• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shouldn’t naruto and sasuke scale to it with there seal?
They should have scaleed to her even without seals, but the wiki considers the etso feat as the Holy grail of feats in nard. The only reason why the etso doesn't scale anyone is because kaguya allegedly requires more chakra then she has, which could be disproved easily, but they made it discussion rule so nothing to do there

They should have scaleed to her even without seals, but the wiki considers the etso feat as the Holy grail of feats in nard. The only reason why the etso doesn't scale anyone is because kaguya allegedly requires more chakra then she has, which could be disproved easily, but they made it discussion rule so nothing to do there
A Discussion Rule doesn't stop things forever, there was a rule against Tier 5 Base Game Sonic characters years ago and that rule has been disproven years ago.

As long as you bring actually good new arguments it's fine.

I don’t think you understand the principle of SM as well as you think you do. Sage Jutsu, as the manga explains to you, is the fuision of Chakra and NE. That fusion is stated to produce stronger chakra.
Emphasis on "Chakra" your getting a stronger chakra because its being infused with nature energy, they not creating a new kind of energy they are combining two pre existing ones that co exist, which is Senjutsu, baryon mode isnt simply fusing naruto and kurama's chakra, its using both of their chakra as a resource to create an entirely new energy.
Maybe it’s just that you don’t understand “NuClEaR fUsIoN” as well as you think you do?
I find this sorta funny in a inside joke kinda way, anyway but no, Nuclear fusion can in many case create entirely new elements foreign from the components that made them, this is in contrast to chemical fusion which creates compounds, which is closer to the idea your getting at, but they are fundamentally different things which is why we categorize them differently
SM is literally based on the same basic principle as Baryon Mode (I.E., fusing two energies to produce a greater, stronger energy
Sage Mode is based on fusing two energies,Baryon Mode is using two energies to create a new energy.
if feel like you’re free to intellectually insult me
I wasn't insulting you but okay.
, which is ironic considering you clearly don’t understand chemistry IF you think the basic tenants of “adding mint flavor to vanilla soft serve” isn’t operating on the same basic principle as nuclear fusion.
, it isnt, thats why its called chemical fusion.
The only difference is, as I have stated already, Nuclear Fusion is Orders of Magnitude more intense.
thats an over simplification to a really absurd degree, would someone who was experienced with a spear be skilled with a Gun because both result in piercing damage?
You keep things respectful with me and you’ll have no issue with me reciprocating that respect back to you. Like I asked before, let’s not take it there. I have mad respect for you.
I legit have no idea what your talking about and im being sincere here when i say that, also not sure why your throwing around "respect" from what i recall i wasnt the one who opened up a response with a face palm but pop off i guess
It’s not hard to understand what I said here. Kurama Mode + SPSM, which Naruto is using, presumably operates the same as his regular BSM (Fusing NE w/ Kurama’s Chakra). The ebisu part is self explanatory. And if you don’t think KuramaSPSM works the same as BSM (I.E., the chakra isn’t fused to produce greater/stronger chakra), then refer to the second half of that quoted part…
then we already covered this at the start
😕

No, that’s what you’re doing. You’re interpreting Kurama and Naruto’s statements to be referring to something else (Which, the “actual” context of the discussion does not support), and you’re trying to justify it by ignoring what’s actually shown and making statements not supported by canon
the context is pretty clear to me, i never made any statements, i literally quoted to you things from within that panel
, which is you stating Naruto’s forms don’t work like Baryon Mode, which spawned a separate discussion (Check Above).
Because they dont, check above. or are you saying Kurama is wrong?
Or maybe you just need to reread the manga again...
you mean the same form thats called six paths sage mode even with its cloak on?, as described as such in the databooks.
I’m sorry but there is literally not. You ignoring Naruto stacking forms is not proof of there being contradictions.
im not ignoring stacking forms, naruto stacking a cloak on his six paths sage mode base is still called six paths sage mode. why would they call it Kurama Mode when they hadnt before?
The sources you posted may not have acknowledged that is what he is doing, but portrayal does. We aren’t the bleach fandom either, so ignoring consistent portrayal in a visual medium for statements (That if we’re being honest still doesn’t negate the fact it’s stacked forms) won’t fly.
No idea why you brought Bleach into this, Bleach on many occasions takes both visuals and statements into a account, which is what you should do when evaluating stuff, unless your willing to die on this hill, maybe we can gauge the speed of naruto characters based on visual portrayal as oppose to statements or calcs?
They really don’t, and these same people have also consistently shown that you’re wrong
ahh yes the people im citing as evidence are saying im wrong by..not saying anything at all. riveting
as they consistently show he’s stacking forms, every goddamn time he uses the form. You’re just choosing to ignore that… So please, let’s not keep doing this dance.
Im not im just telling you what they are telling us
Iirc, in the Manga and Novels, it hasn’t.
yeah it has lol
I don’t remember every instance in the Anime, but even if it did, you act like Kishimoto and Ikemoto don’t know the difference between SM and SPSM designs (Pigmentation vs No Pigmentation). It’s not the same, bro…
well apparently they dont know the difference between the six paths design and the name six paths and kurama mode then.
I do find it funny that this entire thing is entirely hinged on the pupils, not directed at you but its insanely funny given how 99% of the form in both design and practice operate nothing like six paths, i guess its the golden goose to avoid everything else falling apart.
🤦‍♂️

