• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s not about being a victim but if you want to be a disrespectful ****, then we can get to it, you ignorant bitch. Pay attention to what’s being said.

No, your initial response wasn’t where you started being a POS.

You didn’t start getting negative energy until you started attacking my intelligence and being rude. Like seriously, learn to read and understand wtf you write and how it comes off. You’re not a goddamn 13 y/o. Go back, i’ll wait.

Same with Hello. He wanted to be rude, I matched his energy. Don’t talk to me about “what about-isms” when you flippantly respond to people acting aloof to your own bs.

Cause and Effect, lmao! You act a like pos, you get the same in return! Idk who tf you think you’re gaslighting! 🤡

You were. I’m not going to argue with you over your own bs. You can go back and see where you ****** up, assuming you have the capacity to even understand that much, and i’ll be honest, you looking like you don’t… 😬

You can’t tell me shit rn about this. If you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have started it. You shouldn’t have continued it. You can blow smoke up somebody else's ass, namely Hello. He seems to like it~

Oh, and even if it was “light jabs”, it’s still **** you for it. Nobody was playing with you. Save that shit for people you really know.

You mfs the ones circle jerking over an argument you are too ignorant to understand. Seems to go both ways if that’s the case 🤷‍♂️ Especially for Hello. He d*ck riding hard… 🤢

No, but are you? In my experience, Only a prepubescent child would lack the mental faculties to not to comprehend right from wrong. Either that or Ma and Pa failed to teach you some ethics. You tell me bc right now, the disingenuous pos is trying to play victim now… 🤷‍♂️

I couldn’t give a f*ck if you agree or disagree with me. Again, pay attention (I know that’s hard for you), it’s not about whether or not you agree. It’s your conduct when arguing, and yes, you began to drop the pretense of respect first. That’s what started this, not your opinion on some “Japanese Cartoon Form🤡

Again, showing yourself to be “disingenuous” as I said before. 🤷‍♂️
Wild.

Hellothere rn:
confused_travolta_original_acmi.original.jpg

You didn’t start getting negative energy until you started attacking my intelligence and being rude. Like seriously, learn to read and understand wtf you write and how it comes off. You’re not a goddamn 13 y/o. Go back, i’ll wait.

Same with Hello. He wanted to be rude, I matched his energy. Don’t talk to me about “what about-isms” when you flippantly respond to people acting aloof to your own bs.

Cause and Effect, lmao! You act a like pos, you get the same in return! Idk who tf you think you’re gaslighting! 🤡

You can’t tell me shit rn about this. If you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have started it. You shouldn’t have continued it. You can blow smoke up somebody else's ass, namely Hello. He seems to like it~

I couldn’t give a f*ck if you agree or disagree with me. Again, pay attention (I know that’s hard for you), it’s not about whether or not you agree. It’s your conduct when arguing, and yes, you began to drop the pretense of respect first. That’s what started this, not your opinion on some “Japanese Cartoon Form🤡
I'm just gonna...
9-aN59ct3JpTiTK.jpg
12-t_fXXeqCQqezx.jpg

Nah the world represents uni
they dont. that for one suggests the existence of multiple universes which doesn't exist in the series obviously. Also, for the 69420th time my fellow Nard fans, world=/=universe!! There is a dedicated word for universe in the Japanese language, why would they omit that every time they supposedly wanted to write universe in favor of "world" instead??

they dont. that for one suggests the existence of multiple universes which doesn't exist in the series obviously. Also, for the 69420th time my fellow Nard fans, world=/=universe!! There is a dedicated word for universe in the Japanese language, why would they omit that every time they supposedly wanted to write universe in favor of "world" instead??
Just because a specific word exists for uni, doesn't mean they have to use it, and can't be expressed by other ways especially when your scaling a verse like nard where world could mean universe/planet/society.

Like look at obitos six paths sword, he says that the sword created the world when it actually means the surface or kurama turning the world to Ash which means destroy civilization

There are statements about multiple universes in Samurai 8, which is written by the same author, so they also exist in Naruto; this is called authorial equalization.

Back