• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt it be a bit odd that his Tailed beast form would be weaker than 7-B form?, Considering he took hits from a 7-B Naruto

just as late suggestion, maybe we could just upgrade the Bijuu's Durability to City level? considering they took hits from Chakra mode Naruto.

Sorry to interrupt but I have a question, why is Hebi Sasuke is 7-B with Complete Susano'o?

I mean, Hebi Sasuke doesn't have Susano'o yet right?

Also, why Sasuke have a separate key like Orochimaru Absorbed?

Pretty sure Hebi Sasuke = Orochimaru Absorbed.

We agreed that there would be no High 6-C characters based on KN8's Chibaku Tensei thing. It was probably forgotten in the midst of the other comments, but it should be removed. Also, Hebi Sasuke does not have the Susanoo. He only gained the Mangekyō after realizing Itachi's affection for him and stuff and renamed "Hebi" to "Taka". Basically, it should be like this:

At least City Block level+ in base (Fought against and traded attacks with Itachi), possibly Multi-City Block level in CS2 (Should be stronger than his previous Cursed Seal transformation before the timeskip). City level with Kirin (Insert Kep's calculation here) | Town level with Amaterasu (His Amaterasu was powerful enough to force the Fourth Raikage in his Lightning Armor to dodge), City level+ with Complete Susano'o (His Susano'o should be comparable to Itachi's, which Orochimaru admitted was superior to him and defeated his eight-headed snake form) | Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to Bijuu Mode Naruto)

Key: Hebi Sasuke | Taka Sasuke | EMS Sasuke

I don't understand the point of separating Orochimaru Absorbed Sasuke from Hebi Sasuke. They're the same. After Sasuke absorbed him, he formed "Hebi". If I'm missing something, tell me.

Larval Juubi should be downgraded to Island level for being easily superior to the Large Mountain level / Large Mountain level+ guys. Applies to only BM Naruto's durability as he tanked the Juubi's laser beam. Might scale higher because he took the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone. Madara only tanked a small part of the whole thing, iirc. I don't think it applies to him.

I can't check Naruto's profile right now, but if he's listed as Large Island level for any of his forms, it should be removed. I'll take care of these things if no one does before I'm done with my classes for the day.

Yes, essentially what Dot said about Sasuke.

I think they want separate Hebi Sasuke due to the fact that Itachi indirectly removed Orochimaru from Sasuke's body and one shotted him

But we don't need 11. It's neither compulsory nor necessary. Orochimaru Absorbed is redundant.

It's a mistake in the first place. Orochimaru Absorbed Sasuke was listed as City level with Kirin and Hebi Sasuke was listed as City level+ with Susanoo.

The thing is that both are the same, Sasuke's base and CS stats weren't added, and Hebi Sasuke doesn't have Susanoo.

I fixed it and moved the Susanoo rating to Taka Sasuke.

I brought it up before, and TMR said it was an outlier. Most bijuu are also seemingly susceptible to their tails being cut off, as seen with Obito and Sasuke.

The sub-relativistic feats are against the discussion rules and therefore not accepted.

I agree that Night Guy should just be plain Low 5-B considering he only matched Pre-God Tree Rikudo Madara and thus shouldn't be too far above the others.

so even if we had 10 random new Sub relativistic calcs that were accepted by calc members, we couldn't use it. because it's against the rules, okay. I'm gonna stop here, don't want to derail a thread with irrelevant stuff

Do people actually not bother to read the discusson rules after they have been repeated by staff memebers. It would certainly reduce all the nonsense posts

Sage Madara forms are listed as at least Low 5-B, but i believe he not is a glass cannon and Gai and Sasuke injuring him should be just Low 5-B.

Kepekley23 said:
Draw a line between light-fang and calculated feats.
It also hints at aim-dodging, which we can't use. I can only allow it if the other Admins will agree, which i expect to not happen.

@Shadow, yeah I will wait for revisions to be complete, I am aware that members are stretched out as it is. It just annoys me

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah it is an actual calculated feat can it stop being pushed aside just because ppl dont like it?
Yes it can. It is banned for good reason which you haven't bothered to read. So please drop it and move on

@Joseph actually I have bothered to read the reasons and I found them to be BS. And like I said I will drop it for now.

If there are reliable calculated speed feats other than the light fang, we can probably discuss them later.

Rocker1189 said:
@Joseph actually I have bothered to read the reasons and I found them to be BS. And like I said I will drop it for now.
Create a CRT somewhere else, don't derail here. You might get strict warning for wanting to pursue a banned topic

@Rocker

Make a CRT after this is over if you want to change something in the scaling. We're too tired to keep meddling with the revisions.

I would appreciate if you listen to Kepekley23's instructions.

@DodoNova I believe the "Bijuu" Size was disproven a while ago. In Shippuuden are dozens of pictures that indicate them to be arround 7m to up to 60m tall. This is worth an entire new thread on it's own, considering how many people scale from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back