• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Shmega Wood Forest Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Don't blame me for this shit, @Arc7Kuroi is the one who let me know. I don't wanna hear "Tempest downgraded Naruto again ahhhh" like always

This shit right here,
These wooden sticks thrusting throughout the planet with Low 5-B results
Breaks KE rules

According to Arc Wikipedia, the GBE integrand formula below represents the amount of the planet that would remain
G (16/15) pi^2 density^2 (Earth's Radius^5 - radius^5) = GBE
In this scenario, the yield U would be Madara's calc

(6.371e6)^5 - 3.78533e30/(6.674e-11 (16/15) pi^2 5520^2) = r^5
r = 2.9…e6
2900000 meters
The earth's diameter is 12756200 meters

r represents the radius of the amount of earth that would logically remain after 906 exatons ran through the planet, AKA a ridiculously small amount in comparison to the planet

The fact that this doesn't happen here shows that the KE rules are being violated. Low 5-B energy shot throughout the earth isn't realistically showing the effects, especially when the end result is just "wood sticking out of ground"

That calculation should be removed from the verse page

Last edited:
Don't blame me for this shit, @Arc7Kuroi is the one who let me know. I don't wanna hear "Tempest downgraded Naruto again ahhhh" like always

This shit right here,
These wooden sticks thrusting throughout the planet with Low 5-B results
Breaks KE rules

According to Arc Wikipedia, the GBE integrand formula below represents the amount of the planet that would remain
G (16/15) pi^2 density^2 (Earth's Radius^5 - radius^5) = GBE
In this scenario, the yield U would be Madara's calc

(6.371e6)^5 - 3.78533e30/(6.674e-11 (16/15) pi^2 5520^2) = r^5
r = 2.9…e6
2900000 meters
The earth's radius is 12756200 meters

r represents the radius of the amount of earth that would logically remain after 906 exatons ran through the planet, AKA a ridiculously small amount in comparison to the planet

The fact that this doesn't happen here shows that the KE rules are being violated. Low 5-B energy shot throughout the earth isn't realistically showing the effects, especially when the end result is just "wood sticking out of ground"

That calculation should be removed from the verse page
kkatmane.gif

My honest reaction to this information.

Following.

The earth's radius is 12756200 meters
that’s the diameter but pop off

Fun fact: not only does KT not know Earth’s radius he doesn’t know how to use a calculator either

Also I agree with this and let me paint a picture why I agree with this. If Madara spread a tree under the planets surface with 906 exatons of kinetic energy, it would shave off layers of the earth until earth looked like a smaller magma ball with debris flying into the sky. So while this wouldn’t destroy the earth it would turn it into an unliveable lava sea, shaving off the crust like it’s the end of no shave November. Yeah so this calc violates KE rules big time (destruction must be comparable to the KE).

You've gone too far this time Tempest. time to whip up another FTL+ Whitebeard recalc

I think this only really affects One Eyed Juubidara and 8th Gate Guy Tiering.

Also, do we really use Earth as a standard for the size of the Naruto World? Because I remember a calc that floated around for a bit that had it around 4x Earth's size. Not that it matters for this.

Burden is not on me to prove that 🗿
Nah Arc you made a claim show me them receipts👀

If I feel like it one day maybe but that's mad work. There was an interesting Naruto world calc months ago I just don't know what happened to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back