How about you just stop ignoring facts of the manga? That way you wouldn’t have to feel like that and level horse shit allegations against me like that?
ive been posting nothing but stuff stated in guides and the novels, your the one twisting them into some weird headcanon because you dont like them, at least someone like sparkle can admit when stuff isnt consistent, you think im some evil mastermind trying to create anti six paths propaganda lmfao
Fair enough. Considering you’re just wrong anyways and your entire argument is based on ihnoring shit
its funny because none of this is my take, but okay
, talking to you about this is pointless than. 🤷‍♂️
You should stop then, your clearly getting angry and frustrated, regardless if you agree with me or not, your clearly annoyed, theres no reason to spend so much energy on something like an anime character having a form or not, so if you wish to end the discussion here then we can.

Isn’t kaygua tier 4?
with ETSO overtime yeah,

she does floats comfortably around tier 5 normally depending on who you ask.

most arguments for ETSO scaling to physicals are pretty bad, especially since Naruto is no longer treated as a Universal Energy System.

even the arguments for ETSO to scale to her jutsu aren't amazing because we have no idea how long it would have taken ETSO to grow to a size that destroys the dimension, also timeframes for creation/destruction feats are very important when trying to use something for AP. and ETSO doesn't have a known one.

Emphasis on "Chakra" your getting a stronger chakra because its being infused with nature energy, they not creating a new kind of energy they are combining two pre existing ones that co exist, which is Senjutsu, baryon mode isnt simply fusing naruto and kurama's chakra, its using both of their chakra as a resource to create an entirely new energy.

I find this sorta funny in a inside joke kinda way, anyway but no, Nuclear fusion can in many case create entirely new elements foreign from the components that made them, this is in contrast to chemical fusion which creates compounds, which is closer to the idea your getting at, but they are fundamentally different things which is why we categorize them differently

Sage Mode is based on fusing two energies,Baryon Mode is using two energies to create a new energy.

thats an over simplification to a really absurd degree, would someone who was experienced with a spear be skilled with a Gun because both result in piercing damage?

I legit have no idea what your talking about and im being sincere here when i say that, also not sure why your throwing around "respect" from what i recall i wasnt the one who opened up a response with a face palm but pop off i guess

the context is pretty clear to me, i never made any statements, i literally quoted to you things from within that panel

you mean the same form thats called six paths sage mode even with its cloak on?, as described as such in the databooks.

im not ignoring stacking forms, naruto stacking a cloak on his six paths sage mode base is still called six paths sage mode. why would they call it Kurama Mode when they hadnt before?

No idea why you brought Bleach into this, Bleach on many occasions takes both visuals and statements into a account, which is what you should do when evaluating stuff, unless your willing to die on this hill, maybe we can gauge the speed of naruto characters based on visual portrayal as oppose to statements or calcs?

ahh yes the people im citing as evidence are saying im wrong by..not saying anything at all. riveting

yeah it has lol

well apparently they dont know the difference between the six paths design and the name six paths and kurama mode then.
I do find it funny that this entire thing is entirely hinged on the pupils, not directed at you but its insanely funny given how 99% of the form in both design and practice operate nothing like six paths, i guess its the golden goose to avoid everything else falling apart.

ive been posting nothing but stuff stated in guides and the novels, your the one twisting them into some weird headcanon because you dont like them, at least someone like sparkle can admit when stuff isnt consistent, you think im some evil mastermind trying to create anti six paths propaganda lmfao

You should stop then, your clearly getting angry and frustrated, regardless if you agree with me or not, your clearly annoyed, theres no reason to spend so much energy on something like an anime character having a form or not, so if you wish to end the discussion here then we can.

