• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Shippuden Akatsuki (+others) AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow, why are you using the argument of Four Tails Kurama if Kurama is way stronger than the other Bijuu
because Four-tailed Naruto is clearly inferior to the Tailed Beasts based on feats.

KCM>Six Tailed Naruto>Sage Mode Naruto> Sage Mode Jiraiya >= Four-tailed Naruto>Base Jiraiya.

#1 didn't Jiraiya survive and seal 4 tails Naruto while Oro got clapped
#2 We don't accept 10x Sage Mode
#3 For Naruto, Strength ≠ AP, we don't use "stronger" statements for anyone.
For #3, This is just ridiculous, like seriously, they banned an interpretation of a statement.

because Four-tailed Naruto is clearly inferior to the Tailed Beasts based on feats.

KCM>Six Tailed Naruto>Sage Mode Naruto> Sage Mode Jiraiya >= Four-tailed Naruto>Base Jiraiya.
Sage Mode Jiraiya>= Ft naruto?? Wheres the evidence for that? Also, You cant assert KCM>Six tailed naruto based on his statement, as he says he doesnt recall anything when he was enranged, it only means KCM>SM. Also KCM is way above bijuu level... he scales above characters that used to brawl with tailed beasts, like Rasa, the third raikage, etc.

I honestly don’t know why this is hard.

Akatsuki murdered the Jinchuriki, they scale. That’s all. There’s no leaps and bounds that need discussing. And the “but they only have town feats” when this entire site is founded on scaling needs to be shamed.
That is all.
It's not that they have town feats, it's that they a ridiculous amount of anti feats that would lead to literally problems like Shikamaru having tailed beast levels of attack Potency with paper bombs.
paper bombs are not special they Shinobi standard, meaning your average Shinobi now has access to Tailed Beast levels of power apparently.

It's not that they have town feats, it's that they a ridiculous amount of anti feats that would lead to literally problems like Shikamaru having tailed beast levels of attack Potency with paper bombs.
paper bombs are not special they Shinobi standard, meaning your average Shinobi now has access to Tailed Beast levels of power apparently.
paper bombs consistently scale to that level though. What supports it's shinobi standard? the fact that shikamaru planned to use them against people he knew were hunting/killing jinchuuriki should support them scaling there. I also explained that tailed beasts were important outside of that because they become stronger within a host, and the akatsuki cant use paper bombs to revive the ten tails

Sage Mode Jiraiya>= Ft naruto?? Wheres the evidence for that? Also, You cant assert KCM>Six tailed naruto based on his statement, as he says he doesnt recall anything when he was enranged, it only means KCM>SM. Also KCM is way above bijuu level... he scales above characters that used to brawl with tailed beasts, like Rasa, the third raikage, etc.
I used both > and = because we lack a reference point. Four-tailed Naruto harmed base Jiraiya. Sage Mode Jiraiya is clearly stronger, so that's our reference point.

> You cant assert KCM>Six tailed naruto based on his statement, as he says he doesn't recall anything when he was enranged

it's easy to refute an argument when your opponent is made of straw. I never said KCM> six-tailed naruto based on naruto's statement. I'm bashing it off of KCM having superior feats.

You're going to have to argue this with someone else for now as I have work tomorrow and need to get going.

I used both > and = because we lack a reference point. Four-tailed Naruto harmed base Jiraiya. Sage Mode Jiraiya is clearly stronger, so that's our reference point.

> You cant assert KCM>Six tailed naruto based on his statement, as he says he doesn't recall anything when he was enranged

it's easy to refute an argument when your opponent is made of straw. I never said KCM> six-tailed naruto based on naruto's statement. I'm bashing it off of KCM having superior feats.

You're going to have to argue this with someone else for now as I have work tomorrow and need to get going.
Ok, so you admit we lack a reference point, so you have no basis to assert it. 4 tails naruto is clearly above jiraiya, and you could never prove sm would put him to that level. I'm not saying that's why you were asserting it, but that is the only way I have ever heard that go, so in case you were arguing that, that was my defeater. Regardless, I already said why KCM should be way above bijuu level anyway, and the 4 tails chain is broken, so this doesnt matter

And? Naruto hurt a Gaara that was very much Shukaku empowered with Paper Bombs.
explain to me why people and the series care so much about tailed beasts and their power when your average genin can match their attack power.
why have Jinchūriki's when you can just pack a Ninja full of paper bombs?
explain to me why characters like Tsunade are impressed by mountain-busting powers when their students from earlier in the series have the power to destroy islands within their fist.

