• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Berserk more than Naruto but does that mean i'm going to argue for the verse to be stronger? No because i genuienly could not give less of a care in the world for which verse is stronger or not, it's my job as a Moderator to make sure that the most accurate ratings are what's on the profiles, not whether i like it or not

But again, please do not derail the thread with unfound accusations.

Firstly you're not a moderator you're a calc group member. Secondly You also have no authority or right over me or anybody else, to say whos opinion actually matters or not.

So, I shall keep record (without bias) the vote count post TataHakai's msg

15 Disagree (EmperorRorepme, KLOL506, Me, Dzhindzholia, Rocker1189, 1997KD, AstralKing7, Mindovin. Js250476, BMWFanboy, I am myself, Omimi, GetRektNuub, KOMIE, Wrath of Itachi)

to

2 Agree (IMade and Gilga)

and

1 Neutral (The Causality)

apparently you guys do, whenever theres something that goes against the naruto fans way they cry foul and point at bleach saying they do it. As I have seen you do multiple times, Omimi.

Look again here, who was the first to bring bleach into this thread? the naruto people. all to try discredit my vote.

Actually GoddesOfWinter was the first person to bring up Bleach. And you have any actual proof or are you just going to continue with baseless accusation because your bias got found out?

Not to mention that the only reason TataHakai mentioned Bleach was because of you. If it was One piece/Fairy Tail/etc it would have been exactly the same.

Goddes' reply was irrelevent to this conversation and wasn't even talking about the verse, just that IMade is a supporter of it.

i'm biased towards bleach as you are biased towards naruto. You see, rocker, the term "bias" is what we would call, a buzzword. It has no real meaning or actual worth, because if you actually knew the definition, or googled it, it is literally to have a opinion, for or against something.

Yeah and he was using that as a way to incite us. And no one brought bleach as a counter argument oranything. Most od the time Bleach is brought up because it is normally Bleach supportes that flood either any downgrade or upgrade thread related to Naruto(unlike the other way round btw). My point is Bleach was not brought up because we have an issue with it, it was brought up because you who wants Bleach above Naruto are for downgrading Naruto so that it is below Bleach.

At this point, I dont know what you mean by buzzwords. Buzzwords are normally meaningless terms made up just to label people. "bias" is not made up and it is not labeling you for no reason because the evidence is right there, you literally said it yourself. Whether your vote is counted or not I dont really care. Whether Bleach is stronger or not, I dont care either.

Now we can stop with the derailing and wait for more vote tyvm.

Why are we derailing this thread, if Gilga likes Bleach more let him, we don't have to care what platform Bleach is at, this isn't a Bleach discussion

Let's be honest. Everyone is biased towards a verse they cherish but that shouldn't cloud judgement. If an argument is argued well and coherently with evidence that is acceptable to back it up it should be accepted or refuted and then evaluated afterwards. There's really no reason to argue over bias I am biased to Naruto in this case because I watched it when I was younger personally.

My apologies, i misstated

It's my job as a staff member, to make sure the profiles are as accurate as they can be for the wellbeing of the Website

No offence but i'd rather the votes not be handled by someone who is self proclaimed biased in this argument, and once again, we don't need biased viewpoints when debating here, we want the argument with the best points to be the accepted one.

Anyways enough derailing, let's get back to the topic.

By the way Gilga this isn't even me against you, another staff member told me to not consider your vote as it is biased rather than based on consideration of which argument is better, so it's not only me in the staff that thought your vote shouldn't be counted.

>My point is Bleach was not brought up because we have an issue with it, it was brought up because you who wants Bleach above Naruto are for downgrading Naruto so that it is below Bleach.

Tumblr o3izl7FT941twi2hjo3 250

I pointed out earlier, this thread makes 0 difference whether naruto is stronger than bleach or not, Hagoromo and Kaguya will be 5b regardless of what happens and Bleach is going to be above them regardless of this thread also. so you're blatantly lying and trying to backtrack.