with ETSO overtime yeah,

she does floats comfortably around tier 5 normally depending on who you ask.

most arguments for ETSO scaling to physicals are pretty bad, especially since Naruto is no longer treated as a Universal Energy System.

even the arguments for ETSO to scale to her jutsu aren't amazing because we have no idea how long it would have taken ETSO to grow to a size that destroys the dimension, also timeframes for creation/destruction feats are very important when trying to use something for AP. and ETSO doesn't have a known one.
That’s valid but shouldn’t naruto and sasuke seal scale to tier 4?

yeah it has lol

🤦‍♂️ lmao… Alright, bro.

What? Are you telling me there's actually a difference between a homogenous mixture and nuclear fusion? Nah you must suck at Chemistry bro.

That’s valid but shouldn’t naruto and sasuke seal scale to tier 4?
Six Paths Chibaku Tensei's effects aren't really something just AP-related, it has some really, really good Power Null and Lifting Strength via Gravity Manip.

which is why Hagaromo, someone who claimed total inferiority to Kaguya, was able to seal her with the fractions of his chakra he used for the seals.

when i graduate as a nuclear physicist for baking a cake for my husband 🗣️
You see… this is what I’m talking about. You people literally do not know wtf you’re talking about (Yes, at the most fundamental level of Nuclear Fusion, you are literally lost). And yet you turn around and do shit like this and then people wonder “why” they get the same energy in return.

What did you say…
I legit have no idea what your talking about and im being sincere…
Yeah, you’re “sincerely” being a disingenuous POS right now…

But i’m in the wrong when swipe back at you guys, right?
I wasn't insulting you…
Yes tf you were… You can literally go back and reread your own damn words instead of acting two faced about it.

Like seriously, piss off. 🙄

Edit: And if you feel i’m being unreasonable here, ban me… 🤷‍♂️

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei's effects aren't really something just AP-related, it has some really, really good Power Null and Lifting Strength via Gravity Manip.

which is why Hagaromo, someone who claimed total inferiority to Kaguya, was able to seal her with the fractions of his chakra he used for the seals.
Dosen’t the seal itself have to be strong enough to seal the target or they’ll just bust out like madera?

I dont have a horse in this race but istg most debates on the site are a D measuring contest of how much patience you have and how utterly insufferable you can be, instead of a means of reaching a true conclusion or even changing someone's mind.

You see… this is what I’m talking about. You people literally do not know wtf you’re talking about (Yes, at the most fundamental level of Nuclear Fusion, you are literally lost). And yet you turn around and do shit like this and then people wonder “why” they get the same energy in return.
"same energy" acting like your the victim here
What did you say…

Yeah, you’re “sincerely” being a disingenuous POS right now…
you mean my response to an argument you made about me after your initial question?

its funny how you talk about giving the same energy when your were attacking my character like 20 something messages ago as well as being a dick to hellothere for asking a simple question
But i’m in the wrong when swipe back at you guys, right?
man shit talks other members 40+ messages ago, comes back to find someone making a tongue and cheek joke, man loses it , more at 7
Yes tf you were… You can literally go back and reread your own damn words instead of acting two faced about it.
actually i wasnt, i made a light jab as a response for you attacking my character, dont talk about give or take energy my dude.
Like seriously, piss off.
living rent free here
🙄

Edit: And if you feel i’m being unreasonable here, ban me… 🤷‍♂️
what are you 10?, stop trying to turn yourself into a victim because someone doesnt agree with you that a japanese cartoon character's form is called something else.

image.png

Boruto trending right under Naruto for Tier 6-C pages, pretty sickk.

I wonder if we made the TS profile by now, his Teen self would've surpassed Naruto's in trending.

(Also just noticed Naruto and Boruto have the same pose here)

Dosen’t the seal itself have to be strong enough to seal the target or they’ll just bust out like madera?
not all seals work the same way Gaara's does.

Hashirama's Deity Gates take away a person's willpower and ability to move,

Itachi's Totsuka Blade is a non-corporeal blade that BFRs you to a world of Drunken GJ stupor.

Minato can seal the Nine-Tails with an 8-Tetragram Seal, Kurama is something that Minato admitted was massively stronger than him(6C vs High 6B)

Hashirama with Wood Style and Kushina with her chains can actively suppress large chakra.

