• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mael showed have instant death manipulation. He stated that Arc Beam brings death to demons but pain to others who arent Demons. Shouldnt that be Death manipulation to only demons added to his page???

dude its sunday lol, but if Max just said Mel is equal to Mael confirmed than that means we getting a flaming hot chapter!!!

Jesus the forth key naming for Mael is horrible! can we like just call him fallen mode Mael plz? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think the chapter called Mael a fallen angel too, that's way better than what I previously named the key. I changed it. We just need a good pic of his light/darkness wings now.

Months ago when the original upgrades happened people said to scale her to AM Mel so I just changed her tier to what was agreed for him

Yet Eliz was getting overpowered by Estarossa how was yet to even transform to his final form lol. Serious talk, Elizabeth's power is very vague and nothing proves she's close to AM Mel, even when they fought side by side 300" years ago Mel never showed his AM form.

Remove her 6-A key for now and scale her to the feat she has shown. I mean come on she couldn't even put down Estarossa, and don't bring the original goddess Elizabeth argument either because this is also mere speculations same as Sunshine Mael

Mael doesn't have Sunshine on his profile? And you should have contributed to the discussion in the actual thread back when people were saying she scales to AM Mel, not here.

I agree with you for the record, I've changed the profile because this is a small enough issue that another CRT probably isn't warranted.

@Malikobama1 We only agreed to scale Am Mel\Escanor and the gods, no one brought scaling Ellie as far I remember. and yeah, Male doesn't have sunshine on his profile because we are yet to see him doing anything with it

@Zero

Not in the most recent thread, I'm talking about a long time ago.

I know he doesn't have Sunshine on his profile, my question was because I was confused why you brought up Sunshine Mael

@Zezu

The recent revisions thread

Some interesting stuff from a Q&A with Nakaba's editor

Fairies are born from plants, those born from the same plant are siblings

The Demon King is the first and only demon king

Meliodas and Zeldris have a mother

I've been wondering...

If Escanor were on a planet orbiting R136a1, would his powers increase? Ignoring the likelyhood he and the planet would likely be vaporized almost instantly.

Well that specific star is 8.7 million times brighter than our sun. So assuming Escanor's power scaled x1 per unit of Solar Luminosity...

"The One" would be At least 6.612 Zetatons. Low 5-B

Though it would likely be higher than that.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I've been wondering...

If Escanor were on a planet orbiting R136a1, would his powers increase? Ignoring the likelyhood he and the planet would likely be vaporized almost instantly.
That actually interesting question indeed, how come no one asked Nakaba this?

Someone should. Manga authors will take questions submitted online, right? I mean, iirc the One Punch Man and My Hero Academia authors did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back