• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said I will wait...I dont know if ppl are bothering to read what I typing. In fact I was the person that told someone else to wait earlier.

I also liked Meosos' version of the verse page layout.

So did I.

Anything left other than that? This is a ~2 year revision ending, folks

Congratulations everyone, I hope that we will not have to another HUGE Naruto thread for at least another half a decade. ^_^

Which pages need to be relocked when this is over?

Sooo, can I apply what I proposed for the Juubi, Sasuke and Naruto?

And why are the Bijuu listed as glass canons? Bee and the Juubi could withstand their Bijuudama exploding inside of them. The other tailed beasts should be no different.

Kakashi is listed as Town level and Obito Striking Strength listed as Town Class and they fought into an hand to hand combat, maybe 7-B to 7-B+ for Obito is with jutsus?. Also can Madara physically scale to War Obito?.

Burning Full Fingers said:
And why are the Bijuu listed as glass canons? Bee and the Juubi could withstand their Bijuudama exploding inside of them. The other tailed beasts should be no different.
It was forgotten to be removed, also do we also handled Danzo, Shino and Sakura?.

This is amazing the only thing I disagree with is the Indra and Asura scales, as they are based off of anime only feats, not the original source material, AKA non cannon, filler

That above can be fixed with a note, also Kep and other Admins should adjust the other profiles since the revision is not over.

@Kepekley

Why is Sakura only 8-B when it's stated in-series by Hashirama himself that she's surpassed Tsunade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back