• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
are there rasa fans here?
dgtd4nf-e098d702-6f95-4e79-91b1-cc0919dd387f.png

All 3 Rasa fans rn

What do y'all think Konoha's (mostly Naruto and Sasuke's) reaction would have been if the kids got maimed or even got killed during the excursion to the mist?
Reactions factoring in in character behaviours.

What do y'all think Konoha's (mostly Naruto and Sasuke's) reaction would have been if the kids got maimed or even got killed during the excursion to the mist?
Naruto and Hinata would kind of just cry for a few days.

Sasuke would kind of just leave and not come back for a while so people didn't see him break down.

Sakura would probably shatter a building and lose herself in her work casting essentially constant Jutsu until she passed out of exhaustion and someone came to help her. Ino and Sai would do the same thing.

Shino could walk it off, but he'd find a way to blame himself for the students dying.

Shikamaru would actively threaten Chojuro into fixing every issue with his village while reluctantly preventing Temari from murdering him.

Choji would have to hold his wife back from launching an assassination attempt, but he'd kind of give up and keep eating all day.

Rock Lee would go on a training retreat with Guy and nearly end up dead of exhaustion.

The rest of the Konoha 13 have no relation.

Ignoring the fact that Momoshiki would reconstruct his body via Karma..

Obviously pissed.

But in terms of what that means for the world of Naruto, it'd probably cause INCREDIBLE amounts of strife between Konoha and Mist, to the point where I think mist would have to be removed from the Great Nations to save face, as well as potentially them losing tons of resources from other nations as well. Choujuro would probably step down eventually due to shame and embarrassment.

Like, even if Naruto and Sasuke while angry, act naturally to save face and try to fix things, the villagers in Konoha would NOT be happy to hear that the son of the Hokage and daughter of Sasuke Uchiha, two saviors of the world died in the hands of criminals, due to Chojuro's negligence. In fact, I'm highly certain the elders would be for a war against the Mist or at the very least control/power over the village. Naruto may not agree with this mindset, but with the Elders pressuring him and the people of Konoha obviously wanting revenge on the Mist, he'd probably have to give into their whims.

Hell they wouldn't just kill Boruto and Sarada, they'd massacre a whole class of Konoha children (not different than the bloody mist era of the Mist actually). That's grounds for war lmao. Lee's child, Ino's, Choji's, Shikamaru's etc etc etc.

Konoha forces itself onto the Mist (pause) and pretty much Konoha-ize it, because it'd be clear as day to pretty much every Konoha citizen, or literally anyone else in the world, that the Mist cannot handle their own issues, and that they need major major help. I feel like Mist would be radically changed and pretty much become Konoha 2.0 but of the sea, much like how colonization is in our world, as in the Mist culture is muddied by Konoha's and alot of the rules and regulations are super strict and more on the terms of Konoha and the other great nations. But obviously that'd cause massive massive tension within the village itself. Everyone in the village will come to hate Konoha and Chojuro (for being a puppet to the Great Nations), and I'd imagine a coup in a few - couple years, where Chojuro gets overthrown (similar to Kuu and Kurotsuchi), and then declaring a 5th Great Shinobi War against the Nations... which is obviously doomed to fail since Naruto and Sasuke exist lol
Unless they start to work with Kara (which is very highly likely imo), which in that case anything is possible.

that's not what I mean. The point is you can't really make the argument detached from powerscaling logic/narrative implication only when your argument uses that line of reasoning still. To an average manga reader the otsutsuki arent just going around "devouring planets" Galactus style (you'll notice this is more common with powerscalers like us), plus the reason you find it absurd is because as powerscalers we treat creation=destruction, but that's just another powerscaler assumption on our part.
You're still missing the point. You even added a point I didn't even talk about. I didn't compare their destruction. I compared their creation I e kaguya about to create a space-time or momoshiki supposedly creating his own dimension. And is saying "narratively " such a hard to say that involves all this argument?
but literally ANYONE can become an otsutsuki god if they eat enough chakra fruits, are you saying the Otsutsuki God first created the universe and everything and then went around planet to planet to devour them individually to become stronger? that's much more flawed reasoning. I dont think anyone can definitively prove who that statement was for, as far as we know the only Otsutsuki god to ever be mentioned is Shibai so i find it strange that the statement would be for someone else entirely. can't just assume that to support a flawed conclusion. Occam's razor suggests that the fact that he says "this world" (the world they're standing on right now) simply means he's referring to the planet they're on
No I'm saying an otsusuki God created the universe and then otsusuki possibly on of the most superior species he created and the closest to him are trying to be like him so they harvest planets and upgrade themselves. Some have succeeded I.e shibai.
I will explain it one more time to you. When you use the phrase "it is said that", It often denotes a popular saying or belief that has been passed down through generations among a tribe. Now why would occam's razor suggest that the creation of earth, a random ahh planet that no one knew of before is the creation of the world lore that had been passed down for generations until it got to momo.

You're still missing the point. You even added a point I didn't even talk about. I didn't compare their destruction. I compared their creation I e kaguya about to create a space-time or momoshiki supposedly creating his own dimension. And is saying "narratively " such a hard to say that involves all this argument?
Would you be surprised if I told you that creating dimensions appears less impressive to most manga readers as opposed to creating literal multiple planets in space? same for destruction. i know this wouldn't be a perfect example to use, but if you ask most "normal" naruto fans if they think anyone in the verse can create or bust planets, you'll get a resounding "No" even though they KNOW that characters can already create/destroy dimensions. Why do you think that is?
No I'm saying an otsusuki God created the universe and then otsusuki possibly on of the most superior species he created and the closest to him are trying to be like him so they harvest planets and upgrade themselves. Some have succeeded I.e shibai.
I will explain it one more time to you. When you use the phrase "it is said that", It often denotes a popular saying or belief that has been passed down through generations among a tribe. Now why would occam's razor suggest that the creation of earth, a random ahh planet that no one knew of before is the creation of the world lore that had been passed down for generations until it got to momo.
Okay this is pure speculation on your part. Not saying you'd be wrong since it could turn out to be correct but your argument shouldn't hinge on something that hasn't really even been hinted at let alone stated instead of going with the more likely and simpler explanation for that statement

based on the wiki scaling how do you guys think Team 7 from the boruto era (minus borushiki and stuff) would do against the edo kage that were revived against Gaara's company?

Would you be surprised if I told you that creating dimensions appears less impressive to most manga readers as opposed to creating literal multiple planets in space? same for destruction. i know this wouldn't be a perfect example to use, but if you ask most "normal" naruto fans if they think anyone in the verse can create or bust planets, you'll get a resounding "No" even though they KNOW that characters can already create/destroy dimensions. Why do you think that is?
And we've left narrative and back to powerscalling. You may be right but kishimoto is not the fans. I'm pretty sure he doesn't think creating a planet is more impressive than creating and destroying dimensions.
Okay this is pure speculation on your part. Not saying you'd be wrong since it could turn out to be correct but your argument shouldn't hinge on something that hasn't really even been hinted at let alone stated instead of going with the more likely and simpler explanation for that statement
Like I said before all we're saying is headcanon. But like that's the interpretation that makes most sense to me based on available information.

I have noticed thar all nard planets don't have a moon, like the one in the unknown world, isshiki planet, Momoshiki's planet and nard own planet didn't have one until hags made one for it. Other then Kaguya's dimension like the ice one

Back