• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you guys were Kishimoto and you WANTED to continue the franchise, what is the next logical step? We’ve already done:
  1. Ninja (Obviously)
  2. Samurai
  3. Kaiju
  4. Zombies
  5. Aliens
  6. Cyborgs
I think a good direction could be the debate around what Shin said: peace weakens you, which is something interesting and that was overthrown in the series way too quickly without having the necessary depth. Peace can create weak people by the very confort of it, and instead of creating even more poweful gods to absolutely stomp are already OP protags, they could focus on a story where good villains seek to strengthen the world by conflict. If they reaaaally wanted Gods, maybe one with Zamasu's vibe could bring something more interesting to the story than Otsutsukis that do what they do just for the sake of power

7fbd7703-3d3a-438d-9bef-6424aa482822_text.gif

sorry bro, I don’t have enough tolerance to deal with anymore fluff

i love how powerful Momoshiki's influence has on TBV, despite not only not showing up once, but also not being name dropped.

Boruto so far has easily taken care of everything in his path with finesse and suave, but his biggest fear and weakness right now is Karma. It's because of his Kama, Inojin died by Jura and Hima awakened. It's because of his Kama, Boruto and Kawaki are antagonizing each other. It's all because of Momoshiki's influence that Boruto can't act how he likes. Even if Kawaki is insane, he's not wrong to try to get rid of Boruto, because it's clear that Boruto's unable to control his Karma.

He's still a huge looming threat on Boruto and Kawaki for similar yet different reasons, and is also one of the biggest antag forces in the manga currently. He's a perfect example of good internal conflict interacting and clashing with the external conflict in literature. He's a ghost in the literal sense in and outside of the story, someone who is interacting and influencing the story while also not actually being there. Even we as the readers don't know what to expect of him, which makes him just that much more powerful and menacing as a character. If someone like Momoshiki can be a threat to someone like TBV Boruto of all characters, then you know he's dangerous. Ultimately, it seems that it doesn't matter how strong Boruto's base is, if he cannot control his Kama, then Momoshiki will continue to be a threat. Momoshiki really is him 🥱

Code and the Shinju need to take notes fr

Not necessarily

I guess there are those options I forgot about ( Though Sakura healing him tweet would make more sense since Inojin being fast enough to pull off an Ink clone like that would be bullshit tbf )

I guess it's also because since Boruto it supposed to become even "darker" in TBV, there being actual consequences like this would be nice too

I guess there are those options I forgot about ( Though Sakura healing him tweet would make more sense since Inojin being fast enough to pull off an Ink clone like that would be bullshit tbf )

I guess it's also because since Boruto it supposed to become even "darker" in TBV, there being actual consequences like this would be nice too
Kurama came back, you actually think Disneyruto is gonna have consequences?

i love how powerful Momoshiki's influence has on TBV, despite not only not showing up once, but also not being name dropped.

Boruto so far has easily taken care of everything in his path with finesse and suave, but his biggest fear and weakness right now is Karma. It's because of his Kama, Inojin died by Jura and Hima awakened. It's because of his Kama, Boruto and Kawaki are antagonizing each other. It's all because of Momoshiki's influence that Boruto can't act how he likes. Even if Kawaki is insane, he's not wrong to try to get rid of Boruto, because it's clear that Boruto's unable to control his Karma.

He's still a huge looming threat on Boruto and Kawaki for similar yet different reasons, and is also one of the biggest antag forces in the manga currently. He's a perfect example of good internal conflict interacting and clashing with the external conflict in literature. He's a ghost in the literal sense in and outside of the story, someone who is interacting and influencing the story while also not actually being there. Even we as the readers don't know what to expect of him, which makes him just that much more powerful and menacing as a character. If someone like Momoshiki can be a threat to someone like TBV Boruto of all characters, then you know he's dangerous. Ultimately, it seems that it doesn't matter how strong Boruto's base is, if he cannot control his Kama, then Momoshiki will continue to be a threat. Momoshiki really is him 🥱

Code and the Shinju need to take notes fr
Imagine Momoshiki shows up and he's just been taking a ghost shit this whole time.

