• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm back I guess. I haven't caught up with the manga for like a month now so I'll take my time in reading whatever chapters I missed.

Well, using the High 6-C+ value of 696 Gigatons, Prime AM would be 41.7 teratons so 6-B. Then Deku would reach 208.5 teratons with 5x Fa Jin so we’d have High 6-B Deku.

And if we Uber wanked and said the NHE took the full force of the intercontinental missiles, then it’d be 380 teratons for High 6-B prime AM. So Deku would then add 5x with Fa Jin for 1.917 Petatons or 6-A.

So with maximum gigawank on current calcs we could have High 6-B god tiers with Deku being 6-A with Fa Jin/Overdrive.

Well, using the High 6-C+ value of 696 Gigatons, Prime AM would be 41.7 teratons so 6-B. Then Deku would reach 208.5 teratons with 5x Fa Jin so we’d have High 6-B Deku.

And if we Uber wanked and said the NHE took the full force of the intercontinental missiles, then it’d be 380 teratons for High 6-B prime AM. So Deku would then add 5x with Fa Jin for 1.917 Petatons or 6-A.

So with maximum gigawank on current calcs we could have High 6-B god tiers with Deku being 6-A with Fa Jin/Overdrive.
Ah neat

prime might will never get his 60x multiplier despite how much I want it please, let us atleast use the two heroes *6 prime might multiplier

Pretty sure we reject 60x Prime AM purely due to outlier which considering how Shiggy was doing them idk while the Two Heroes one just doesn’t really make sense. It has him going up and down when OFA should purely make him go up, so it’s not super accurate to exactly how strong he should be.

Though honestly that should mean the graph is a low ball if anything.

The 60x multiplier is based on a misunderstanding of it in the first place IIRC. Nowhere does All Might actually say that he is 60x weaker than his prime.

Not going to delve into it now though because I don't remember the original post explaining it that well.

I mean we can just have a thread about it again if we need to.

The main argument is “AM said it took over 300 punches to beat Nomu with his punch flurry, but in his Prime, he could accomplish the same in 5 of those punches.”

“In my heyday, five of those punches would have been enough. But that was over 300 hits just now.” Is the hotly debated quote, so people extrapolate that he must be at least 60x weaker cause 300/5 = 60.

Idk what the full debunk was either but I remember being convinced by it.

Let’s put this to bed then.

Let’s put this to bed then.
I do not have the time for something like that right now. I have other things on my plate, so I'll check on this later.

However, I'll say a discussion rule isn't necessary. It's not like people are talking about this all the time like with Aoyama's Navel Laser. We make those rules because it becomes annoying to have to constantly explain/debunk the same topic over and over again.

Assuming that's what the thread is about.

I do not have the time for something like that right now. I have other things on my plate, so I'll check on this later.

However, I'll say a discussion rule isn't necessary. It's not like people are talking about this all the time like with Aoyama's Navel Laser. We make those rules because it becomes annoying to have to constantly explain/debunk the same topic over and over again.

Assuming that's what the thread is about.
Not like I’m expecting it to be solved in a day, I’m just making it mainly cause I’m bored.

Also considering the subject of it, I’d rather have a definitive idea of it rather than not know what we’re doing about that statement or the feats presented, especially in the wake of the recent upgrade thread AND the series coming to an end relatively soon.

It’s not like it’s going anywhere anytime soon.

Also I feel this would benefit from a discussion thread rule solely because of how absolutely common a consensus it is, outside of the wiki, that it is indeed a 60x multiplier. I feel having a logical and written down conclusion on what, to many scaling fans outside of the wiki, is the most blatant multiplier in MHA does more good than harm.

So if we reject it, we can at least point to that. Indexing before vs battling after all.

The debunk was basically similar to just bleeding out HP.

Nomu had 3000 health and 300 defense. The 300 defense represents the Shock Absorption quirk.
All Might had 300 damage, but Plus Ultra gave him 600 damage. So while the Nomu's defense blocked 300 damage, 300 additional damage reached the Nomu until its health is depleted.
To defeat the Nomu with 5 hits, Prime All Might only needs to have 900 damage, 3x in his Weakened state, to defeat the Nomu.

There are some key, big assumptions in this premise but it briefly explains why a 60x multiplier isn't necessary.

According to Volume 35 notes:
  • Dabi's Final War outfit is made to be "super-duper heat resistant"
  • The fangs in Toga's outfit can transform into syringes with hover jet functionality.
I'm still hoping to see that UA mech. It would be like the Black Bull's base mech. I do hope Hori doesn't drop the idea completely.

