• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just because a specific word exists for uni, doesn't mean they have to use it, and can't be expressed by other ways especially when your scaling a verse like nard where world could mean universe/planet/society.
for every single instance? really? especially when you have literally 0 secondary evidence to prove it's universal? Like if it showed a sky with multiple galaxies or something you might have something to work with but you're sorely lacking in evidence, admit it.
Like look at obitos six paths sword, he says that the sword created the world when it actually means the surface or kurama turning the world to Ash which means destroy civilization
that's not really relevant I know world can have multiple meanings that works against you not for you. a dimension being called a world instead of jigen doesn't mean much

There are statements about multiple universes in Samurai 8, which is written by the same author, so they also exist in Naruto; this is called authorial equalization.
So true! Dr. Slump is written by Toriyama and is even canon to Dragon ball itself and it has an infinitely transcending R>F via Arale tearing her own manga panel high 1-B/low 1-A Dragon ball!!

for every single instance? really? especially when you have literally 0 secondary evidence to prove it's universal? Like if it showed a sky with multiple galaxies or something you might have something to work with but you're sorely lacking in evidence, admit it.

that's not really relevant I know world can have multiple meanings that works against you not for you. a dimension being called a world instead of jigen doesn't mean much
Looking for galaxy and red shift nebulas as support in nard/bort manga is like asking for a miracle.

No one is trying to prove anything. Take a break from powerscallinf and think narratively. It would be awfully dumb of momoshiki to be gassing up a God as ultimate if what he does is less impressive than what kaguya did with some random ahh shinobi chakra.

Also I'm pretty sure Momoshiki said it was used the create "the world". Momo and the person he is talking to boruto are from 2 entirely different planets. If he said "my world" or "your world" then a planet would make sense. But the world has to refer to something collectively shared by the otsusuki and the species humans he is talking too. That points towards a universe.

Anyway we are all doing headcanon here, it's fun but headcanon

No one is trying to prove anything. Take a break from powerscallinf and think narratively. It would be awfully dumb of momoshiki to be gassing up a God as ultimate if what he does is less impressive than what kaguya did with some random ahh shinobi chakra.
the problem is, that's power scaling logic right there. while I agree it is incredibly dumb from out standpoint, to an average manga reader creating storms just by waving your hands or whatever Kaguya could already casually do, is still quite impressive and befitting of a God regardless of that. Like thing about it, if lets say we have a calc that got Kaguya to planetary. obviously she doesn't have a planet busting feat, so if Momoshiki hypes up a guy as a planet buster, that is quite impressive to an average manga reader/non-powerscaler whereas we know it is kinda dumb
Also I'm pretty sure Momoshiki said it was used the create "the world". Momo and the person he is talking to boruto are from 2 entirely different planets. If he said "my world" or "your world" then a planet would make sense. But the world has to refer to something collectively shared by the otsusuki and the species humans he is talking too. That points towards a universe.
that's an extremely shaky inference. Him saying "the world" could also literally just refer to "The world" that they are standing on right now, it doesn't contradict anything plus he couldn't have created the otsutsuki world anyway since it would've had to exist before him, so anything other than "the world" wouldn't make sense anyway when referring to earth.

Bruh, that's like saying the nard dimension is only planet sized and not a universe because we don't see nebulas
nope, the default wiki assumption is that all "normal" fictional universes are low 2-C unless shown otherwise (although someone here was looking for scans of galaxies in the verse to prove that IIRC). This doesnt hold for dimensions that are different to the main universe, with them you actually do need strong explicit evidence of their size

the problem is, that's power scaling logic right there. while I agree it is incredibly dumb from out standpoint, to an average manga reader creating storms just by waving your hands or whatever Kaguya could already casually do, is still quite impressive and befitting of a God regardless of that. Like thing about it, if lets say we have a calc that got Kaguya to planetary. obviously she doesn't have a planet busting feat, so if Momoshiki hypes up a guy as a planet buster, that is quite impressive to an average manga reader/non-powerscaler whereas we know it is kinda dumb
That was shibai before he became an otsusuki god. Back then he was an otsusuki lol. Ain't no way their pinnacle of existing is devouring planets so they can achieve power to create one when as normal otsusuki they already create dimensions?
that's an extremely shaky inference. Him saying "the world" could also literally just refer to "The world" that they are standing on right now, it doesn't contradict anything plus he couldn't have created the otsutsuki world anyway since it would've had to exist before him, so anything other than "the world" wouldn't make sense anyway when referring to earth.
It's not . You're not just reading it well. "It is said" is always used to pass down lore from generation to generation. Why would a lore passed through the otsusuki be in reference to creating earth? Some random planet they just discovered?
Also that statement is not for shibai. But likely the first otsusuki God. I don't know what you were reading. So yes definitely he existed before the otsusuki world.

