• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Pretty sure Fortnite actually has a story that ties everything together. Ultra rumble doesnt have anything like that. Theres no context for anything in the game, everyone is just fighting.
Well yeah but there's some differences. Mr Compress actually has feats for his tier to not just be "Unknown", and he can compress and throw himself. Dabi can create landmines with his fire. Mt. Lady can punch with enough force to fire shockwaves in her normal size form. Plus every character can use an item that lets them run up walls
Granted, that may change in the future but having profiles for these characters right now would be a waste of time imo.
Fair enough, I guess

Well yeah but there's some differences. Mr Compress actually has feats for his tier to not just be "Unknown", and he can compress and throw himself. Dabi can create landmines with his fire. Mt. Lady can punch with enough force to fire shockwaves in her normal size form. Plus every character can use an item that lets them run up walls

Fair enough, I guess
Well, I like the idea, after all I haven't seen anything that in principle I don't know or couldn't do in the verse.

However, it is a dangerous terrain, have there been precedents for anime-manga games that are taken into account? I say neither jump force nor fornite counting.

Well, I like the idea, after all I haven't seen anything that in principle I don't know or couldn't do in the verse.

However, it is a dangerous terrain, have there been precedents for anime-manga games that are taken into account? I say neither jump force nor fornite counting.
True, but characters like Thanos (Fortnite) and Dante (SMT) have separate profiles that only take their in game feats into account, which is why Fortnite Thanos is only 8-B

I was browsing the powerscaling subreddit and the mha downplay is insane. Seeing shit like mha is city level or mountain level and hypersonic at best. And that Yujiro Hanma beats endeavor and everyone below prime allmight level???

Average powerscaling community moment
Guess Sub Rel can't be considered cause "wank", "just a bullet tho" or "outlier". And Tier 6 for them is inexistent cause "cloud feats are unreliable"
Someone said you can get the nagant feat to Sub-Rel only if you extremely highball. Which is funny af because the feat is extremely lowballed to get as low as Sub-Rel (foreshadowing).

I was browsing the powerscaling subreddit and the mha downplay is insane. Seeing shit like mha is city level or mountain level and hypersonic at best. And that Yujiro Hanma beats endeavor and everyone below prime allmight level???
Theres people that still think Goku isn't planet level because he's never destroyed a planet before. It does not surprise me that people are downplaying MHA.

Also, i know this probably won't happen, but I hope the anime has a small filler arc after the series actually ends and its just class 1-A participating in a sports festival again. Imagine being the dude that has to 1v1 Bakugo, Todoroki, or God forbid, Deku lmaooo

RIP freshmen

Deku, quite literally, could spring board his ass across the world and save people in any country he wants with no government involvement and no one would be able to do anything about it.

Licenses are bogus, ratings should die and the idea of a “number one” is what results in people like Endeavor in the first place.

If UA isn’t deleted or turned into a general meeting hall for heroes rather than a school and the rating/pro system that’s more popularity than action isn’t gone by the end of this then THAT will be a genuine hatred I will hold for the series.

UA has children nearly kill eachother over competition and has had certain students kidnapped by some of the most dangerous villains, UA NEEDS to be shut down

Deku, quite literally, could spring board his ass across the world and save people in any country he wants with no government involvement and no one would be able to do anything about it.

Licenses are bogus, ratings should die and the idea of a “number one” is what results in people like Endeavor in the first place.

If UA isn’t deleted or turned into a general meeting hall for heroes rather than a school and the rating/pro system that’s more popularity than action isn’t gone by the end of this then THAT will be a genuine hatred I will hold for the series.
Damn bro. Thats a whole lotta 🛌

I agree, that vigilante law was bullshit imo. I kind of get the concern but how stupid is it to say "Yes, there's a dude being murdered right next to me and I have literal God as my Quirk. I'm not allowed to help him with it otherwise I'll get arrested". Like what?

I agree, that vigilante law was bullshit imo. I kind of get the concern but how stupid is it to say "Yes, there's a dude being murdered right next to me and I have literal God as my Quirk. I'm not allowed to help him with it otherwise I'll get arrested". Like what?
Isn't that really just a japan issue? I wish we knew about how other societies worked in MHA because I know its gotta be different. It would be weird for AMERICA of all places to have a vigilante law. I know Horikoshi is pretty big into Marvel so he's definitely gotta see America as the home of heroes and vigilantes.

