• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me and Monarch were discussing this and it already seemed to catch on so it's time to spread our knowledge.

So these two are put into quite a few matches together (That are to never be resolved)...but this isn't about them fighting! Oh no! This is basically the opposite! They became so tired of fighting that they decided it would be nice to raise a kid: Nakemo Homulas. So like the other eldritch abominations made here, we need some ideas...what shall this new monstrosity look like, what powers shall it have, and most importantly, what have we done if this is truly finished...?

In my defense I was highly against the creation of this monstrosity and take absolutely no credit for any chaos that may come from it.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA LET CHAOS BE DONE

MORE FRIENDS FOR BREINHARD! MORE FODDER FOR BREINHARD

So yeah, nothing to do with it, don't blame me.

4th though Crimson Princess was more a personal thing...this time...I'm grabbing all the wiki for help...

Also shush Monarch. BREINHARD CAN'T COUNTER THIS LEVEL OF BFR AND POWER NULL!

Medakars '''U N D E R S T A N D S''' and supports this.

Okay, so I shall tell it in the form of an alternate stupid version of a copypasta

Ahem...

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Nicol Bolas vs. Homura Akemi? I thought not. It's not a story the VS. Community would tell you, as even they don't know how it ended... It's a VS. legend. Nical Bolas and Homura Akemi were beings so powerful and so wise that they could fight forever without stopping…They had such a knowledge of stalemating/defeating legends that they could even keep the only ones who cared about them from dying (If ya get what I mean ;~;). The boredom from never concluding a battle was a pathway to many new experiences...Some consider to be...completely Natural :^))))) They became so bored yet content with each other… the only thing they were afraid of was losing each other, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, they taught their daughter everything they knew, then their daughter killed them in their sleep. Ironic. They could save others from death, but not themselves."

Son?

HISSSSSSSSS. That's the real heresy around here.

Nay. The daughters of memes must always be female. It's in the name

Monarch Laciel said:
Son?
HISSSSSSSSS. That's the real heresy around here.

Nay. The daughters of memes must always be female. It's in the name
Get bamboozled, since it's actually going to be a trap.

Monarch Laciel said:
Get bamboozled, since it's actually going to be a trap.
  • recoils in disgust*
HISSSSSSSSSS
Hmph, perhaps we can settle on a really bulky looking girl...I mean, actually...what would their daughter even look like in the first place?

It will look like Homura with Nicol's wings. Oh and his horns too.

Sir Ovens said:
It will look like Homura with Nicol's wings. Oh and his horns too.
Let's see if we can get a tail in there as well. Everyone loves humanoid girls with dragon tails :^)

Maybe even give her her own dragon form... Hand drawn

Also sadly I can't make this since my editing software is as good as my skills to use said editing software :'c

Back