Shukaku being hurt is the reason why many of us are pointing out the Inconsistency with how Tailed beasts are portrayed in power, because it takes far more to hurt them later on in the series.

If you seriously want to argue scaling that's devoid of context and undermines literally nearly everything in the verse then good luck arguing in favor of any system on our wiki.

Ok so for those that need to understand, if we scaled the Akatsuki to jins (which I honestly think we should) we would then be creating a bunch on inconsistencies. Legit blame Kishimoto for shitty ass powerscaling

explain to me why people and the series care so much about tailed beasts and their power when your average genin can match their attack power.
explain to me why characters like Tsunade are impressed by mountain-busting powers when their students from earlier in the series have the power to destroy islands within their fist.

Shukaku being hurt is the reason why many of us are pointing out the Inconsistency with how Tailed beasts are portrayed in power, because it takes far more to hurt them later on in the series.

If you seriously want to argue scaling that's devoid of context and undermines literally nearly everything in the verse then good luck arguing in favor of any system on our wiki.
because jinchuuriki are stronger than bijuu, more intelligent, and as i said earlier the akatsuki cant revive the ten tails with paper bombs. youre also assuming paper bombs arent linked to the users chakra, or that they are all the same strength, etc. which are all very plausible. when does shukaku get hurt prior to shippuden? devoid of context? are you serious? youre ignoring manga scaling, databook statements, and the entire narrative of the akatsuki. if anything, this opposition is devoid of context

It would make a bunch of people who are weaker scale. I mean would we scale Konohamaru to one of the Pain’s that can take on Jonins?
well, konohamuru uses the rasengan, which is a legendary jutsu only few can use, and not all the paths scale to each other. the naraka path is a support path thats not combat based, so its not an antifeat. reminder in part one kid naruto could severly damage kabuto with a rasengan, so its really not a huge problem

Why can't certain people actually just scale to the bijus or jins but not actually be able to beat them due to stamina, intelligence, or their overall arsenal.
It would make a bunch of people who are weaker scale. I mean would we scale Konohamaru to one of the Pain’s that can take on Jonins?

My response is...
Who cares? The site is built around power. Not narrative dissonance.

well, konohamuru uses the rasengan, which is a legendary jutsu only few can use, and not all the paths scale to each other. the naraka path is a support path thats not combat based, so its not an antifeat. reminder in part one kid naruto could severly damage kabuto with a rasengan, so its really not a huge problem
I mean just cause it’s a legendary jutsu doesn’t mean it could be that powerful. That’s like saying that the rasengan can take on a TBB

i dont know why its so hard to realize that the whole purpose of the akatsuki is to kill these bijuu, ive given databook scans, ive given manga scaling, it's really not that hard to accept, theres no contradictory scaling that cant be easily explained with an equally possible interpretation/clarifying argument

Kakazu tanked a attack from the two tails as shown at the start
Kisame fought killer bee who is superior to normal Bijuus
Various akatsuki members offscreened bijuus
their narative is that they can hunt and fight bijuus
they scale to various kages who fought bijuus

Kakazu tanked a attack from the two tails as shown at the start
Kisame fought killer bee who is superior to normal Bijuus
Various akatsuki members offscreened bijuus
their narative is that they can hunt and fight bijuus
they scale to various kages who fought bijuus
its literally that simple, dont know why its so complicated

ill put it like this. as of now, with the scaling on the wiki, the story of naruto would not be able to take place, as members of the akatsuki like kakuzu, deidara, hidan, etc. would not be able to kill their respective bijuu/jinchuuriki

Last edited:
Since this is a controversial topic you need to get a lot of staff input in this
gotcha. it shouldnt be, but i guess some people want to keep scaling that doesnt allow the show to even happen. how do i go about getting more staff input?

Go on Naruto verse page, look for the supporters of the verse, click on their names, go in their Message Wall and ask them to comment on this thread

You should give the link to this thread on your message as well, and the names of the Staff Members are in a different color

Go on Naruto verse page, look for the supporters of the verse, click on their names, go in their Message Wall and ask them to comment on this thread

You should give the link to this thread on your message as well, and the names of the Staff Members are in a different color
thanks for your help!

No way are yall tryna scale Naruto over Jiraiya when Jiraiya obviously doesn't wanna hurt his godson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back