• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we just assume that the regular universe is the same as our universe
I think it'll get heavily scrutinized if we try to get an AP rating out of it, but I'm not too sure.
I still haven't got the raws for the Boruto movie novel to see what it was called, but even it wouldn't go through
I think there could be an argument to get it accepted as a sort of secondary canon.
What if I told you… they will be upgraded. Purely physical scaling. 😎
We're still in the brainstorming stage, so shoot. If it's valid, I could incorporate it into the proposal, at least as an "option".

I should also mention that the tier 6 peeps will be completely unaffected by the UES stuff. It's only the tier 7 and 8 characters who will be affected, since we're currently scaling them off of ninjutsu with no real basis.
However, funnily enough, there's a real chance this will only result in upgrades, which is hilariously wild.

Kaguya's dimensions don't have a specified size, so you can't just assume they're universe-sized.

Her sand dimension has a star in it I believe, so it applies for that star level dimension standard, that's the baseline but going any higher doesn't have a basis, like if her dimension had countless stars or something like that.
LED fallacy or something something.

I think it'll get heavily scrutinized if we try to get an AP rating out of it, but I'm not too sure.

I think there could be an argument to get it accepted as a sort of secondary canon.

We're still in the brainstorming stage, so shoot. If it's valid, I could incorporate it into the proposal, at least as an "option".
It was something I saw on other forums awhile back but it made sense and hinges on Killer B and Kisame.

Is it off of scaling B to Ay?
Yeah. B scales from V1 Ay. Kisame scales from B. Kakashi, Guy, Asuma downscale from Kisame, Deidara scales from Guy, Hidan & Kakuzu scale from Kakashi, Sasuke scales from B, Sai scales from Sasuke, Naruto scales from Kakashi and Statements made by Danzou/Yamato support.

Etc, etc.

I think we just assume that the regular universe is the same as our universe
If I'm not wrong, even Bleach universe isn't considered the same as ours even though it is closer to ours than Naruto's is. I don't see how to pass this. I mean I agree with you. Any universe that has an "Earth" in it should be considered the same as ours unless stated otherwise. But idk how to convince the wiki.
I still haven't got the raws for the Boruto movie novel to see what it was called, but even it wouldn't go through
Yeah. Non canon.

So guys, how do we feel about Amenominaka literally pulling Kaguya's dimensions to her? Is it even true? I couldn't find any statement for it, but I am hearing a lot of people talking about it.

I know but is it even true?
Yes if you can read.
tumblr_pvqcgg3sel1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Unless you want to say that the bolded part is legit, but hey lets get the gravy train running on impenetrable golden armor susanoo.

Yes if you can read.
tumblr_pvqcgg3sel1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Unless you want to say that the bolded part is legit, but hey lets get the gravy train running on impenetrable golden armor susanoo.
The wording is really confusing to me. It says: "In an instant she can move the world she's in together with other people to a different dimension". This to me seems like she's moving the "world" whatever that means (probably planet) to a different dimension. Not exactly pulling an entire dimension to her. Which is what I'm hearing.

Anyways, is there a reason nobody has calced it? If it is legit of course.

If I'm not wrong, even Bleach universe isn't considered the same as ours even though it is closer to ours than Naruto's is. I don't see how to pass this. I mean I agree with you. Any universe that has an "Earth" in it should be considered the same as ours unless stated otherwise. But idk how to convince the wiki.

Yeah. Non canon.
Currently, Naruto's universe is accepted as being the same as ours, isn't it? the earth is treated like ours (although I think Naruto's is bigger) in the wiki they are treated as the same and the same size, so there's no reason the universe shouldn't be ours.

Currently, Naruto's universe is accepted as being the same as ours, isn't it? the earth is treated like ours (although I think Naruto's is bigger) in the wiki they are treated as the same and the same size, so there's no reason the universe shouldn't be ours.
I don't know much about that. But I'm pretty sure if it is, the wiki is going to reconsider once there is an AP feat that threatens to destroy the universe.

Man I haven't typed here in so long cause I was playing to finish my response to @NeoKingOfLight then was like "Nah it's been too long and I ain't responding to allat" and now I ain't receiving notifs 💀

Has there been any big CRTs recently

Back