• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: 100% Deku Upgrade

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
After the changes in this thread were applied, one question was left up in the air, and that was at what tier should 100% Deku be scaling in the Dark Hero Arc.

Right now 100% is scaling above Shigaraki's durability (877.51 Gigatons), just 1.14x times weaker than baseline Small Country level.

My argument is that 100% Deku have more than enough feats to upscale to baseline Low 6-B, his punches were powerful enough to break off Shigaraki's jaw, and tear chunks out of his body, not to mention that Deku has become far more powerful than when he himself performed the 877.51 Gigatons feat many arcs ago.

So Deku's 100% should be 1000 Gigatons or 1 Teratons, and it doesn't really scale to anyone else. Otherwise if not accepted, 100% would be "far higher" than 45%.

This would also make his 5x Fa Jin multiplier 5 Teratons at max charge instead of 4.38 Teratons, or Small Country level+.

Deku's Profile

Upscaling 100% to Low 6-B

Agree: XSOULOFCINDERX, SuperStar, ShigarakiShimura, Mazdoesstuff (4)

Disagree: Damage3245, Eseseso, Shadow_x007x (3)

Neutral: TheRustyOne (1)

Making 100% "far higher" than 45%

Agree: Damage3245 (1)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

Last edited:
Personally I don't think that Deku would need to upscale to the next tier just to break Shigaraki's jaw so I think it'd be better if he just scaled to Shigaraki's durability for harming him rather than upscaling off of harming him. For upscaling, I think something unquestionably more direct like punching straight through Shigaraki's body and donuting him would be better but that may just be me.

Deku also mentions that Shigaraki is tanking 100% hits from him. While Deku is unquestionably still doing damage, I don't think he warrants upscaling.

These are the same link by the way.

These are the same link by the way.
It has been updated, and votes counted.

As for me, I'm fine with both staying at higher or upgrading to Small Country level, but I know some people wanted Low 6-B so that's why I made the thread.

I believe the current chain is Incomplete Shiggy >= Nine >= 100% Endeavor Agency Deku > 100% Early Deku.

That said, didn't 45% Deku damage Shigaraki?

Already explain my position on the upscaling above, but I need to make this clear. Tomura was not tanking any attacks from 100% Izuku. A single 100% punch almost ripped off Tomura's jaw. With it being noted by Tomura that it'd be over for him if he didn't focus on defense.

The reason Tomura survived this barrage of blows was because he had Regeneration. Izuku's statement about him surviving those hits is because of Regeneration, which has slowed down by an unknown amount, but is still working. Hearing people say Tomura is tanking 100% is annoying to hear when that's 100% wrong. Pun, not intended.

Maybe change your wording if you don't mean that, but here tanking means someone didn't take any damage.

Almost ripping off someone's jaw with a single punch is not tanking.

This topic is irrelevant to the OP.
It really isn't. We currently downscale 45% Deku off Shigaraki in a "weaker, but can damage him" context, this would be a further justification for his 100% upscaling.

I think there's also some Muscular scaling.

Last edited:
However, 45% is being heavily downscaled to baseline High 6-C+ (550 Gigatons of TNT), so being much stronger than it wouldn't support upscaling to baseline Low 6-B.

Votes counted.

By the way @TheRustyOne, is Endeavor's durability scaling to the 877.51 Gigatons value? I ask this because 100% Deku has a feat that put his durability far above that of Endeavor, and may be something worth considering.
Those aren't comparable. Why not show All For Shiggy piercing Endeavor during his Prominence Burn? AFO's usage in your scan is his strongest showing with Rivet Stab.

Tomura's body is heavily weakened and Izuku is enhancing himself with Blackwhip, making him more durable than normal. You can see it coming out of his left fist.

100% Izuku almost ripping off Tomura's jaw is a far better showing of superiority, and I'm still neutral regarding any upscaling.

Is the power of each Rivet Stab really dependant on the user's health? Shouldn't it has just about the same power regardless of who uses it? But I do understand your point.

With Damage being the only mod to comment and having him disagree, looks like Deku's profile will stay as it is right now.

Is the power of each Rivet Stab really dependent on the user's health? Shouldn't it has just about the same power regardless of who uses it?
Considering the fact it comes from his body, which became so weak in that moment that falling from that height would've killed him... yes I do believe that.

Also, saying health is weird. No, I don't think being sick would change anything if you must know.

@Damage3245 Since you disagree with upscaling 100% Deku to Low 6-B, wouldn't you be okay with at least putting him as “far higher”, given the large difference between 100% and 45%?

Back