• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #32

"New generation besting the last one" doesnt hold up very well in Nardo and if im gonna be honest i doubt anyone from the current generation will surpass the previous one.(Besides maybe fodders like Inojin surpassing Ino and Sai.)

Animeking500 said:
i hope the god tier naruto characters get upgraded to FTL and 5-A
we would've already had had 5-A god tier (adult naruto/sasuke and momo )if some of us not disagree with sasuke statement that momo is bigger threat then kaguya

Bro it's obvious Boruto and Kawaki and Mitsuki are gonna surpass the god tier of the Naruto generations ƒÿæ ...god don't get me started on Sakura who is gonna get past by Sarada by a landslide man. Like seriously she has way too much stuff going for her

Sumire has pretty much surpassed everyone of the old gen with Nue besides Sakura and Gaara and Lee. I'm pretty sure Shinki gonna surpass his father as well. But back to Sumire she has just as much potential if not more potential than Sarada.

INB4 Danzo comes back from the dead to steal Saradas sharingan, Boruto ends up being Narutos clone that he made to prank Hinata and Kawaki is actually Dio.

Sinc why 8A thread is kinda dead I'll post here for Kawaki being 8A all around in base scaling above Mitsuki with jutsu and being praised by Konohomaru

Well for starters I think you never got around to adding resistance to time stop for Boruto and time stop perception for Rinnegan users

...then we got the range revisions ƒÿô

We aren't scaling resistances, it's a passive ability of the rinnegan. That's why people like Lucifer and Michale both have true godly regen scaling from the Specter.

The rinnegan is stated to see time stop by Sasuke.

But basically this puts Kawaki at all around 8A in Base because of the statements from Konohomaru and Sarada. All of them basically cause no harm to the puppets while Kawaki straight up crushes them.

This means Kawaki should scale above Mitsuki with his jutsus because Mitsuki used jutsus against the puppets which his jutsus are 8A or to Konohomaru who is 8A. 7 hours ago

Reason why Kawaki is 8A all around
A2C7C628-B1B3-4397-8344-820AEA63D570

>True Godly Regen Well for starters this isn't a resistance feat nor do they scale from Spectre,if they did the current CRT going on would have been pointless.Only now is that used as a possibility.

>Not scaling resistance Your scaling time stop resistance to every rinnegan wielder,it's why Goku and co don't scale to absolute zero resistance even though he should since he resisted it with ki,it's why Vegeta doesn't scale to time skip.This is not allowed without explicit feat.

I'm not to good at my time Control ability as of yet...but soon I will take over this world and the worlds of the future and past 0vo

Okay for one it's clearly out stated that they have resistance to it without the need to show itƒÿæ. We know Kaguya and a Sasuke are resistant to TSB even tho they have never touched it directly nor had their chakra and jutsu negated by it.

Same for Hamura as well

Yeah we definitely shouldn't scale time stop resistance to other users, mainly because Sasuke is far stronger than every other Rinnegan user in the show so far and thus his rinnegan is likely also superior to theirs, also as Sigurd said we'd have to apply this to every other verse we've denied it for aaaaand not to mention Rinnegan are unique besides the basic 7 paths given to all of them, they all have their own unique abilities thus scaling abilities and resistances shown by rinnegan that aren't the basic 7 paths makes no sense.

Omimi said:
Animeking500 said:
i hope the god tier naruto characters get upgraded to FTL and 5-A
we would've already had had 5-A god tier (adult naruto/sasuke and momo )if some of us not disagree with sasuke statement that momo is bigger threat then kaguya
yea i wish people would agree that the god tier in naruto are 5-A but you know that its that one person who is going to disagree with it tho

Do you think if Sarada got a Susano'o it would be a female Susano'o as well? We've only seen male users so we don't know if it's based on your sex or a male manifestation is the standard.

Honestly it's highly likely that she will get it. When we get to the point where she uses it, there probably will be so much hype built up that they will take advantage of it a show a Susanno form specifically for females. Like a small light armor type of Susanno but excellent in speed and piercing potential.

With so much hype busting out a Susanno like that will keep something to talk about for a while with the buil up hype. It's a good move imo

It'd be pretty cool to see a female Susanoo, it'll be unique and enforce Sarada's character as one of the few decently written females in the series.

With the Jinchuriki Version 1 Cloak wouldn't he be due to being on par with CM2 Sasuke? The multiplier would be at least Low 7-C according to Burning.

Back