• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #32

Someone had asked for this

• Meteoro: 14847 m = 150px
  • Blue Line: 91px = 9,000 m
Time: 2 s

Speed: 4,500 m/s , Mach 13

The calculation may be wrong, I did not find a better panel to measure

If the largest result of the size of the Planet is accepted, the meteor that Onooki flew on the side would be at 57% SoL, lol

I think with any result of the calculations, the meteor would become sub-relativistic. Sub rel Kage casually

...imma tell you now lmao if the verse doesn't get FTL speeds from the Meteors Toneri sent then Onoki being that freaking fast is a huge outlier lol.

It would be consistent at least with Madara and Hashi, Obito, BSM Naruto might Guy but this is only acceptable if we get FTL speeds for the God tier.

I hope the technology in Boruto presents us with lasers, and characters avoid being hit by it

At that point I'm expecting FTL to mftl characters lol the verse is pretty much setting up for it tbf.

It's just the Naruto characters who are wanted to be FTL

No we need to get like 3 done or 4. The 2x multiplier should wait because it may change later on if we apply it now because the planet size revisions haven't been finished

If this multiplier is not accepted, it will be a contradiction. Minato is "Small Country Level" for being equal to the other half of Kurama. If the AP is equal in both parts, the multiplier must be used

You guys should know that FTL Naruto won't happen even if there's a calc. Just earlier this year, people were frothing at the mouth at the prospect of Sub-Rel Narutoverse and even claiming it's an outlier for God Tiers that are far above casual MHS+ feats.

Guys, Kushina please. Her adult self shouldn't be at 8-B, that's chuunin level, and she's pretty superior to them as she turned into a high-ranking jonin by the time her husband turned Hokage.

Only issue is, that it is not a multipler is it? It is only a multipler for people as "weak" as Minato or pre rikudo Naruto. For someone who is 5-B it would be like a small addition.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You guys should know that FTL Naruto won't happen even if there's a calc. Just earlier this year, people were frothing at the mouth at the prospect of Sub-Rel Narutoverse and even claiming it's an outlier for God Tiers that are far above casual MHS+ feats.
Exactly.

KLOL506 said:
Guys, Kushina please. Her adult self shouldn't be at 8-B, that's chuunin level, and she's pretty superior to them as she turned into a high-ranking jonin by the time her husband turned Hokage.
I actually agree I think she should be At Least 8-A.

Rocker1189 said:
KLOL506 said:
I actually agree I think she should be At Least 8-A.
She also got acknowledged by the sannin for her insane prowess.

Kid Kushina being High 8-C to 8-B should be fine tho. I don't know why Kid Kushina was left out.

Back