>At this point, I dont know what you mean by buzzwords

I'm not surprised.

>. Whether your vote is counted or not I dont really care

Then stop replying.

Just delete the irrelevant comments and continue with the voting and the main purpose of this thread please. We're running short on real estate here.

Guys please don't, this isn't Bleach vs Naruto, that was simply me trying to put reasoning to my actions. Let's not derail this thread.

Even if Hagoromo did give Sasuke a Rinnegan and Naruto his SOSP, all he would have needed to do was trigger a natural process, pretty much, not overload them with his own chakra.

Naruto and Sasuke would have naturally gotten much stronger upon unlocking the Rinnegan and the SOSP either way, why should we assume that means their Rinnegan and SOSP are comparable to Hagoromo's? The vast majority of the chakra that Hagoromo gave them was specifically focused on the Sun/Moon seal, not any combat-based ability.

Kepekley23 said:
Even if Hagoromo did give Sasuke a Rinnegan and Naruto his SOSP, all he would have needed to do was trigger a natural process, pretty much, not overload them with his own chakra.

Naruto and Sasuke would have naturally gotten much stronger upon unlocking the Rinnegan and the SOSP either way, why should we assume that means their Rinnegan and SOSP are comparable to Hagoromo's? The vast majority of the chakra that Hagoromo gave them was specifically focused on the Sun/Moon seal, not any combat-based ability.

Naruto and Sasuke were also stated to inherited the powers that Hag had passed down to his children Indra and Asura literally. The feats and statements are also more consistent with 5B for Naruto and Sasuke because as of now Madara should actually be stronger than Hag because of the last statement which was for him when Naruto compared his power to that of Kaguyas.

20 Disagree (EmperorRorepme, KLOL506, Me, Dzhindzholia, Rocker1189, 1997KD, AstralKing7, Mindovin. Js250476, BMWFanboy, I am myself, Omimi, GetRektNuub, KOMIE, Wrath of Itachi, Witch of truth, M3X, Xerkser, Adam, BlackeJean)

to

11 Agree (Imade himself, Strongclick, Demise,Podonklos, Sir Silent, Damage, Sigurd, SinsOfMan, ZERO772, Rin and Kep)

and

3 Neutral (The Causality, Dark649, GunSlaveUnit)

2EB44891-1883-4026-A02A-06AA708E44BF
Posting this on here. Don't know if this is the official translation.

But this pretty much shows that the Madara that was in front of Naruto was being compared to Kaguya in terms of power. The statement about him being close to Hag was a couple of forms back. This form is his dual rinnegan/3rd eye key. Which is consistent because Madara literally kept gaining new things by the minute which Hag himself did not have.

@Kep

The vast majority of the chakra that Hagoromo gave them was specifically focused on the Sun/Moon seal, not any combat-based ability.

How do you know this when we don't see/or read any statement about their chakra reserves, only seeing their chakra pathway system.

@Astral

Viz

I totally agree with Tata. You do not have to be an Naruto's expert to understand that Hagoromo gave half of his power to both, that's a basic thing.

I seem to be late here, but IMade's proposals are very well constructed and make a lot of sense. I fully agree with these revisions.

...But also, I wish people would stop arguing about Bleach above. It's not very relevant.

The vast majority of the chakra that Hagoromo gave them was specifically focused on the Sun/Moon seal, not any combat-based ability.

Naruto and Sasuke were comparable to Madara who is in turn comparable or even stronger than Hagoromo.Naruto was able to damage Kaguya who is stronger then Hagoromo and Madara.

This is not the manga,but your own theory which is obvious not true.Since nothing like this was ever stated.

Naruto and Sasuke would have naturally gotten much stronger upon unlocking the Rinnegan and the SOSP either way, why should we assume that means their Rinnegan and SOSP are comparable to Hagoromo's?

Naturally stronger to the point that they can fight someone comparable to Hagoromo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back