• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

4971525-kishimoto_storm_4.png

By the way, here is the statement if anyone wants it.

I was thinking, what if we were to do reverse scaling with the multipliers?

Since we are in agreement that Sage Mode is a 10x multiplier and have also accepted that Sage Mode Naruto is High 7-A from his 1.56 Gigaton calc. Can't we just take that Base Naruto would scale 10x below his feat which would make him 156 Megatons?

I was thinking, what if we were to do reverse scaling with the multipliers?

Since we are in agreement that Sage Mode is a 10x multiplier and have also accepted that Sage Mode Naruto is High 7-A from his 1.56 Gigaton calc. Can't we just take that Base Naruto would scale 10x below his feat which would make him 156 Megatons?
I wouldn’t be opposed to this, but note that this would only apply to Naruto during the Pain Arc and onwards.

If any of you can find evidence for Storm Generations being canon, then Itachi vs Kisame will also be usable in addition to Madara vs Hashirama; both of which would affect the scaling quite nicely since they fill in a few holes in the manga.

But we don't know exactly how much Naruto got stronger from his previous base to his base in the Pain Arc
And...? That just means BoS Naruto doesn’t scale to Pain Arc base Naruto (which he shouldn’t, because Pain Arc Naruto scales above Jiraiya),

If any of you can find evidence for Storm Generations being canon, then Itachi vs Kisame will also be usable in addition to Madara vs Hashirama; both of which would affect the scaling quite nicely since they fill in a few holes in the manga.
Statement for it being canon.

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s necessary, since the games’ cutscenes are stated to be canon to the manga, right?
For Generations yeah. Storm 4 would be nice to have Profiles for considering we then get Six Paths Madara that uses Perfect Susano'o with his Limbo Clones doing the same thing. That and Danmaku DMS Kakashi, as well as the pure ridiculousness that is the Juubito Boss Fight.

@Wrath_Of_Itachi also found this, which credits Kishimoto for the original story and character designs for Storm Generations.

Back