• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, so… Is KCM Chakra equivalent to Base Naruto’s Chakra in regard to Volume? Obviously the strength of the Chakra is much higher, but that just dawned on me bc Naruto’s Chakra was able to fully restore Kurama’s Decrepit body and still not be in danger of running out before Kurama stopped eating his chakra.

Wait, so… Is KCM Chakra equivalent to Base Naruto’s Chakra in regard to Volume? Obviously the strength of the Chakra is much higher, but that just dawned on me bc Naruto’s Chakra was able to fully restore Kurama’s Decrepit body and still not be in danger of running out before Kurama stopped eating his chakra.
That was overtime, not all at once

Not all people in God Tier have to be relative. For Naruto Shippuden, I would call both Juubidara and Kaguya God Tiers, but they're definitely not relative.
i think its a matter of perspective, if we talking naruto only they def godtiers but if we include everything id personally drop them out of that, i think Shibai alone kinda shifts the tiers IMO, id prob put people like Madara and co in the High tiers right now lol

i think its a matter of perspective, if we talking naruto only they def godtiers but if we include everything id personally drop them out of that, i think Shibai alone kinda shifts the tiers IMO, id prob put people like Madara and co in the High tiers right now lol
God Tier:
Shibai
Top Tier:
Isshiki/BM Naruto
High Tier:
Limitless Code
Mid Tier:
Jigen/Sasuke/Naruto/Fused Momo (V2 Jigen being at the Higher End of the Tier)
Low Tier:
😬

It's time....

God Tier:
Shibai
Top Tier:
Isshiki/BM Naruto
High Tier:
Limitless Code
Mid Tier:
Jigen/Sasuke/Naruto/Fused Momo (V2 Jigen being at the Higher End of the Tier)
Low Tier:
😬
Those are pretty narrow tiers. Imo it's like

Shibai: Shibai
God Tier: Jigen to Baryon Mode Naruto
High Tier: Kinshiki to SPSM Naruto/Rinnegan Sasuke
Mid Tier: Kara Arc Team 7 to New Era Kage
Low Tier: Everyone else

Those are pretty narrow tiers. Imo it's like

Shibai: Shibai
God Tier: Jigen to Baryon Mode Naruto
High Tier: Kinshiki to SPSM Naruto/Rinnegan Sasuke
Mid Tier: Kara Arc Team 7 to New Era Kage
Low Tier: Everyone else
Curious why Kara arc team 7 is so high, do you have Boro being up their physcally with other members like delta?

I don’t think someone like Jigen should be in the same tier as Baryon Mode Naruto given how easily someone like Code, whom is stronger than him, can be defeated by another “Stronger than Jigen” Character whom isn’t compared to Isshiki.

It’s not just Jigen also. Why create a separate tiering system for Shibai when he is the god of the verse? He should be the only God Tier. Nobody else comes close. The bar has literally been set. Another tier isn’t necessary. The others just get bumped out of that tier.

Ayyyy, it sure as hell is interesting… what say we actually breakdown the entire Naruto Verse into tiers, taking everything from Land Of Waves until Current into account?

Edit: We already have our base, “Academy Konohamaru and Team”, and our Glass Ceiling of “Shibai”.

Curious why Kara arc team 7 is so high, do you have Boro being up their physcally with other members like delta?
Not necessarily, but I do think Boro should at least be quite strong as a Kara Inner.
I don’t think someone like Jigen should be in the same tier as Baryon Mode Naruto given how easily someone like Code, whom is stronger than him, can be defeated by another “Stronger than Jigen” Character whom isn’t compared to Isshiki.
Jigen would also neg Kinshiki, I don't think tiers should be separated whenever someone slams someone else in the tier.
It’s not just Jigen also. Why create a separate tiering system for Shibai when he is the god of the verse? He should be the only God Tier. Nobody else comes close. The bar has literally been set. Another tier isn’t necessary. The others just get bumped out of that tier.
Perhaps calling the other tier Top Tier would be more appropriate

Ayyyy, it sure as hell is interesting… what say we actually breakdown the entire Naruto Verse into tiers, taking everything from Land Of Waves until Current into account?

Edit: We already have our base, “Academy Konohamaru and Team”, and our Glass Ceiling of “Shibai”.
High god Tier: Shibai Otsutsuki

Low god tier: Daemon, Isshiki, Baryon mode Naruto, Juubi Clones, Code, Boruto post TS.

Top tier: Fused Momoshiki, 6PSM Naruto, Sasuke, TE Kawaki

High Tier: Kaguya, Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Delta, Sakura, Shin, Madara, Toneri, Hagoromo, Hamura, Final valley Naruto and sasuke, DMS Kakashi, Ten tails, Night Guy

Mid tier: Obito, Naruto KCM, EMS Sasuke, Kashin Koji, 5 Kage, Kakashi in P1 boruto, 9 Bijuu, Minato, Hashirama, Black Zetsu

Not-so-Low tier: Itachi, Tobirama, pain, SM Naruto, Fused samehada Kisame, Post Kara training Boruto, PKT Sarada & Mitsuki, Deepa, Victor, Boro, WA Kakashi, Konohamaru, Kawaki, Legendary Sannin, Shisui, Gaara, Base Madara & Obito, Hiruzen, Kabuto, Garo, 5 Kage, Might guy, Hanzo

Low tier; Kakashi, Zabuza, Haku, Naruto Kyūbi leak, FKS Sasuke, Hebi Sasuke, Shippuden Konoha 12, Sasori, Drunken Rock lee, Sick Itachi, Temari, Darui, Temari, Kankuro, Deidara, Hidan, Konan, Kakuzu, Yamato

Mid Low tier: Chunin exam Sarada, Chunin exam Boruto, Mitsuki, Sasuke retrieval Squad, Neji, Sasuke, Gaara Fight Naruto, Chunin exams Gaara, Rock lee, Cho-Cho, Shinki, Sound 4, All Jonin tiers

Lowest low tier: Academy Boruto, BoS Naruto, Sakura, Academy Sarada, Konohamaru, Sakura, Genin-Chunin (maybe)

Last edited:
God tier: Shibai

Top Tier: V2 Jigen and upwards

High tier: Starting from Three eye/dual rinengan Madara and or Kaguya ect

thats it pretty much for me.

My rough list -

- Shibai/Otsutsuki Gods

- God Tiers ( Jigen-Isshiki/Peak Naruto and Sasuke/Cyborgs/Boruto )

- Top Tiers ( New Era Kage/Kara Inners/Otsutsuki Trio )

- High Tiers ( Shippuden Era God Tiers - Juubito to Kaguya )

- Mid Tiers ( "Above Kage level" - Incomplete Juubi/Kurama/1st 4 Hokage/Team 7 reunited )

- Low Tiers ( Genin to Kage/Bijuu level )

what are yall 3 fav characters from each part of the franchise (doesnt have to be in order)

so part 1, part 2, NNG,TBV
Part 1: Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade
Part 2: Kakashi, Naruto, Itachi, Jiraiya, Minato, Tsunade. (More than 3 cuz Shippuden deserves it)
NNG: Sasuke, Boruto, Kawaki
TBV: Boruto, Daemon, Jura/Hidari (The third place might change real soon for obvious reasons)

They are all in order from left to right.

Overall: Kakashi

Back