• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So shouldn't Sasuke's intelligence be above Orochimaru's or at the same rank since Orochimaru implies Sasuke's is better or would it just be combat intel thats better?
3rq1hYM.png

Sasuke's intel
Intelligence: Above Average normally. Genius in combat (Has shown some cunning in battle. Knowledgeable in various ninja arts. Can copy and learn new combat styles during a fight. Can be brighter than Naruto in certain situations)
Orochimaru's intel
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Possesses vast knowledge about the shinobi world and is an expert in genetics and cloning, capable of recreating Hashirama's Wood Release and Jugoo's sage powers. An experienced shinobi with more than half a century of combat experience. A tactical genius, he used manipulation to weaken Konoha during the Chunin exams, coerce Sasuke to his side, and keep Kabuto as a loyal servant)

So shouldn't Sasuke's intelligence be above Orochimaru's or at the same rank since Orochimaru implies Sasuke's is better or would it just be combat intel thats better?
3rq1hYM.png

Sasuke's intel

Orochimaru's intel
It's not that easy to be an Extraordinary genius. Orochimaru obviously is talking about combat abilities here. So Sasuke should be a combat genius. But Extraordinary genius spreads across multiple domains.

So let me get this straight…

Kakashi, Guy and Asuma are Large City Level physically due to matching (W/ High Diff) Kisame in Kazekage Rescue Arc because of the 30% Statement and Kisame scaling to High 7-A+?

What's yalls opinion on Low 2-C ETSO?
Kaguya's dimensions don't have a specified size, so you can't just assume they're universe-sized.

Her sand dimension has a star in it I believe, so it applies for that star level dimension standard, that's the baseline but going any higher doesn't have a basis, like if her dimension had countless stars or something like that.

Kaguya's dimensions don't have a specified size, so you can't just assume they're universe-sized.

Her sand dimension has a star in it I believe, so it applies for that star level dimension standard, that's the baseline but going any higher doesn't have a basis, like if her dimension had countless stars or something like that.
The only way to get it to be larger is to use the "parallel dimensions" stuff, since they'd be parallel to the regular universe I guess. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure how large the regular universe is lmao

Kisame's essentially baseline 7-A, so the people downscaling from him go down to baseline 7-B+.
I have a question then… we’re scaling Kakashi and Co to 30% Kisame, but the issue is, reading the statement again, Itachi doesn’t say the clones are relative to 30% of them, he says because they aren’t given much chakra, they are weaker and limited. It’s not proportional, rather “unquantifiably” weaker. This brings up 2 questions… First, just as we do with DMS Obito and Kakashi w/ Six Paths Madara, is the Chakra 30% Weaker or is it simply volume?

Because at this point, it’s a CC issue… what percentage of Itachi’s chakra does a “Fireball” use? Etc etc. If it’s just volume, then the AP of that Chakra shouldn’t change, right?

Furthermore, the Jutsu that creates the clones says verbatim that it creates EXACT physical copies of them. Being this is the case, how do we square this Justu with this statement?

Seeing as Chakra isn’t used for Taijutsu, the clones being given 30% of Kisame and Itachi’s chakra shouldn’t have a bearing on their physical abilities, no? Just their Jutsu.

How do we square this?

I have a question then… we’re scaling Kakashi and Co to 30% Kisame, but the issue is, reading the statement again, Itachi doesn’t say the clones are relative to 30% of them, he says because they aren’t given much chakra, they are weaker and limited. It’s not proportional, rather “unquantifiably” weaker. This brings up 2 questions… First, just as we do with DMS Obito and Kakashi, is the Chakra 30% Weaker or is it simply volume?

Because at this point, it’s a CC issue… what percentage of Itachi’s chakra does a “Fireball” use? Etc etc. If it’s just volume, then the AP of that Chakra shouldn’t change, right?

Furthermore, the Jutsu that creates the clones says verbatim that it creates EXACT physical copies of them. Being this is the case, how do we square this Justu with this statement?

Seeing as Chakra isn’t used for Taijutsu, the clones being given 30% of Kisame and Itachi’s chakra shouldn’t have a bearing on their physical abilities, no? Just their Jutsu.

How do we square this?
Just downgrade them all to 9A

I have a question then… we’re scaling Kakashi and Co to 30% Kisame, but the issue is, reading the statement again, Itachi doesn’t say the clones are relative to 30% of them, he says because they aren’t given much chakra, they are weaker and limited. It’s not proportional, rather “unquantifiably” weaker. This brings up 2 questions… First, just as we do with DMS Obito and Kakashi, is the Chakra 30% Weaker or is it simply volume?

How do we square this?
We don't treat the 30% clones as having 30% of the original's strength anymore. It's currently accepted as a stamina thing.

If we don’t, shouldn’t Kakashi and Co scale to 7A like Kisame, not 7B?
I think you misunderstood me earlier
. They don't downscale due to the percentages. They downscale because we consider them physically inferior to Kisame. They can contend with him, but are still notably weaker, so they were downscaled to the baseline of the previous tier, as Kisame himself is only baseline 7-A. They would've been baseline 7-A if Kisame was higher into the tier.

In any case, those values will all change soon given the UES stuff. There won't be 7-A or 7-B characters anymore.

I think you misunderstood me earlier
. They don't downscale due to the percentages. They downscale because we consider them physically inferior to Kisame. They can contend with him, but are still notably weaker, so they were downscaled to the baseline of the previous tier, as Kisame himself is only baseline 7-A. They would've been baseline 7-A if Kisame was higher into the tier.

In any case, those values will all change soon given the UES stuff. There won't be 7-A or 7-B characters anymore.
You and DT won that thread?

The only way to get it to be larger is to use the "parallel dimensions" stuff, since they'd be parallel to the regular universe I guess. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure how large the regular universe is lmao
I think we just assume that the regular universe is the same as our universe

I still haven't got the raws for the Boruto movie novel to see what it was called, but even it wouldn't go through

Back