• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also can I this as supporting material for momo creating his own dimension
main-qimg-f649e0828338f7c13f037674b4c204da-lq.jpg

Anime also backs this up
images_25.jpg
No timeframe
Gets nerfed like Kaguya's ETSO

No timeframe
We could use the fact that the Nard planet is called "Earth" to get a reasonable age of the universe. Our universe is 13.7 Billion yrs old and the Earth will be around for at most 7.5 Billion more years. So that gives a lowball timeframe of 21.2 Billion yrs for Momoshiki to create his dimension. His dimension has multiple stars and nebulae in it. Even lowball it would be multi solar sized. We can use the energy required to create such a dimension and divide that by the timeframe to get an extremely lowballed Joule output for Momoshiki. Idk I spent 5 mins on this so lemme know if there are any inconsistencies. Because I did have a few assumptions.

Edit: the final per sec yield can range from small star to solar system.

No timeframe
no it doesn't even use the word universe there in the raw text, I have this exact novel. I'm pretty sure it just says "isekai" here which in fictional terms doesnt necessarily mean universe but a parallel world/dimension of unknown (unless specified) size. I doubt the dimension is much bigger than a planet

honestly this is no different to the classic nard "world=universe!!!!11!!" argument from 2015

Also is kaguya backstory cannon or retcon, and do we use that to scale hags and hamu
If you’re referring to the Anime Backstory, that’s not canon.

The only thing retconned about Kaguya’s backstory is that Chakra originated from her. That’s false. Just chalk her statements up to her having lost her goddamn mind.🤷‍♂️

The one part that urks the shit out of me, and it’s because Kishi CLEARLY didn’t flesh out the backstory with Kaguya or the Divine Tree enough, is the fact that the fruit Kaguya ate should’ve killed the world, LONG before Hagoromo or Hamura were born.

It urks the shit out of me that the Shinju’s lore states this, yet… here we are. It’s even doubled downed on in Boruto. This is why I wanted a Kaguya backstory instead of Minato. Mfs don’t think! 😭

nah a Minato sequel/prequel would've been far better. Its clear to me these guys are struggling to write a good story with Boruto's lore.
Nah. The Boruto lore is fine. They chose a lane, and stayed the course. The problems deals with Kishimoto’s **** up regarding Kaguya’s lore. Minato’s Story was cool, but tbh unnecessary. There was a opportunity to have Kishimoto fix his **** up, but we as a fandom fumbled. 😞

We could use the fact that the Nard planet is called "Earth" to get a reasonable age of the universe. Our universe is 13.7 Billion yrs old and the Earth will be around for at most 7.5 Billion more years. So that gives a lowball timeframe of 21.2 Billion yrs for Momoshiki to create his dimension. His dimension has multiple stars and nebulae in it. Even lowball it would be multi solar sized. We can use the energy required to create such a dimension and divide that by the timeframe to get an extremely lowballed Joule output for Momoshiki. Idk I spent 5 mins on this so lemme know if there are any inconsistencies. Because I did have a few assumptions.

Well time to make a CRT and get Momoshiki, nard, sasu and by extension the gokage to star

Does a time frame matter? Its not like Momoshiki was paying energy in installments so that his planet and star can come into existence like a video game.

What if the dimensions of otsutsuki represents how much chakra they have, like kaguya has a lot of chakra and she has 6 dimension to represent that, Momoshiki has less chakra then kaguya that's why he has one dimension

If you find new arguments that you believe are backed by evidence, you can make a CRT. Discussion rules are meant to stop the repeated spamming of old news in this case.

I mostly agree although idk that I would say a statement is likely wrong without extra backing, moreso just ambiguous
Oh naw I wasn’t meaning to imply that a statement that isn’t backed is wrong, I may have worded that poorly, I’m saying more like “is it supported, is it contradicted” etc etc, statements can indeed stand fine on their own. And extra backing can just be logic checks rather than manga panel evidence.

It could be that the planet Momoshiki was on wasn't done harvesting as we see numerous other god trees present and the ones that did produce a chakra was cut down, that'why the planet still has its GPE
That seems like a rather unsubstantiated claim to make. The only real reason to say that absorbing chakra steals all the GBE from a planet with a fruit is just to say they’re 5-B. You might be able to make an argument that a planet’s chakra energy and rotational KE are proportional given how Uzuhiko works, but there’s no real concrete way to say that fruiting up a planet gives you its GBE, at least with what we know right now.

Well time to make a CRT and get Momoshiki, nard, sasu and by extension the gokage to star
For that you need compelling arguments to prove that Momoshiki created the dimension in the first place. I only gave an estimate in response to @Testarossa002 's timeframe issue. I still have no idea if the wiki will accept the novel as canon. You do that, then I'll be more than happy to create a calc blog.
Does a time frame matter? Its not like Momoshiki was paying energy in installments so that his planet and star can come into existence like a video game.
Yes it matters. Which is why I made an extreme lowball calc. The wiki only accepts per sec AP for ratings. And frankly timeframe should be the least of your concerns. The main issue is the canonicity. The verse would be blessed if even this lowball of a calc gets accepted lmao. Like Arc said, if you have new arguments then use them to overturn the discussion rule if you want.

The scan itself isn't an old argument. It's just evidence. An argument depends on the person presenting it and would take a lot of work. Not just posting scans and expecting people to accept it.
no I mean that claiming it says universe is false and easily debunked just by looking at the raws alone. All previous arguments that used these scans claimed that and were debunked

no I mean that claiming it says universe is false and easily debunked just by looking at the raws alone. All previous arguments that used these scans claimed that and were debunked
Like Alt said. As long as the dimension is proven to have been constructed by Momo, an upgrade is bound to happen whether it's a universe or just a pocket dimension.

Like Alt said. As long as the dimension is proven to have been constructed by Momo, an upgrade is bound to happen whether it's a universe or just a pocket dimension.
Well not entirely depends on how big and how long it took to construct. It could vary from solid support to a potential upgrade. Regardless, finding a way to scale it to his physicals now that Naruto is no longer a UES verse will be a challenge.

Well not entirely depends on how big and how long it took to construct. It could vary from solid support to a potential upgrade. Regardless, finding a way to scale it to his physicals now that Naruto is no longer a UES verse will be a challenge.
This is true. I was going off of my lowballed calc, but it could have some mistakes. Regarding UES, I was under the impression that six paths characters still have some sort of UES no? Either way it's not gonna be easy for sure.

Edit: My bad, I assumed Otsutsuki == Six Paths.

This is true. I was going off of my lowballed calc, but it could have some mistakes. Regarding UES, I was under the impression that six paths still have some sort of UES no? Either way it's not gonna be easy for sure.

Edit: My bad, I assumed Otsutsuki == Six Paths.
Naw if they did they’d scale physically to the SPCT, which characters like Hagoromo do not. Also, we’ve seen Otsutsuki with like amps and whatnot so there’s no real reason to assume every technique of theirs = their punches.

Boruto, the anime that takes, but does not give
There is no point in being salty tbh. Even if we can't get this to scale to physicals now, the manga is still on going and later down the line could give us extra corroborative lore.
Naw if they did they’d scale physically to the SPCT, which characters like Hagoromo do not. Also, we’ve seen Otsutsuki with like amps and whatnot so there’s no real reason to assume every technique of theirs = their punches.
True.

Back