Reaper Death Seal is a soul vs soul tug of war so it can be fought to some extent if you're relative in AP, because chakra, and its potency is deeply tied to the soul and mind.

what are you 10?, stop trying to turn yourself into a victim because someone doesnt agree with you that a japanese cartoon character's form is called something else.
Okay i don't care what the premise of your debate with him is, but I despise this reductive reasoning here. like it's not just that simple, these are real people making real arguments and having real disagreements. at that point the topic hardly matters, and like any other topic, people can be disingenuous or dishonest or unfair in their reasoning which will tick anyone off and its actually counterproductive to dismiss this as just "getting mad over cartoon characters". you SHOULD be pissed off if you see something unfair, the topic makes 0 difference

like if that's how reductive we wanna be why even bother working so hard to craft elaborate arguments for CRTs? we're just debating cartoon characters right? just give 'em whatever rating you want and be done with it, hardly worth getting serious over

This is the first time I've seen drama on Naruto General. And I'm enjoying it. Noice.

Off topic tho, I do think getting emotional about anime characters powerscaling is silly, but you do you.

I dont have a horse in this race but istg most debates on the site are a D measuring contest of how much patience you have and how utterly insufferable you can be, instead of a means of reaching a true conclusion or even changing someone's mind.
It's more funny that way.
when will you peons realize your opinions mean nothing in the face of the currently AWOL Shining Cross, the only nard scaler with any common sense.
Last I heard, bro had a seizure on text.

Okay i don't care what the premise of your debate with him is, but I despise this reductive reasoning here. like it's not just that simple, these are real people making real arguments and having real disagreements. at that point the topic hardly matters, and like any other topic, people can be disingenuous or dishonest or unfair in their reasoning which will tick anyone off and its actually counterproductive to dismiss this as just "getting mad over cartoon characters". you SHOULD be pissed off if you see something unfair, the topic makes 0 difference
No it isnt reductive its a fact, its fine to have disagreements or get annoyed but if you slip into wild tangents and victimize yourself while playing as the aggressor then you have lost the plot, this kind of behavior would actually cause penalties in a formal debate about things that effect your day to day, let alone a casual internet forum.
like if that's how reductive we wanna be why even bother working so hard to craft elaborate arguments for CRTs? we're just debating cartoon characters right? just give 'em whatever rating you want and be done with it, hardly worth getting serious over
If creating a CRT causes you to be so upset and overly aggressive then yeah you shouldn't invest in it that much, if you think people craft in depth CRT's for some greater good then your wrong, they do it because its fun, this is a hobby, the moment the thing thats meant to be fun for you makes you so upset you should reconsider if its worth investing so much energy into.

No it isnt reductive its a fact, its fine to have disagreements or get annoyed but if you slip into wild tangents and victimize yourself while playing as the aggressor then you have lost the plot, this kind of behavior would actually cause penalties in a formal debate about things that effect your day to day, let alone a casual internet forum.
I'm not gonna say anything here because i didnt read the debate. my point was just that it being a debate over "cartoon characters" online doesnt mean you cant get pissed off for sh***y behavior or arguments from someone. I agree you shouldnt in general but its no different to getting pissed off are other "relatively minor" things. on the other hand if you only get pissed off if, idk, someone punches you then you're prolly beyond most humans
If creating a CRT causes you to be so upset and overly aggressive then yeah you shouldn't invest in it that much, if you think people craft in depth CRT's for some greater good then your wrong, they do it because its fun, this is a hobby, the moment the thing thats meant to be fun for you makes you so upset you should reconsider if its worth investing so much energy into.
that's not what I mean. like imagine if you created a great CRT for something and all I did was comment " 🤓 " before closing it. you'd be pissed off right?

reductive again as I said. What usually pisses someone off is bad reasoning or argumentation, the topic at that point hardly matters.
Maybe but idc. And idc about CRTs either. If they pass good, if not then aight. I'm in one now, and according to me the arguments don't hold, but that doesn't mean it affects me to the point that I start thinking they are insulting my intelligence and call them jerks. It's way easier to either not care, or just log off.
shoulda seen how Narutoforums was like in the old days or Comicvine too. in fact comicvine is still the same for the most part
Oh I know. But this is the first time I'm seeing this on this site. Good stuff.

Maybe but idc. And idc about CRTs either. If they pass good, if not then aight. I'm in one now, and according to me the arguments don't hold, but that doesn't mean it affects me to the point that I start thinking they are insulting my intelligence and call them jerks. It's way easier to either not care, or just log off.
that's what I do yeah. in fact I had to do that just a bit ago in the DB thread

Back