• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh your not wrong, that also pissed me off especially when naruto got genjustued but Sakura got out because sheā€™s ā€œresistantā€ to it or something. But I also kinda liked some stuff in the movie manly the otosuki clan but itā€™s rushed so badly that itā€™s just kinda meh. And romance was cute but ya it would have been better if it was set up in the pain arc. The film was like a 5-4/10. Atleast the animation was good
The movie also gave Hinata Hamura chakra only to bench her for the rest of her life. But that's on Boruto not the movie. And yeah the genjutsu stuff was wack. The last had good parts for sure but the bad parts kinda overshadow for me.

Last edited:
The movie also gave Hinata Hamura chakra only to bench her for the rest of her life. But that's on Boruto not the movie. And yeah the genjutsu stuff was wack. The had good parts for sure but the bad parts kinda overshadow for me.
Tbh I think I stopped paying attention at that part lol.so I didnā€™t even realize she got a power up.Ya, but the boruto movie is as bad, right?

I have, obito let kakashi beat him. Plan and simple. Thereā€™s nothing implying he was coping or that he was betting on kakashi being fast.
Tell me which if any of these premises you disagree with:
1. Kakashi witnessed Obito fighting KCM2 Naruto prior to his fight with Obito
2. Kakashi isn't cocky/stupid
3. Kakashi believed he could take Obito out
4. Kakashi didn't notice anything different about Obito compared to usual (besides obviously not being able to use Kamui)
5. Obito wanting to get his heart stabbed and him going all out in terms of stats aren't mutually exclusive (if he already knew Kakashi was on his level)
Pretty sure you need to reinforce your control over it with chakra. Fair enough on the Uchiha barrier, that might explain why he used those rinnegan chains bee then. Juubito had better options just like madera(expect for when he uses limbo)
I don't believe that's been stated anywhere. He wouldn't have been able to use that against Kakashi anyways since he spawned those rods out of Kamui. Juubito had better options sure but they still could've been useful if he used them appropriately.
And kakashi did and did little to no damage. He tagged them with chidori and couldnā€™t even pierce there chakra cloaks. Heck Naruto didnā€™t even get the chance to hit them.
That can just mean Lightning Cable>Raikiri. That's kinda my point, Naruto was too busy just trying to defend to even have the chance to attack, while Kakashi was just fine attacking and defending.
Didnā€™t know the Jinā€™s were so fast either, to think kcm1 naruto could even react to those speeds is crazy
Oooor Kakashi just got faster and the jinchuriki don't scale to Late WA Kakashi.
Funny how a clone ā€œoutspeedā€ sasuke and Naruto as well
Uh those links don't work, though I assume this is about the moment where Naruto pushed Naruto and Sasuke out of the way of Kaguya's chakra arm? Cause that's fine, clones are not weaker than the original when the clones are out. As I said before, doing the Shadow Clone jutsu equally and evenly distributes chakra between you and your clones, meaning when your clones are out, you're relative to those weaker versions of yourself. As for Sasuke, that just means it's easier to push someone out of the way of something than to dodge it yourself.
He doesnā€™t scale, thatā€™s kind off the point
This part of the argument is just gonna go in circles tbh
Kakashi is relative to kcm Minato from running next to him so I donā€™t see why this isnā€™t fine
Uhhhhhhh I'm kinda confused? I said it was fine in response to you implying it wouldn't be. Although about the Kakashi~KCM Minato point, I'm pretty sure Minato was fatigued considering he had given all his KCM chakra to Naruto not too long ago and was just regaining his cloak when he then spread his chakra all over the alliance and contributed to a chakra tug of war that Kakashi entirely missed.
How is he gonna sense the intent of a corpse?
They obviously have intent to do something considering Obito gave them orders of what to do.
Obito also blocked his blow without much problem soooā€¦.
So did Guy?

I think there are some pros to the movie version
Then should I watch both?
Tell me which if any of these premises you disagree with:
1. Kakashi witnessed Obito fighting KCM2 Naruto prior to his fight with Obito
2. Kakashi isn't cocky/stupid
3. Kakashi believed he could take Obito out
4. Kakashi didn't notice anything different about Obito compared to usual (besides obviously not being able to use Kamui)
5. Obito wanting to get his heart stabbed and him going all out in terms of stats aren't mutually exclusive (if he already knew Kakashi was on his level)

I don't believe that's been stated anywhere. He wouldn't have been able to use that against Kakashi anyways since he spawned those rods out of Kamui. Juubito had better options sure but they still could've been useful if he used them appropriately.