I struggle to imagine what other purpose it would serve
Really? ok lol.
  1. Powerscalling debates on reddit
  2. Powerscalling debates on comicvine
  3. Powerscalling debates on discord
  4. Powerscalling debates on DMs of online friends
  5. Powerscalling debates with friends IRL
Having a comprehensive blog that would serve all of this was my intention. Which is why I was gathering some info that you might think is redundant because there are no established rules in debates with people outside this wiki. So there might be people who do not consider the default assumptions about the main universe to be true. I should know since I've encountered such people. Which is why it is wise to have a low ball-ed estimate of everything.

In short it is a personal project that I don't expect to be accepted on this wiki. And I like to be very detailed and avoid inconsistencies in my research and blogs. Hope this helped.

That was shibai before he became an otsusuki god. Back then he was an otsusuki lol. Ain't no way their pinnacle of existing is devouring planets so they can achieve power to create one when as normal otsusuki they already create dimensions?
that's not what I mean. The point is you can't really make the argument detached from powerscaling logic/narrative implication only when your argument uses that line of reasoning still. To an average manga reader the otsutsuki arent just going around "devouring planets" Galactus style (you'll notice this is more common with powerscalers like us), plus the reason you find it absurd is because as powerscalers we treat creation=destruction, but that's just another powerscaler assumption on our part.
It's not . You're not just reading it well. "It is said" is always used to pass down lore from generation to generation. Why would a lore passed through the otsusuki be in reference to creating earth? Some random planet they just discovered?
Also that statement is not for shibai. But likely the first otsusuki God. I don't know what you were reading. So yes definitely he existed before the otsusuki world.
but literally ANYONE can become an otsutsuki god if they eat enough chakra fruits, are you saying the Otsutsuki God first created the universe and everything and then went around planet to planet to devour them individually to become stronger? that's much more flawed reasoning. I dont think anyone can definitively prove who that statement was for, as far as we know the only Otsutsuki god to ever be mentioned is Shibai so i find it strange that the statement would be for someone else entirely. can't just assume that to support a flawed conclusion. Occam's razor suggests that the fact that he says "this world" (the world they're standing on right now) simply means he's referring to the planet they're on

Really? ok lol.
  1. Powerscalling debates on reddit
  2. Powerscalling debates on comicvine
  3. Powerscalling debates on discord
  4. Powerscalling debates on DMs of online friends
  5. Powerscalling debates with friends IRL
Having a comprehensive blog that would serve all of this was my intention. Which is why I was gathering some info that you might think is redundant because there are no established rules in debates with people outside this wiki. So there might be people who do not consider the default assumptions about the main universe to be true. I should know since I've encountered such people. Which is why it is wise to have a low ball-ed estimate of everything.

In short it is a personal project that I don't expect to be accepted on this wiki. And I like to be very detailed and avoid inconsistencies in my research and blogs. Hope this helped.
No like why would anyone assume that the universe is not a universe??

but literally ANYONE can become an otsutsuki god if they eat enough chakra fruits, are you saying the Otsutsuki God first created the universe and everything and then went around planet to planet to devour them individually to become stronger?
Here's how this works,

God makes universe. He waits for life to develop on planets then harvest those planets for profit like Hinduism

Here's how this works,

God makes universe. He waits for life to develop on planets then harvest those planets for profit like Hinduism
Lmao. Cultivator Shibai ftw.
Is anyone planning on making more Team Profiles for other Naruto Teams? I'd be hyped for a Sound Four Team, ngl.
I'd be hyped for a Homura x Koharu team. They get pointless politics no jutsu.

Last edited:
__kashimo_hajime_jujutsu_kaisen_drawn_by_kyou_luo_xingjie__sample-2b2f7ae6354dfed3fda128c5f4982685.jpg

Back