• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers additional abilities and Lifting Strength upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to Limited Power Null for SPC users.

Said characters attacks ignore nullification effects of TSBs

Upgrade Lifting Strength to Class Z ,scaling from CT and Toneri's moving Moon feat.

According to this the moon created by Naruto and Sasuke is bigger than the real one,the feat is casual,there is no sign of exhaustion from Naruto or Sasuke.Toneri can move the moon and fight Naruto simultaneously.

Limited Power Null for FRS,since it destroys the chakra circulating paths.

As stated by Tsunade they damage the chakra circulating paths.She then implies that her medical jutsu can not heal that.

Limited invulnurbility to energy based attacks for SPSM users.

Is being discussed here .All of their attacks that reached Obito before were nulled and in this sca Naruto confirms that Senjutsu works against SPSM users.As stated here Juubi tiself is made out of Natural Energy and the only way to damage it is via using Natural energy itself.

Invulnerability and class E lifting strength CRTs are old as heck lmao. They been pretty much finished just need staff to open up the God tier profiles

The Lifting Strength is misleading since the lifting of the moon is not done with physical strength, but a Jutsu based on gravity manipulation.

Limited Invulernability is plausible for Obito, Madara and Kaguya. Juubi Jinchuriki had the shared trait of being immune to regular Ninjutsu based on regular Chakra, it wasn't stated for all SPSM users, it was only noted for Juubi Jinchuriki.

its same as bleach & One Piece so

i have no idea why would u say that( lifting of the moon is not done with physical strength, but a Jutsu based on gravity manipulation ) when Yhwach was given Class P for Lifting the Wandenreich via TK

+Issho was given Class T with Gravity Manipulation

+naruto/sasuke/Toneri lift/move the moon with with TK not gravity manipulation atleast Toneri used TK

SPSM= jubi jin

Ô¼å Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball".

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-9#post-53971149

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The Lifting Strength is misleading since the lifting of the moon is not done with physical strength, but a Jutsu based on gravity manipulation.

Limited Invulernability is plausible for Obito, Madara and Kaguya. Juubi Jinchuriki had the shared trait of being immune to regular Ninjutsu based on regular Chakra, it wasn't stated for all SPSM users, it was only noted for Juubi Jinchuriki.
Bruh I literally told you on the other thread where Kaguya wasn't the jubi jin but she was already invulnerable because she ate the chakra fruit which gave her all the powers. You didn't even check that thread

Also the lifting strength is fine to apply because we use it like that for other profiles on this site already

People do get their lifting strength from telekinesis and gravity manipulation, and it scales to comparable and stronger characters so I would agree with this. Especially Toneri.

I agree with the rest as well, but I'm iffy on Naruto getting the limited invulnerability. If we can't reach a conclusion, I'd suggest to add "Possible" or "Likely" limited invulnerability for him.

invulnerability/power null came from yin-yang release and we know that tsb and yin-yang release is part of six path senjutsu.

madara said his jubi jin power/six path senjutsu is same as narutos RSM/six path senjutsu .

jubitio said gaining jubi jin power mean getting hahoromo power/obito said he became same as sage of six path after becoming jubi jin. madara also said obito got same power as hagoromo.

if we are to use imade word that mean

jubito,jj madara>>>>>>>>hagoromo in yin-yang release.

don't forget that only naruto and hagoromo has perfect yin-yang release.

DB/manga clears that no one above hagoromo when it come to yin-yang release.

Alright, but I'd have to say that scaling lifting strength achieved through gravity manipulation seems weird. I'm more comfortable with scaling them through Toneri.

Also, will Toneri get the limited resistance to power nullification? Because Hamura will have it as well.

These all look fine to me, but like Imade said should invulnerability be not just for juubijin? I don't remember naruto or sasuke ever showing that ability and in fact even stuff debunks them being invulnerable to things that aren't sage attacks

sasuke dont have six path senjutsu. only jub jin, naruto and hahoromo, hamura and Toneri has six path senjutsu

+rsm naruto with six path cloak only fought six path chakra user which can bypass invulnerability

so naruto cant be immune to six path chakra which is similar to senjutsu/NE

+naruto tsb = kaguya etsb excluding size

invulnerability/power null came from yin-yang release and we know that tsb and yin-yang release is part of six path senjutsu.

madara said his jubi jin power/six path senjutsu is same as narutos RSM/six path senjutsu .

Thought you said Sasuke didnt have six paths chakra and was like ??? but nevermind read that wrong.

anyway I agree with this, seems more than reasonable

in last crt kep said

That's a touchy subject.

Ninjutsu molds energy and shapes it into nature transformations. In that sense, Madara would be able to resist all forms of ninjutsu in universe. Likely not out of it, though, since that'd be NLFish.

or we could just Message kep again to comment here

How come Yhwach gets class P lifting strength for moving the Wandenreih but Toneri moving the moon doesn't give him Class Z

@BMWFanboy

Class E. likely higher is fine I guess,that is the mass of the Moon if i am not mistaken.

@Burning Full Fingers

Alright, but I'd have to say that scaling lifting strength achieved through gravity manipulation seems weird. I'm more comfortable with scaling them through Toneri.

That's not weird,it is fine actually,Chibaku Tensei feat was casual.Toneri's feat was also casual.

Also, will Toneri get the limited resistance to power nullification? Because Hamura will have it as well.

Yes, he should.

BMWFanboy said:
The mass of the moon is 7.2e+22 Kg, why would it be Class E when it falls into Z lol
didnt u calc that nv moon has greater mass then real moon in another wiki

@Omimi

That calc is iffy.It doesn't matter since Toneri can move the Moon which falls under Class Z.

didnt u calc that nv moon has greater mass then real moon in another wiki

Still it you fall under Class Z,Class Y is for Large Planets.

agree with energy and elemental attacks cuz they have feats for it

as for invulnerability to all ninjujutsu is NLFish like kep said

and it will be hard to get accepted (cuz NLFish)anyway

Yeah I did it's mass would be greater due it having an atmosphere and holding greater gravity, but the result which idk will be accepted either way is still not above Class Z

It should word very specific. It jsut has to say something about energy attacks that aren't from natural energy or nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back