That can just mean Lightning Cable>Raikiri. That's kinda my point, Naruto was too busy just trying to defend to even have the chance to attack, while Kakashi was just fine attacking and defending.

Oooor Kakashi just got faster and the jinchuriki don't scale to Late WA Kakashi.

Uh those links don't work, though I assume this is about the moment where Naruto pushed Naruto and Sasuke out of the way of Kaguya's chakra arm? Cause that's fine, clones are not weaker than the original when the clones are out. As I said before, doing the Shadow Clone jutsu equally and evenly distributes chakra between you and your clones, meaning when your clones are out, you're relative to those weaker versions of yourself. As for Sasuke, that just means it's easier to push someone out of the way of something than to dodge it yourself.

This part of the argument is just gonna go in circles tbh

Uhhhhhhh I'm kinda confused? I said it was fine in response to you implying it wouldn't be. Although about the Kakashi~KCM Minato point, I'm pretty sure Minato was fatigued considering he had given all his KCM chakra to Naruto not too long ago and was just regaining his cloak when he then spread his chakra all over the alliance and contributed to a chakra tug of war that Kakashi entirely missed.

They obviously have intent to do something considering Obito gave them orders of what to do.

So did Guy?
How about we just agree to disagree

Then should I watch both?
I think I'd suggest watching the anime version first then the movie later (so you have more context for stuff that might be glossed over in the movie), but the reverse order is technically the way it's meant to be watched since that's the release order
How about we just agree to disagree
Sure
@MinatoSparkle
Are you guys discussing if Kakashi is = Obito?
Pretty much that and just WA Kakashi's level in general
What was the initial comment that started this? Lol
I suppose this
Hm ig I'm cool with 4x actually

He solos the Five Kage šŸ’€

His stats went from like Base Naruto level+ to KCM2 Naruto/Rinnegan Obito tier

26tn9KXHzd3psvsnm.webp

This is one of the very few things Boruto has over Naruto
We get to see the characters in less tense situations and have them actually have fun
Iirc, this episode was a camping trip where the kids came together to have fun
Obviously, the times were different in Naruto but I appreciate seeing things like this
Oh yh defs
The ep was about them tryna do something memorable because they were graduating from the Academy and they feared growing apart

I think I'd suggest watching the anime version first then the movie later (so you have more context for stuff that might be glossed over in the movie), but the reverse order is technically the way it's meant to be watched since that's the release order

Sure

Pretty much that and just WA Kakashi's level in general

I suppose this
Aside from the V2 Fight (Which, after Guy freed him, KCM Naruto fought off-screen and wasnā€™t show like Kakashi and Guy except for this 1 panel), have you taken into consideration Kakashi was Kyuubi Amped 100% almost by time he fought Obito? šŸ¤”

I meanā€¦ Kakashi vs Obito isnā€™t exactly ā€œBase Kakashiā€ vs Obito technically. Kurama strapped a V6 to that mf! šŸ’€

Aside from the V2 Fight (Which, after Guy freed him, KCM Naruto fought off-screen and wasnā€™t show like Kakashi and Guy except for this 1 panel), have you taken into consideration Kakashi was Kyuubi Amped 100% almost by time he fought Obito? šŸ¤”

I meanā€¦ Kakashi vs Obito isnā€™t exactly ā€œBase Kakashiā€ vs Obito technically. Kurama strapped a V6 to that mf! šŸ’€
About that

The cloak isnā€™t what iā€™m referring two. Remember, Kakashiā€™s own reserves were completely empty when Naruto saved him from Obito. After this point, Kakashiā€™s entire tank was refilled with Kyuubi Chakra. The Cloak was just excess after Kurama gave them MORE chakra. So Kakashi vs Obito is still a MASSIVELY Kyuubi Amped Kakashi.

This would also give support to the notion Obito was actually holding back as well, because he was ALSO Kyuubi amped due to absorbing the Cloak. Kakashi surviving Obitoā€™s onslaught while exhausted of chakra is either an endurance feat or outlier imo.