Ep 293,Whelp I finished the anime. Not a bad arc to end off part 1. Kawsshki and borushiki fight was pretty good, though it’s funny how he just never used his byagugan but I guess that should be expected by now. I like how kawaki and naruto kinda dealt with boruto’s “death. Kawaki kinda just car tunnel visioned his way through until he woke up in the hospital. Naruto while grieving still didn’t blame kawaki(though a part of him did). I still don’t care for the androids being so strong but whatever. Sarada and mitsuki should have had more screen time but I guess it couldn’t be helped. I kinda hope momoshiki comes back just to occasionally crap on boruto since he has nothing better to do.

I hope Inojin is dead tbh
Never gonna happen my friend.
  1. Ino Shika Cho trio will be broken
  2. He got his "Hinata" moment for a reason
  3. Hardly anybody that is slightly important in the good guys' team ever dies
  4. Deaths in Naruto are usually pretty touching moments (at least they try to be). I doubt Kishimoto will kill a character like Inojin for shock factor.
If only just because otherwise it totally be plot armor
Doesn't have to be. There are quite a lot of ways he can be saved. More importantly if he does die, his death would be more abrupt and disrespectful than Neji's. At least Neji got to monologue.

So far, the Naruto Franchise has 95 volumes w/ Boruto. Not saying they “will” end it with 100 Volumes, but it has to be something they’ve looked at before.

Could you see a world where Boruto ends in 18 more chapters?
  1. 72 Naruto Volumes
  2. 1 Sarada Volume
  3. 20 Boruto Volumes
  4. 7 TBV Volumes

So far, the Naruto Franchise has 95 volumes w/ Boruto. Not saying they “will” end it with 100 Volumes, but it has to be something they’ve looked at before.

Could you see a world where Boruto ends in 18 more chapters?
  1. 72 Naruto Volumes
  2. 1 Sarada Volume
  3. 20 Boruto Volumes
  4. 7 TBV Volumes
We could only be so blessed for it to end in 18 chapters.

Chapter 72, code is a pretty mid villain. Still don’t care for the androids. Nor how nerfed Naruto and sasuke are, It’s cool momoshiki can still pop up from time to time though.

If you guys were Kishimoto and you WANTED to continue the franchise, what is the next logical step? We’ve already done:
  1. Ninja (Obviously)
  2. Samurai
  3. Kaiju
  4. Zombies
  5. Aliens
  6. Cyborgs
cyberpunk Ninjas who use motorbikes and a Ninja card game to combat one another (we have also fully made the transition from Cyborg to Androids)

1. Ninja (Obviously)
  2. Samurai
  3. Kaiju
  4. Zombies
  5. Aliens
  6. Cyborgs
Replace Chakra with another ability, but let Old Man Boruto use Chakra too, then switch over to another universe where they use the new power and another power.

Chapter 80, well that’s a lot of new developments. Naruto and hints getting sealed, shinjustu being a thing, Sarada and class rep’s resistance to shinjustu. Sarada unlocking her MS. Boruto lossing everything(dick move kawaki). I’m less annoyed about the cyborgs being op but I still have a couple of questions about the otosushiki body and its usage. I like Eida a bit more(I still don’t care for daemon). Though I don’t care for how irrelevant naruto and sasuke feel now.

Chapter 80, well that’s a lot of new developments. Naruto and hints getting sealed, shinjustu being a thing, Sarada and class rep’s resistance to shinjustu. Sarada unlocking her MS. Boruto lossing everything(dick move kawaki). I’m less annoyed about the cyborgs being op but I still have a couple of questions about the otosushiki body and its usage. I like Eida a bit more(I still don’t care for daemon). Though I don’t care for how irrelevant naruto and sasuke feel now.
What are your thoughts on Shibai

Back