• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

Good point but to be fair it's power lvl was shown alongside all the other lesser demons' power lvl which were the same shown in the manga. So I assume the Silver Demons power lvl is also official but Nakaba just never got the chance to add it in the manga since he introduced the demon after all the other lesser demons power lvl were revealed. But I guess it should be fine to add the new abilities Merlin showed this episode since poison manipulation should be in the realm of possible magic that Merlin uses.

Also I'm kinda hoping they also reveal the power lvls for Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas and Prime Base Meliodas so we can know for sure where they scale. Since right now the AP on his profile is pretty much from up scaling and back scaling via the demon mark multiplier plus some guesswork. It would be nice to have concrete evidence on how far into High 6-C they are. Also it would help explain to people for the final time that Post-Revival Meliodas =/= Prime Meliodas.

the silver demon is canon to the manga but as for its powers not too sure also peter didnt we agree we wont care about PLs anymore since its annoying?

When was that agreed on? It's been shown time and time again that power lvls are consistent. Whoever has the higher power lvl will beat whoever has the lower power lvl unless they have some kind of ability that increases their AP like Dreyfus or hax like Merlin it's just that simple.

It was an error, the 40 episodes are for the short anime "Hawk's trouble consultation room". The actual season 3 will have only 24 episodes.

i asked nabaka if mael can still use full counter hopefully he answers .. he answered me twice one for ludos grace and i forgot the other one i asked him

Also, food for thought:

Shouldnt the Archangels have a "personal magic" just like the rest of the cast?

They also have that light particle stuff, which breaks down darkness.

ok so predictions for zeldris vs DK? i think he risk it all and goes indura cuz tbh i dont see how hes gonna win

Power of love or a talk to prep himself up and defeat the DK because lets be honest....this is what it has become, he wont die or anything like that.

Zezu1995 said:
ok so predictions for zeldris vs DK? i think he risk it all and goes indura cuz tbh i dont see how hes gonna win
Cant go indura when going indura means offering your hearts to the DK to transform.

If Estarossa got the burning ball, and Mel got the roasting hand, and Zel got the holy finger, what will DK get? Really want him to punch DK's head off lol.

@Muchacho

This is the kind of BS I expect from Nakaba now honestly. It's FT all over again. Their first popular series is amazing, next series... great moments but nakama power ups too much. And then a third series that's amazing again

It's down the drain and he knows it, nothing is stopping him from making DK have a change of heart and everyone including him get a happy ending.

I mean, the whole ******* battle is pointless already considering Mary Sue could end it anytime he wants.

Back