• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto did dodge the Light Fang attack!?! Move Naruto to LS reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of u who don't know what the Light fang attack is, it is a lightspeed attack from Madara.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images...-on-naruto-naruto-dogdes-by-ducking-77126.jpg

Now many belive Naruto aim dodged the attack. But why would the author have him aim dodge a LS attack. He wants to show Naruto got stronger. But now thanks to the anime we have a visual representation.

http://*********.tv/naruto-shippuden-episode-424

The feat in question happens at 13:50. Naruto is shown to dodge the attack point black. So now that this is covered I'd say we should move all God tiers and most top tiers to LS speed reactions.

What do u guys think?

Lightning is only MHS, and in order for naruto to have LS reactions he would need to have Relativistic reactions for him to be upgraded,but he dosen't.....

But he didn't aim dodge, he dodged. The light fang attack was only showed in one panel. Meaning the timeframe was very small when the event occured. Naruto is clearly shown dodging it. The author intended for him to dodge it, not to aim dodge. This is just disproving he didn't aim dodge.

Quincy King said:
Lightning is only MHS, and in order for naruto to have LS reactions he would need to have Relativistic reactions for him to be upgraded,but he dosen't.....
Agreed, but Naruto did it casually. Madara is shown to have them as shown when he sees Guy bending space, which requires Relativistic speeds. It was pure sheer force because it was Taijutsu and not Ninjutsu.

http://i.imgur.com/CzEGnsR.png

Because going LS is 186,282 miles per second and the anime and manga does not fit together.

It's like saying Manga Goku can go FTL becuase it's shown in the anime. anime =/= manga

Also, If it was Lightspeed. Then a more powerful attack from Toneri would be slower then it which is stupid.

Ok I know that. I'm only referring to Naruto's reactionary speed. He dodged it in the manga too. People just say he aim dodged it from Madara. The anime just disproves it. It was also was a Nonfiller meaning canon. Its the same as the manga.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images...-on-naruto-naruto-dogdes-by-ducking-77126.jpg

He dodged it in the manga too.

Faster dosen't mean better. Ex. just because a bullet can move faster than a rocket dosen't mean its stronger. Toneri's attack had more force behind it. Madara also used the Gale style, which is utilizes Light energy attacks.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Release

Actually it was stated to be LS.

Temp_file_26786461_1439479530

Yes I know of it, but they state Naruto did not dodge the attack, but this thread is shown to prove that he did dodge the attack.

Even if he did, it's an outlier, I'm tired of people mentioning this to try and say Naruto characters are Lightspeed.

Because it doesn't make sense, and if he was blitzed at any point after that, his opponent would be FTL, because they would move beyond his reaction speed.

Who? Sasuke? The guy with teleportation combined with Massively hypeesonic speed, and Just as good reactions as Naruto.

Okay, blitzing requires you to move faster than your enemies can react, which means Sasuke, Madara and Kaguya are all FTL if this is legitimate (Which it isn't), also teleportation =/= speed.

The Everlasting said:
Didn't Sasuke and Kaguya do so?
Sasuke teleported right behind him. He was already faster than Naruto, and Naruto was held up by a fireball. I don't recall Kaguya blitzing him. Naruto did notice him at the last second, but could only move his body fast enough to dodge.

This. Makes that complete BS.

The Light can be bent, making it not even clsoe to light speed, it doesn't have any of the qualifications FOR light speed either as placed by the site you guys love to use so much .

Good for them, you want to go one step farther? A light devil fruit user who does similar feats in One Piece, yet characters are only MHS. "Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light" sound familar? I'd be hard pressed to beleive it's actually the speed of light considering that it is the same chemical composition as the ability used by Darui just with natural energy enhancing it. Still doesn't make it Light speed.

Davy0 said:
Good for them, you want to go one step farther? A light devil fruit user who does similar feats in One Piece, yet characters are only MHS. "Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light" sound familar? I'd be hard pressed to beleive it's actually the speed of light considering that it is the same chemical composition as the ability used by Darui just with natural energy enhancing it. Still doesn't make it Light speed.
The only person who could react Kizaru was Raleigh, everyone else got fodderized. His combat speed wasn't Light speed just his travel. No one could react to his light speed kick anyways. Darui never used that jutsu, he used laser cirius. Madara used Light fang. Even if someone uses the same style as u, it dosen't mean your equal. A mountain busting fireball =/= a building busting fireball. What makes it Light speed is the author himself stating it was light speed.

Temp_file_26786461_1439479530

The author also said Haku was Lightspeed, and we don't consider that because it (Like this), is an OUTLIER.

Good for them, yet just like Storm Release it's going to be under scrutiny as Storm Release can also be bent. So thank Kishimoto for not understanding the physics of a laser beam, and using something completely against what should be considered a light emitting particle beam.

Exactly our point. From what it looked like, that was what they were trying to emulate. As the only canon form of Storm Release aside from Light Fang is the Laser Circus technique from Darui, and that isn't a Laser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back