• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myria Boss Battle (Breath of Fire Verse)

Hi can someone help me out? I want to know how powerful this destruction actually is but first I explain the video and evidence. BTW, this game was translated in the US by Square so some terms are somewhat different than the other games in the series made by Capcom. In the video the party around Ryu (the blue haired guy) are inside Myrias Station aka Obelisk. We see inside her chamber multiple stars and galaxies. After meeting Myria/Tyr (the childlike goddess) she presumes that they're here for getting wishes granted (hinting at Myrias Reality Warping and possibly Pocket Dimension Creation Powers), but after that Ryu and his friends begin to fight. Sara (Ryus sister) warns him from the afterlife and he's using Infinity (Agni) the dragon clans true power. During the fight we first see the whole stellar vault however when the fight becomes intense, no more stars and galaxys are seen. In fact Myria uses her creation powers for bombarding the dragon via the Big Crash Attack. This attack could be made inside the concept of the Ekpyrotic Universe where quote "ekpyrotic (redirected from Big Crash) Of or relating to a cosmological theory proposing that the known universe originated in the collision of two other three-dimensional universes traveling in a hidden fourth dimension. This scenario does not require a singularity at the moment of the Big Bang"(Information is from [[1]]).

Given those facts, a rating for Myria(Tyr/Goddess) Infinity users like Ryu (Infinity only) should be at least 3-B, 3-A or even high 3-A.

Breath of Fire (Final Boss) -SuperNES-
Breath of Fire (Final Boss) -SuperNES-

Here are other useful links regarding the calc just in case. [[2]] [[3]] [[4]] [[5]]

Not sure what you want me to calc here tbh.

So this sounds all valid for you? Is it all written plausibel enough for understanding everything well enough? I asked you because I honestly don't really have mutch experience with judging feats of such level and even the correspodenting blog about Creation, Attack Potency, and Pocket Realities didn't gave real answers.

At this point a calc group member isn't who you need, though you may wanna wait for this, because Dargoo is revising our rules regarding pocket reality feats.

It seems to be moreso a pocket dimension rather than something calcable. Though in terms of this overall, it could possibly be 4-A.

Yea this might be possible as well. The thing is just that this game is at times so ambigious with it's graphics, like the stars between 0.30 to 2:00 min in the video. Some might look like galaxys or might not. So I'm just gonna waithing for the pocket dimension revisit instead.

Ok, I've looked over the scene, and it might be hinted at that the entire pocket dimension is made from her. We see the stars and whatnot all over the area, and after the fight has ended and she's been defeated, it all disappears. I think it might be a reasonable upgrade for the cast here.

Edit: nvm, I found more.

The fact that there were floating platforms above the endless drop of the entire dimension across the room, which hinted at the fact that this was more than just an illusion trick as the entire area was massive and expansive. Top that off with the fact that everything else dissapeared once she lost, it should be a pocket dimension that has countless stars and all that jazz for at the very least, a 4-A upgrade.

Back