eaten the Salad dish Air should have the same power as the Horse King

Any character that has drink Soup Pair should have Non-Physical Interaction because they can interact with Food Spirts and [ https://www.***********.net/toriko/339/10 see Back Channels]

Any character that has eaten Dessert dish Earth can activate back channels longer.

Any charater that drinks ATOM also develop the ability to see invisible Gourmet Matter. Dunno if this help or not but just wanne include it.

Any charater that eaten Another has the same ability as Neo. can consume anything and everything because of their Gourmet cell.

Did you verify the scans in Tincan123's last post?

@Celestial Pegasus can you clarify why this (can consume anything and everything because of their Gourmet cell.) is an nlf.

Cause consuming "anything" would mean they could consume things like ideas or concepts, which has never been shown in toriko from what i remember, you could also say they can consume entire multiverses, cause they can consume anything.

It's really open to be stretched to meaning things which were never shown in the series.

@Celestial Pegasus That makes sense so to clarify Asarudy statement by saying are gourmet cells can consume anything he is refering these following things: Matter up to an Atomic scaling/ Souls dunno if you can count this as eating Non-Corporeal beings./ And Energy in general.

Can somebody summarise the changes that Celestial Pegasus accepted?

Pretty much this Ant

Joie: should have and type 2 Immortality with Life orbs. and his regen with Gourmet Luck should be Low-Godly instead of High because if he was completely atomized by Minority World its impossbile to return with High regen because there were no atoms left for him to regen from so his High regen doesnt make any sense and even in the official translation he states he doesnt want his body to be erased.

Acacia-Full-Course:

Any character that has eaten Meat Dish Newsthe should get to Time and Space manipulation and resistance to it.

Any character that has eaten the Salad dish Air should have the same power as the Horse King

Any character that has drink Soup Pair should have Non-Physical Interaction because they can interact with Food Spirts and [ https://www.***********.net/toriko/339/10 see Back Channels]

Any character that has eaten Dessert dish Earth can activate back channels longer.

Any charater that drinks ATOM also develop the ability to see invisible Gourmet Matter. Dunno if this help or not but just wanne include it.

As for the stuff with Another it only applies to these things : Matter up to an Atomic scaling/ Souls dunno if you can count this as eating Non-Corporeal beings./ And Energy in general. Because this makes the most sense anything else would indeed be NLF.

Yes. It would be appreciated if some experienced editor handles it.

Ofc Acacia, Joie, Toriko, Starjun, Zebra, Sunny, Coco, Aimaru and Komatsu ( dont really care about those two) Midora.

Jirou confirmed that Joie has eaten Acacia Full course

The gang eatning acacia full course except God

Midora eating Acacia Full course

Dunno if this counts as eating Center

Durning Toriko wedding God was served as his part of his Full course

Note:

I was wrong about Tengu Brunch he has not eaten all of Acacia full course only God. Joie has not eaten God nor Center and Midora only forgot to eat God.

I asked Damage3245 he would like to help but right now he is busy with the One piece revision.

Can somebody remind me of the conclusions here?

Well technically were done here all that has to happen is the changes on their profile that have been accept.

Tincan123 said:
(Edit) To summerize

Things that have been accept:

- Removal of Acacia Gourmet Luck

- Acacia gets resistance to Matter manipulation and Heat manipulation

- His Regen gets upgrade to High

- Both Toriko and Starjun get Pseudo Reality Warping because of Ultimate Routine

- Toriko gets Information manipulation via his Devil sense

- Sunny gets Absorption

- Coco gets Creation

- All Eight Kings get Biological Manipulation and Weather Manipualtion

- Horse King Heracles gets Air manipualtion just based on her the Gourmet Checklist and Regen High-Mid and Immortality type 3

- Monkey king Bambina gets resistance to Poison manipulation/ Sound manipulation/ Energy manipulation

- Whale king Moon gets BFR and Absorption and Soul manipulation

- Wolf king Guiness gets Information manipulation

- Starjun gets Time and Space manipulation and Supernatural Luck

- Joie gets Information manipulation and Mind manipulation and Life orbs as items

- God gets Supernatural Luck

- Both Center and Cure water get low-godly regen. (dunno if these two have a page or not but they can be used as items in fights.

- Joie: should have and type 2 Immortality with Life orbs. and his regen with Gourmet Luck should be Low-Godly instead of High because if he was completely atomized by Minority World its impossbile to return with High regen because there were no atoms left for him to regen from so his High regen doesnt make any sense and even in the official translation he states he doesnt want his body to be erased.

Acacia-Full-Course:

As for the stuff with Another it only applies to these things : Matter up to an Atomic scaling/ Souls dunno if you can count this as eating Non-Corporeal beings./ And Energy in general. Because this makes the most sense anything else would indeed be NLF.

People who have eaten Acacia Full-Course: Acacia, Joie, Toriko, Starjun, Zebra, Sunny, Coco, Aimaru and Komatsu ( dont really care about those two) Midora.

Jirou confirmed that Joie has eaten Acacia Full course

The gang eatning acacia full course except God

Midora eating Acacia Full course

Dunno if this counts as eating Center

Durning Toriko wedding God was served as his part of his Full course

Things that have been rejected:

- Ap stuff to 4-C to upgrade to 4-B

- Acacia resistance to Void manipulation

- Joie type 8 Immortality

- Center and Cure water Mid-Godly regen because its Low-Godly
Pretty much this Ant

Ok dont worry i will take my time with this. Can i also ask for help with this because i did ask Damage3245 for help but one he was busy with the One piece revison and two i just read on his message wall that he just lost his job so i am gonne ask someone else for help.

My apologies, but I am already overworked enough as it is. Perhaps some of the other people who have responded in this thread are willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back