• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I assume Momoshiki can’t actively see the future whenever he wants… bc otherwise that would be a plot hole, no? Unless he’s just stupid or could see NOTHING about the fight that was gonna occur, even barring his death.

And I get it, he can’t see his own fate, but did he not see things that would make him question the battle?

Like when he saw Naruto or Kurama’s fate, did he not go: “That’s weird… how is that the case if I’m going to shinju the planet when I’m done here?

And we do know it is combat applicable to a degree thanks to him telling Boruto to dodge SM Mitsuki’s Snakes.

I assume Momoshiki can’t actively see the future whenever he wants… bc otherwise that would be a plot hole, no? Unless he’s just stupid or could see NOTHING about the fight that was gonna occur, even barring his death.

And I get it, he can’t see his own fate, but did he not see things that would make him question the battle?

Like when he saw Naruto or Kurama’s fate, did he not go: “That’s weird… how is that the case if I’m going to shinju the planet when I’m done here?

And we do know it is combat applicable to a degree thanks to him telling Boruto to dodge SM Mitsuki’s Snakes.
Momoshiki's is more like traditional clairvoyance than pinpoint precognition, he mentions this to Boruto later on, how he can see certain events but not the logical through line connecting them.

Do yall agree with Itachi that Sasuke could’ve changed his parents and the Uchiha clan had his motives not been about revenge and gaining so much power? It’s hard to imagine how he’d really be if things were different

Do yall agree with Itachi that Sasuke could’ve changed his parents and the Uchiha clan had his motives not been about revenge and gaining so much power? It’s hard to imagine how he’d really be if things were different
Itachi really just killed a bunch of kids because their parents were up to some shit.

Doesn't sound practical at all. Sounds more like a pipe dream. But Itachis plan also wasn't that practical either tbh. But since this is a story with morals, I wouldn't be surprised if Kishimoto showed an AU where a kid Sasuke did prevent a coup.

Agree w this honestly, Sasuke is my favorite character but even with a positive upbringing I can’t really see him taking that role
Kishimoto also dun messed up by letting that filler arc happen. The one where the massacre didn't happen but Sasuke still turned bad because of sheer jealousy of not being able to save a puppy.

Last edited:
I like that filler arc, although Sasuke's reasons for turning evil were more elaborate than that and he never really did anything truly evil when he did become bad, he even was reclutant when he was in the bad guys side.

Well Sasuke was a happy kid at 8 years old, maybe he would get more serious when he gets older but wouldn't be the closed off edgelord he is in the main universe.

He and Naruto would probably become friends quicker but wouldn't have the same connection they have in canon.

By the 5 Kage Summit Sasuke had completely snapped as right after finally achieving his goal which he sacrificed much of his life for he learned his entire life was a lie and that his brother actually did everything to protect him

Doesn't excuse the samurai kills he had but it explains his mindset at least

He probably could have been genuinely classified as insane during that arc by a medical professional

sure but having an explanation doesnt stop it from being being bad, its also narratively important for sasuke to take that step into the dark for his redemption and resolution later on to feel impactful.

sure but having an explanation doesnt stop it from being being bad, its also narratively important for sasuke to take that step into the dark for his redemption and resolution later on to feel impactful.
I mean, he’s bad yet konoha butchered his clan and family, let orochimaru go even though he’s worse and butchered many people in nagato’s home village. And he killed some no name samurai no one gave a shit for.

I still haven't seen the latest chapter, but wanted to ask something: Has Sakura showed up ? I really hope they show her reaction to Sasuke "betrayal" again and her relation with Sarada after that

FE9uXc6UcAEC389.png

soon...

Back