• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Potentially Destroying the Spacetime Continuum.

So, in the Boruto Anime, it's been shown that the existence of Massive Chakra in the Universe is causing Rupturing in the Spacetime continuum.

Through various mediums, it's been "implied" Naruto is the source. Now I'm not making this as an "upgrade" or anything, I believe the sources / context will have to be reviewed and such before we can make determinations, but my question here today is: "If Naruto's Massive chakra is causing Rupturing in the Spacetime Continuum, what rating would that Justify for him?"

i may be the only one that thinks like this, but the way they (momoshiki and etc) reffered to the ruputuring and disturbing made it seem like something not actually physical, but more symbolical. chakra works like that too, in a way. it is made from both something physical (the body and its state) and something symoblical (mind and soul). naruto's deal, or implied deal, is that his chakra lvls are too high, and they dont like it because its a "disturbance" and "ruptures" shit, whatever that means, which we still technically dont know. now, this is quite funny, since both kaguya and jigen havent been caught by whatever way they seem measure the rupturing of stuff in planets with life and chakra. quite a nice feat for naruto tbh. but makes it seem like the otsutsuki dont care nearly as much about rogue otsutsuki doing thier own shit then they care about non-otsutsuki doing 'illegal' shit with chakra that they shouldnt have. i think naruto falls under this parameter, since both hagoromo and hamura were also not detected by the otsutsuki. aka if u are a non-tsutsuki by any shape or form, and possess too much chakra, they will take it away, and kill everybody. makes sense, since both hagoromo and hamura, who while human, were still full on 50% otsutsuki and were completly ignored by their original clan.

Unquantifiable

Given recent revisions, All this would warrant is space-time manipulation. Before revisions, it would be high 3-A

idk why we rank time based shit like that. time is an idea. its like saying u will destroy math, or the dark. its not an actual thing.

I'd wait till confirmed it's Naruto.

I've been taking those statements as an implication of the whole Naruto world and history of Chakra that has caused the issues in spacetime. Such with the Juubi having been recently amassed and a large portion of all Chakra in the world gathered at once in Madara to then make Kaguya which would definitely have been causing issues since she had more Chakra than either Naruto and Sasuke.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'd wait till confirmed it's Naruto.
I've been taking those statements as an implication of the whole Naruto world and history of Chakra that has caused the issues in spacetime. Such with the Juubi having been recently amassed and a large portion of all Chakra in the world gathered at once in Madara to then make Kaguya which would definitely have been causing issues since she had more Chakra than either Naruto and Sasuke.
Holy shit, so it has happened in the verse.

Haven't been reading Boruto at all so I'd like to see some scans firsthand.

I do remember their being a a statement about Naruto's chakra from Momoshiki or was it Urqshiki but I can't remember what episode cause the Boruto anime is now 100+ episodes in finally and Momoshiki has been shown using since arc one. I may take it upon myself to go look since the first and second arc were super interesting

Even if it did happen I'm pretty sure this is unquantifiable because cause distortions in space time can't be calced.

Back