• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Hax Vs One Piece Hax

Battle of Hax! (Also note that the battles consist of one person, but they have the abilities from Naruto/One Piece)

Round 1 -

Stats are equalized

Naruto Character Abilities - 1 Rinnegan (Perfected use), 1 MS (Obito's/Kakashi's, perfected use), Susano'o (Itachi's), Gudodama, Yomotsu Hirasaka

One Piece Character Abilities - Ope Ope no Mi Fruit, Nikyu Nikyu no Mi Fruit, Mero Mero no Mi Fruit, Doku Doku no Mi, Perfected use of CoO Haki

Round 2 -

Stats are equalized

Naruto Character has all Abilites from Naruto

One Piece Character has all Abilities from One Piece

Round 3 -

Same as above, but add a character with all abilities from Bleach

R1 to R3 Naruto bleach haxxes are good but reality warping dimensional manipulation,ripples in space time,Molecular lvl attacks ,Infinity illusions are above anything I've seen from them.

http://********.me/manga/bleach/v37/c316.2/15.html

"...just as they are"

http://********.me/manga/bleach/v37/c316.2/16.html

uses a kido called "temporal stasis" and one after that called "spatial displacement"

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
...There is no time stop in bleach and respira wouldn't work on immortals...
IIRC there was a forbidden kido that could stop time

EDIT: Someone beat me to it lol

Krysis0 said:
http://********.me/manga/bleach/v37/c316.2/15.html

"...just as they are"

http://********.me/manga/bleach/v37/c316.2/16.html

uses a kido called "temporal stasis" and one after that called "spatial displacement"
Links don't work ...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
IIRC there was a forbidden kido that could stop time
EDIT: Someone beat me to it lol
Link?
I'm not sure of the exact chapter, but in the Urahara flashback when Shinji and the others were getting hollowfied, Tessai used a forbiden kido that stopped time I believe. I could try and find the chapter, it would take a while though.

No i translated the techniques and it's not called temporal stasis. This is temporal stasis in Japanese: õ©ÇµÖéþÜäÒü¬Õü£µ╗× Ichiji-tekina teitai

also respira does work on immortals, arrancers were stated to be ageless, yet respira affected them

The power is not specifically aging, it just affects the materials it touches regardless

Is it just me or do people remeber the guy from Bleach who could exsist in 3 different dimensions as a passive hax, the one Yachiru fought.

? I don't know japanaese, only thing I could use is google translate...

It's not just the translation, but their converastion elludes to the point that it is time stop

Or you could just translate Temporal stasis to Japanese and see what you get either way this would only work on a small range if it were the case.Its like barragan dialating time within his own vincinity.

doesn't matter bleach guy should be faster, and I don't know what the starting distanc is, so it depends on that too

So what do u think it means?

@TheMightyRegulator

ywach would make this attack into nothing, ichibei could give this attack the name "small explosion" and it would be less effective than a balloon exploding, gremmy could change the ball into massive lead and turn kaguya into a real rabbit... Bleach is thanks to the current arc million times above the other verses if it comes to hax...

No he would emotion sensing regardless would counter his vanishing point that and instant teleportation as Sasuke as shown.

GreatestSin said:
@TheMightyRegulator

ywach would make this attack into nothing, ichibei could give this attack the name "small explosion" and it would be less effective than a balloon exploding, gremmy could change the ball into massive lead and turn kaguya into a real rabbit... Bleach is thanks to the current arc million times above the other verses if it comes to hax...
You're implying that Yhwach would be able to negate something that can destroy the frabric of space time ...yeah...no...

vanishing point causes his existance to be erased from the enemy's mind, so sensing wouldn't work on that

He doesn't need to know his opponent he can still sense his emotions and know his intentions vanishing point is useless against someone like Naruto .

Vanishing point erases his presence and himself from the victims mind .Sensing his emotions would work regardless as he doesn't need to know him or visually perceive him to do so.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You're implying that Yhwach would be able to negate something that can destroy the frabric of space time ...yeah...no...
you didnt say anything for the other two examples :) either way, ywachs power is mostly unknown therefore it isnt possible to say he can or cant but from the looks it seems like his power is "making the things he once saw useless" :)

^^Vanishing point erases the user out of existence itself, naruto cant sense anything like that...

not just his visual presence, but his existance it self, not sure on how he can sense the emotions of someone who doesn't exist in him mind, but I won't argue for now

Still don't see how they get past time stop

From his mind...it won't work against someone who can still sense his intentions and emotions.

That limited time stop won't work against someone who can instantly teleport.

Back