I don't see Hero society being completely torn down in japan, but I definitely can see it being reworked. Wouldn't make sense for them to tear it down like that, even with the problems it has.

Yeah I'm hoping the end of the series leads to a full reform of like, everything. If not then nearly every major plotline was pointless lol

Series will end with Deku and the other students back in class.

Then we get year 2 sports festival that's worldwide schools.

A bunch of students from all over the world with extremely hax quirks get introduced.

Powercreep go brrr.

I do wonder if when the original DB came to an end, if fans ever thought they would see the level of powercreep we have in modern day DB.

Early characters, villains or heroes, get surpassed like nothing.

Series will end with Deku and the other students back in class.

Then we get year 2 sports festival that's worldwide schools.

A bunch of students from all over the world with extremely hax quirks get introduced.

Powercreep go brrr.

I do wonder if when the original DB came to an end, if fans ever thought they would see the level of powercreep we have in modern day DB.

Early characters, villains or heroes, get surpassed like nothing.
Lets hope they dont pull a sequel trilogy and say, "Somehow, All For One has returned." With the next series 🛌

Lets hope they dont pull a sequel trilogy and say, "Somehow, All For One has returned." With the next series 🛌
Or introduce aliens.
Then Deku gets significantly weaker and only his son Beku can actually face the villains.

Shigaraki also gets stomped by the aliens and his son teams up with Deku's son to take them down.

In fact we find out quirks came from aliens all along.

Or introduce aliens.
Then Deku gets significantly weaker and only his son Beku can actually face the villains.

Shigaraki also gets stomped by the aliens and his son teams up with Deku's son to take them down.

Don't forget Androids, which just so happen to be much stronger than any villain before it by simply recording past battles of heroes.

Though I can't lie, a Cell type character in MHA could be fun 🗿

Or introduce aliens.

You joke, but when I first started reading MHA, I thought that Quirks really did come from space. Not necessarily aliens, but like... maybe a meteor passed by the Earth and let off some sort of energy that alterred the human race. I read a book that had that happen once, so that might have something to do with it...

You joke, but when I first started reading MHA, I thought that Quirks really did come from space. Not necessarily aliens, but like... maybe a meteor passed by the Earth and let off some sort of energy that alterred the human race. I read a book that had that happen once, so that might have something to do with it...
I did think something similar, only that the meteor hits earth and it has a foreign unknown element that causes mutations on the earthlings.

Did we ever do anything with Shigaraki sensing or feeling that Star and Stripe made a air-clone of herself?
They have ridiculous senses.
Idk about this one, the giant is like 200,000 tons and all of that solidifying and forming in front of anyone would feel off, powers or not.

The UA has a difficult time every semester, its students end up half dead
Deku especially the boy they don't give him a break

Theres people that still think Goku isn't planet level because he's never destroyed a planet before. It does not surprise me that people are downplaying MHA.

Also, i know this probably won't happen, but I hope the anime has a small filler arc after the series actually ends and its just class 1-A participating in a sports festival again. Imagine being the dude that has to 1v1 Bakugo, Todoroki, or God forbid, Deku lmaooo

RIP freshmen
if people always have stupid ideas about some verses
On the other hand, something that seems curious to me is that the deku we are seeing is a 16-year-old second-year high school student, physically and mentally exhausted in the middle of the war. I would like to know how strong Deku will be with 100% mastered + his quiks + a mature mind and body + experience

The first theories I made about MHA were that in the end Deku would end his story in front of Toshinori's grave to end by saying that he would create his hero academy
Although well, more or less the same can be said about Shigaraki, it makes some sense that the war takes place when no one is at their maximum potential, well except Dabi and Toga.

Last edited:
Just realized something, do these characters really have that good of an eyesight?

The students on UA could pinpoint and identify AFO holding AM despite him being several KM away and being lit light a bulb. Their phone could also accurately capture them and record them. All of this stuff seems like a big outlier/overlook by Horikoshi.

Just realized something, do these characters really have that good of an eyesight?

The students on UA could pinpoint and identify AFO holding AM despite him being several KM away and being lit light a bulb. Their phone could also accurately capture them and record them. All of this stuff seems like a big outlier/overlook by Horikoshi.
i wish we had phones that good

Or would it be more like the telephone? It's in the middle of the panel

IMG_0448.png

Should this count as high pain tolerance?

Back