• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

ZS7dZ2C.png
If there is a block feature in this site you would be the first and only person I would use it on because that is how much I find you insufferable. Whenever I say something you find disagreeable you would constantly say heinous shit or post ridiculous memes like this to ridicule my opinions unlike the rest of the people in this thread who'd give me some sort of respect for my thoughts. You were the main reason why I left this thread for like a year and even after returning I was constsntly inactive because I could no longer tolerate your nonsense. I try to ignore your comments to me but this is where I am gonna break it to you.

I'm at my limit with you and you're making me extremely uncomfortable. If you are gonna keep on being a bastard to me then I'll just report you. Quit treating me and everyone else like trash and leave me alone.

If there is a block feature in this site you would be the first and only person I would use it on because that is how much I find you insufferable. Whenever I say something you find disagreeable you would constantly say heinous shit or post ridiculous memes like this to ridicule my opinions unlike the rest of the people in this thread who'd give me some sort of respect for my thoughts. You were the main reason why I left this thread for like a year and even after returning I was constsntly inactive because I could no longer tolerate your nonsense. I try to ignore your comments to me but this is where I am gonna break it to you.

I'm at my limit with you and you're making me extremely uncomfortable. If you are gonna keep on being a bastard to me then I'll just report you. Quit treating me and everyone else like trash and leave me alone.
Dw Earthyboy is just a smoothbrain that cant understand that his “opinions” on MHA are not what a bulk of people follow

By the way, Earthy, I will not be arguing with you. You either get your act together and treat me with the respect I deserve or I will hold you accountable for your misdeeds.

I will not be accepting any apologies either.

one-punch-man-ok.gif

I don't even think it's that serious.

I think that if you're going around saying something that most people would find to be disagreeable, or rather, 'stupid' people aren't going to take you seriously.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat and just pretend that half of the stuff you say isn't absolutely ridiculous. Because let's face it; it is. And I'm not going to apologize simply because you're mad because I joke about it, instead of actively engaging in it. You going around and acting as if I've committed war crimes when all I've done is air out my disagreements does not paint you in a good light.

You're acting as if we have personal beef when I rarely ever interacted with you. All because I posted a meme.

You did this the last time you disappeared from the thread, and it was all over a disagreement.

Calm down, it is not that personal. If you really think that I've done something wrong, calling me a bastard for it means you've already lost the argument. Because that just tells me you have nothing better to say than to call me out by my name.

Dw Earthyboy is just a smoothbrain that cant understand that his “opinions” on MHA are not what a bulk of people follow
Calling people smooth brains simply because they think they're right isn't much better by the way. In fact, I'd argue that it's worse then what you accuse me of.

Never seen a more correct post on this thread
This is what I'm talking about, LMFAO.

You can't call me out for getting a laugh at something absurd that was being said when both you and other people are making fun of how much I like Horikoshi's writing. How is that any better?

The double standards is ******* unreal, kek.

We have the Dabi self-destruction that doesn’t really scale to anyone else, but can be listed on his profile

Iirc it was around Low 6-B
meh, good for ranging and upper limit purposes
Dabi makes low 6-B explosion? we should definetly scale the high ends to the full ICBP now that we have a low 6-B feat

The feat doesn’t scale to anyone or Dabi, we also have no idea what form of destruction it would have caused. Its just a shitty feat.
We actually got a minor flashed out scene of the damaged done in chapter 391. From what we can see their, the damage dabi did was pretty huge and am 60% sure that we are likely to get more info once shoto awakens.

I honestly don't care if it doesn't scale to anyone else. All i care about is that at least we do know that the explosion was not a suicide since we know that dabi could do it from the beginning of the fight by just storming energy inside him but instead decided to use it as a last minute ditch or wincon.

Dabi and shoto feat where very impressive. And what you call shitty feat i call impressive so guess we aren't on the same page.

We actually got a minor flashed out scene of the damaged done in chapter 391. From what we can see their, the damage dabi did was pretty huge and am 60% sure that we are likely to get more info once shoto awakens.
I’m saying we don’t know if the devastation being caused was through a shockwave or temperature.
If it’s the latter then we can’t scale it to anyone, if it’s a shockwave then it wouldn’t be that impressive always.

Dabi and shoto feat where very impressive. And what you call shitty feat i call impressive so guess we aren't on the same page.
I guess, it’s shitty because at it’s highest calcuable level it’s like hundreds of times weaker than what he currently scales to. That’s why I called it shitty.

Removing the touch requirement is definitely a huge power-up for her. And the range seems pretty massive as well depending on how many Twice clones she actually lifts up.

Removing the touch requirement is definitely a huge power-up for her. And the range seems pretty massive as well depending on how many Twice clones she actually lifts up.
I kinda figured it would be that, but I always wondered how they'd keep it somewhat fair but I suppose it doesnt matter as long as they provide a good matchup in series.

Idk if she can now do it without touching you or if it’s just spreading through connected things like Shigaraki’s does, but either way, massive W for Ochako to have actual range with her Quirk now. Battlefield has once more turned in the heroes favor on a massive scale, all by the will of a single girl, just like Toga did.

If she displays actual control over the things she’s floating then Ochako will ACTUALLY be cracked. Excited for this awakening, literally my most anticipated one.

Also the continued parallels with Shoto/Dabi and Deku/Shigaraki are fantastic, they even do the “it’s your power!” paneling callback. The conclusion to their rivalry is almost here and I really need to see how it all ends for them. If they are getting as good a conclusion as this, I can’t wait for all the other endings being set up.

I wonder where her lifting up all those clones scales too, like the amount of energy to lift them up. It depends on the amount and the height ig, maybe a future ochaco upscale incoming?

Really great to see the League of Villains just chilling around before the Meta Liberation Army stuff.

Horikoshi's artwork is always so high quality, those Toga shots look really great. Can't wait to get the official scans so the image isn't so dark.

Also, bloody hell man, there has to be millions of clones at this point.

Uraraka getting a Quirk Awakening was completely expected. I'm not certain if this is like Shigaraki's Decay spreading between people or something else. I saw "electricity" coming from her hand and even the raindrops were shown to be floating as well.

We'll have to wait until the next chapter to see how many of the clones she's affecting here and how exactly her Quirk has changed.

Trying to pin down a number of the abilities Prime AFO displayed so far

Regeneration (Mid-High)
Energy Projection
Light Manipulation
Spatial Manipulation
Telekinesis
Explosion Manipulation
Bone Manipulation
Flight
Danmaku
Electricity Manipulation
Causality Manipulation

Last edited:
Just saw that too. Do we need to break out and update the “MHA movies are canon to the manga” blog again? Cause that shit isn’t canon adjacent, it’s literally in the canon just not said out loud. Unless Rody, Melissa, Katsuma and Mahoro literally being panels a couple chapters ago was a fever dream. Or Nine being in Shigaraki’s monologue, or the entire existence of the Mid-Gauntlets.

Last edited:
Honestly the canonicity of the MHA movies are so cut and dry, especially when compared to older shonen movies that i'm surprise there's even a debate

Back