• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch Laciel said:
Use this art, but with an extra set (needs to have raven wings too) of dragon wings, horns, and a tail
It's perfect.

Also I'll draw the true dragon form actually. I can draw really good profile photos. Trust me

RKGenki said:
Well one stalemated Lucey
The other stalemated the Emprah

It's far more fitting actually
Honestly what I thought. the theme is "They both stalemated legends, and as such, will forever stalemate eachother."

SiamesetheKitty said:
Shhh...I mean you denied not helping me come up with the idea of Nakemo Homulas
Of course.

I was referring to our discussion in which I said it was a terrible idea that we should never do.

We need to bring back the VS Battles Sitcom thread.

Making it back for a second season with all new characters.

Honestly, I couldn't think of a better name at the time ;~; Also yeah. Homulas shall serve as the token clumsy house servant

Who would win in a fight:

Blonde and Beautiful

Dead on the inside

I U N D E R S T A N D

Reality-fiction interaction

Or M I N D H A X

Sir Ovens said:
Who would win in a fight:
Blonde and Beautiful

Dead on the inside

I U N D E R S T A N D

Reality-fiction interaction

Or M I N D H A X
YOU DARE QUESTION LADY BREINHARD'S SUPREMACY?!?

Monarch Laciel said:
Why must they fight?
Can't we just imagine orgies OF FRIENDSHIP instead?
Because then we will have more mistakes.

Plus, Medakars has openly stated thay she intends to kill Lady Breinhard.

Medakars canonically killed Yoshikage Kira so there will be no peaceful lives OvO

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Nakemi Homulas.
Nicomura Akelas.

If you can't find another name, just call the child Udin and be done with it.
Call it Udun.

As in, Udunfuckedup when you made this abysmal travesty.

Back