• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

I have no doubts that Final Form Meliodas will be stronger, I was actuallty giving Nakaba too much credit in that post lol on a second though Mel would indeed be much stronger.

Although Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas being stronger than The One Ultimate rubs me the wrong way.

@DemonGodMitchAubin Yeah. I can accept Escanor giving The Demon King some work with a suicide move but everyone else beside Meliodas should have been trashed by the Demon King in no time.

Heck, even True Magic Meliodas should be weaker than Full Power Demon King since the latter has much more experience with his power than Meliodas.

Alright just finished updating Meliodas and Demon King's profile. At this point the god tiers are just stupidly high into Low 6-B.

@Peter1129

It took me a while to get rid of all that text, but it was worth it for the clean render

also it was stated meliodas taught him how to control his sunshine as he goes rampage not that he got stronger through it. even then prime meliodas would still one shot escanor.

Maxnumb231 said:
DK was about to one shot escanor with that ball of darkness if it werent for meliodas using counter vanish.
no he wasn't meliodas got involved with the fight because he didn't want escanor to kill himself fighting donkey kong

well its also the fact DK was holding back the whole time which would've one shot escanor if it werent for meliodas saving his ass.

>Oneshot Escanor

Gotta disagree, DK was literally a punching bag mostly there. That blob of darkness could either oneshot or do no dmg. It's an assumption to say it would oneshot him. It was more like Meliodas helping out by blocking an attack and everyone else going all in,

Also damn, sorry Hi3 or bust

Also speed is likely equal. Just because someone moves faster/alongside doesn't mean it's gonna be a full on "I'm faster than you". Heck that's only movement speed too

Where does Low 6-B come from again? I got to 221 gigatons and thought it came from one of Zeldris's multipliers but Zel is under Low 6-B both with God and the Demon Mark and he gets scaled to Mael who gets scaled to Mel and Ludoshel and Elizabeth but I have no idea where the tier is coming from.

Low 6-B starts from True Body Ludoshel nonchalantly overpowering Base Original Demon who at least has the combined power of True Form Chandler and True Form Cusack. Both of whom are far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who stomped Near-Noon Escanor who can casually tanked an over 443.6 Gigaton attack twice while being in a injured state.

Lmao, I remembered back when Estarossa was going on his commandment absorbing spree and all the

"Why does Estarossa look like Meliodas's picture on the bounty board"

Theories coming back lmao

"Maybe he is the REAL Meliodas"

lmaoooo

Oh I was assuming the blood talk was more about design wise on what looks better. Usually you hear black for censored, not so much white or pink.

Is the new season not good either??

Well just got done watching episode 1 and yeah the censoring felt really weird. Also we finally have a name for the demon that beat Griamore's squadron. It's called a Silver Demon and has a power lvl of 8000 which would make it 7-A. This would also upgrade Full Size Dreyfus to 7-A. Also just realized we forgot to upgrade Dreyfus w/ Break to 6-C.

As long as it doesn't contradict the manga, I agree with the changes.

So who wants to make the profile for this demon? Also should we add its abilities from the anime? It showed absorption in this episode. Something it didn't show in the manga since it only appeared once.

I watched the episode (couldn't find the 8,000 quote) and found a scene that blatantly Meliodas from 3,000 years ago is stronger than after his resurrection.

Screenshot (1809)
Screenshot (1810)

It's at the end of the episode. When Hawk was showing the different types of lesser demons right before the preview title.

Ok. Thanks.

Edit: The Silver Demon's power level is the only one in japanese.

Thank you. I can make the profile. Also, shouldn't Merlin have poison manip for this?

Actually hold on. The untranslated words on ********* said it's power lvl is unknown. Wait so where did the 8000 come from than? Is there two versions of the episode?

Edit: seems like ********* was the wrong one. Found the raw episode on YouTube and it also said the power lvl is 8000.

https://youtu.be/-Lnw7mRwXLY 23:46

Back