Anybody else think 100% is at least 2x faster than 45% considering it took the base speed from 45% + Fajin boost-which in itself is accumalated from 45%- let alone the centrifugal force and Black whip elasticity boost to match 100% speed 🤔
If 100% is equivalent to Faux 100% speed, then it's a multitude faster than 45%.

Nomu had 3000 health and 300 defense. The 300 defense represents the Shock Absorption quirk.
All Might had 300 damage, but Plus Ultra gave him 600 damage. So while the Nomu's defense blocked 300 damage, 300 additional damage reached the Nomu until its health is depleted.
To defeat the Nomu with 5 hits, Prime All Might only needs to have 900 damage, 3x in his Weakened state, to defeat the Nomu.

There are some key, big assumptions in this premise but it briefly explains why a 60x multiplier isn't necessary.
There's a CRT up for the multiplier currently by the way.

If 100% is equivalent to Faux 100% speed, then it's a multitude faster than 45%.
Ik. Just want to find a way to get an exact multiplier out of it, even if it's a lowball cuz I'm getting tired of undefined upscaling

Anybody else think 100% is at least 2x faster than 45% considering it took the base speed from 45% + Fajin boost-which in itself is accumalated from 45%- let alone the centrifugal force and Black whip elasticity boost to match 100% speed 🤔
It took a leg of full Fa-Jin (we count full as 5x so Ig 2.5 here), centrifugal force, Blackwhip Elasticity, and Full Cowling 45% to match the speed of the Prime Might speed
So uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh idk

I mean I'm still ok with 3 times
But that doesnt take into account say, Natural Defenses from the Nomu (It should have natural levels of Weakened AM defenses), Super Regen Meaning that it regains hp as super regen is only overwhelmed when it takes actual damage, not when shock absorb takes damage for it

Also because the (slightly paraphrased) line is "you said his quirk was Shock Absorbtion, Not Nullification, There's an upper limit to what he can take" I saw it as a bar to be filled that went down over time, it took Weakened AM 300 hits to fill with >100% blows and it would apparently take 5 blows for Prime AM to do the same.

But at the end of the day, it's all our own interpretations unless Hori outright tells us that All Might is 60x stronger in his Prime

I haven’t overly been reading the multiplier thread but if the 60x shit gets accepted, Prime AM characters become 6-B at the lowest, and Deku with Fa Jin + Overdrive (and probably Shigaraki with quirks) would end up scaling to
High 6-B if the Rusty recalc gets accepted

Big ass numbers

I haven’t overly been reading the multiplier thread but if the 60x shit gets accepted, Prime AM characters become 6-B at the lowest, and Deku with Fa Jin + Overdrive (and probably Shigaraki with quirks) would end up scaling to

Big ass numbers
Also since OP top tiers got gutted and nerfed back to 6-B, we can do MHA and OP matches again

Prime AFO vs Blackbeard would be a cool fight

REALLY think Fajin is a 2x speed multiplier since it uses the current % base speed combined with the accumulated speed from said %. Which would make 100%, mathematics aside, over 2x faster than 45% since Deku needed the centrifugal force and elasticity alongside Fajin to match what we he said to be AM speed back in the day. Can some intellectual debunk this so my foolish little heart can be at ease cuz Ik this is never going to be accepted

Big ass numbers
If Rustys ISL calc of the sns sky split gets accepted deku would be 6-A

After we're done with implementing the 60× multiplier we should start looking at old calcs that we've accepted and not accepted and see if they can get done better.

Are there any popular 6B verse for Shigaraki, Deku aside for OP. Maybe Mashle, 7DS..? Does Asta have any 6B keys, im itching for a rematch

Last edited:
Are there any popular 6B verse for Shigaraki, Deku aside for OP. Maybe Mashle, 7DS..? Does Asta have any 6B keys, im itching for a rematch
Yeah, won't be a good idea when most Mashle characters in that key have insane magic hax, such as Spatial erasure, instant bfr, logia type hax, gravity manipulation, and tons of upscaling

And then there's the Brother's with mid level regen who have infinite magic to replenish healing, and Renatus with High-Mid

Last edited:
Thor chuck Storm Breaker at Deku, Deku grabbed it out of reflex, get Madness haxed
Only if he’s not strong enough to hold it, which he is, as he’s comparable to Thor (and has higher LS actually). He scales to Evolved Shigaraki who is stronger than Prime AM Shigaraki. And Deku could casually hold him off with one arm, let alone what he did to him after that. So Deku is stronger than 41.7 Teratons, Thor is stronger than 39.5 Teratons. So he could catch Stormbreaker and be fine.

And if by strength he means willpower than Deku would be able to hold it without question.

Last edited:
Back