The cloak isnā€™t what iā€™m referring two. Remember, Kakashiā€™s own reserves were completely empty when Naruto saved him from Obito. After this point, Kakashiā€™s entire tank was refilled with Kyuubi Chakra. The Cloak was just excess after Kurama gave them MORE chakra. So Kakashi vs Obito is still a MASSIVELY Kyuubi Amped Kakashi.
P sure he'd just wanna absorb all the Kurama chakra. At the very least, there's no proof that he did still have Kurama chakra. It's also not like he only has Obito level feats after first getting Kurama's chakra (if anything it kinda seems like they had a whole offscreen fight between Chapter 601 and 607, while Naruto Bee and Guy were fighting Madara).
This would also give support to the notion Obito was actually holding back as well, because he was ALSO Kyuubi amped due to absorbing the Cloak.
Rinnegan absorption is kinda weird, since it clearly amps Sasuke, but it doesn't really seem to boost anyone else. Otherwise, the Preta Path would've been goated after absorbing the Rasenshuriken.
Kakashi surviving Obitoā€™s onslaught while exhausted of chakra is either an endurance feat or outlier imo.
Or he just got that raw durability

Why sugar coat it? The movie was ass. Not just the pacing of it. Hinata using the scarf to keep her from falling instead of you know, literally doing what the first arc taught njnjas, walking on walls. That alone made me check out. And the romance stuff should have been set up better from the pain arc.
The green orb used to knock her out messed up her chakra network. I don't think the movie mentioned that but the novelisation did

P sure he'd just wanna absorb all the Kurama chakra.
Absorbing the cloak has never been tantamount to absorbing all the chakra out of the body (Look at Kisame vs Bee). Even Pain DIRECTLY absorbing Chakra from Narutoā€™s body wasnā€™t instant and his Preta wouldnā€™t be diminished because he has both Rinnegan, not just 1.
At the very least, there's no proof that he did still have Kurama chakra.
Why wouldnā€™t he? He was stated and shown to be completely drained and only continued past that point because of Kyuubi Chakra and nothing indicates or implies he would somehow have lost that chakra at that point. Again, w/o Kyuubi Chakra he was gassed and heā€™s clearly not after the fact.
It's also not like he only has Obito level feats after first getting Kurama's chakra (if anything it kinda seems like they had a whole offscreen fight between Chapter 601 and 607, while Naruto Bee and Guy were fighting Madara).
Honestly, itā€™s likely Obito wasnā€™t going all out there, even if we agree that there was an entire off-screen fight between those chapters. Kakashi was massively drained and out of chakra when Kurama refilled his tank. Kakashi after that moment is FAR superior to whatever he would be had he been fresh w/ no Kyuubi Chakra, and Iā€™m sure on that we agree.

After that, Kurama ends up giving Kakashi A LOT more Chakra after that. So not ONLY was Kakashi already massively amped due to having a full tank of Kyuubi Chakra, but he got MORE that is stated to be both STRONGER and QUANTITIVE!! Now ā€œhow muchā€ of that resides in the cloak vs flowing through his body is unquantifiable, but the fact of the matter is, Obito fought evenly with a massively Kyuubi amped Kakashi and the only way to reconcile that fact is to assume that Obito absorbed half of everything Kurama gave him by absorbing the cloak, and that is completely baseless.

Not to mention that still ends up with Obito having Held Back because at the time Kurama initially gave Kakashi Chakra, Obito was FAR from Gassed, unlike Kakashi.

At this point, Iā€™d have to invoke Occams Razor.

Rinnegan absorption is kinda weird, since it clearly amps Sasuke, but it doesn't really seem to boost anyone else. Otherwise, the Preta Path would've been goated after absorbing the Rasenshuriken.
The Databook expressly states the chakra is dispersed inside the body. You can argue Kishimoto was inconsistent, but we know how it works, especially with Biju Chakra given Nagato and B.
Or he just got that raw durability
Or Obito was just holding backā€¦ šŸ’€

Unquantifiable, and that'd put Teen Minato on the level of the Wood Golem and Perfect Susanoo, which is quite inconsistent.
Not really, it just means Minato is in the same ballpark at 9tails. Kurama was wanking him up to be a shinobi as great as hasriama or something like that. And the rasegean was always supposed to be an extremely powerful jutsu soooā€¦.

Minato is factually below Kurama. He would have slaughtered Obito and A4 if he wasn't.
He factually is not, hiruzen was literally waiting for Minato to swoop in and save the day. He kinda did, obito got sent packing(and probably only survived because good ole hasriama cells) and Minato was gonna straight murder A if bee didnā€™t save him. Heck A still glazes Minato to this day.

He factually is not, hiruzen was literally waiting for Minato to swoop in and save the day. He kinda did, obito got sent packing(and probably only survived because good ole hasriama cells) and Minato was gonna straight murder A if bee didnā€™t save him. Heck A still glazes Minato to this day.
That's hokage minato. Hokage minato can definitely take on kurama. It was teen minato he was talking about

Back