• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so, Momoshiki has a statement about wanting to basically blow up the Earth's surface, aka 'till it' and he attempts to do so with that giant Bijuu Dama he absorbed from Gyuki. We generally speaking know they vaporize stuff with destruction (as seen when Momo redirects the Bijuu Dama, and basically every other Bijuu Dama calc we have here) and this feat could be pretty strong if I knew what depth of destruction to use
Without any arbitrary assumptions (so no vaporization end), this would just be 180-640 petatons depending on the type of explosion. If you prove that it's a vaporization, we could reverse engineer the given formula to get a vaporization end.

Edit: But what's the purpose of this? Are you planning to scale the Bijuu and ten tails to this?

Without any arbitrary assumptions (so no vaporization end), this would just be 180-640 petatons depending on the type of explosion. If you prove that it's a vaporization, we could reverse engineer the given formula to get a vaporization end.
I think a Boros calculation for melting or vaporizing the surface to like High 6-A+ like 10s of exaton range.

Yeah seems like a dud calc.
One thing I've noticed is that Momoshiki distinguishes between seedbed (which context wise seems to be the planet) and nursery:

image.png

image.png

However, I don't know how fruitful this can be given that we have barely any context for either word

Nah. The Boruto lore is fine. They chose a lane, and stayed the course. The problems deals with Kishimoto’s ** up regarding Kaguya’s lore. Minato’s Story was cool, but tbh unnecessary. There was a opportunity to have Kishimoto fix his ** up, but we as a fandom fumbled. 😞
Ur mom's unnecessary
he was moving through his mirror soooo…..
Out of, not between

Ur mom's unnecessary
It's been a while since I last saw you defending your Goat
Is there any evidence for the movie being canon, where Momo creates his dimensions?
None really. The best argument I'm thinking is to look for Kishimoto's involvement and argue that it could serve as support material for stuff that it doesn't contradict. If we can prove all retcons to simply be cosmetic (Which is not true), I guess a solid argument can be made.

Why did Baryon Mode Naruto not simply break Isshiki's neck?
Both BM Naruto and Isshiki suffered from an acute case of IQ negation. Isshiki didn't lead with Daikokuten even though it's a ranged ability and BM Naruto didn't grapple Isshiki and decided to punch him even though his ability is contact based.

Both BM Naruto and Isshiki suffered from an acute case of IQ negation. Isshiki didn't lead with Daikokuten even though it's a ranged ability and BM Naruto didn't grapple Isshiki and decided to punch him even though his ability is contact based.
Was he trying to just one shot Isshiki lmao

Does a time frame matter? Its not like Momoshiki was paying energy in installments so that his planet and star can come into existence like a video game.
Personally, I think offscreen creation feats should be treated as instant.
I don't think a hypothetical character A is spending years creating a dimension
Since this wiki is a more conservative one, it doesn't really work that way here.
Hence the use of assumed timeframes
For example, Chaos from SDS

So, I’ve been thinking about Naruto’s Rasengan Barrage and I think the way we handle it is kinda nonsensical. Let me explain…

Yes, we know that the Databook says its > 2x because the inverse rotations, but sans the rotations… doesn't the wiki count simultaneous attacks like this as additive?

Like, we distinguish between two of the same attacks hitting back-to-back, vs two of the same attacks hitting at the same time, right?

So in this case, regardless of inverse rotations, Rasengan Barrage would still be 2x for striking at the same time versus 2 back-to-back strikes, which is not accepted as 2x.

Not really cause if i'm right the Naruto universes vastly outnumber the Canon Dragon Ball 2-C, with just one more universe being enough to blink them out of existence...

that's assuming I got it right of course.

Increases his speed but that's not the part of the jutsu that's light speed
It is, that’s the whole point of his keakki genkai. He reflects off of mirrors at LS speeds. He traps them in a dome of mirrors so he can hit them from every side. Just because he might not have another mirror to catch him shouldn’t make him magically slower

Last edited:
So, I’ve been thinking about Naruto’s Rasengan Barrage and I think the way we handle it is kinda nonsensical. Let me explain…

Yes, we know that the Databook says its > 2x because the inverse rotations, but sans the rotations… doesn't the wiki count simultaneous attacks like this as additive?

Like, we distinguish between two of the same attacks hitting back-to-back, vs two of the same attacks hitting at the same time, right?

So in this case, regardless of inverse rotations, Rasengan Barrage would still be 2x for striking at the same time versus 2 back-to-back strikes, which is not accepted as 2x.
@Nierre @MinatoSparkle @Arc7Kuroi

Are you saying it's not 2x AP but just hitting you twice aka dealing double damage, like if naruto did back to back rasengans?

It is, that’s the whole point of his keakki genkai. He reflects off of mirrors at LS speeds. He traps them in a dome of mirrors so he can hit them from every side. Just because he might not have another mirror to catch him shouldn’t make him magically slower
That is an assumption. For all we know, it's a property of the mirrors to reflect off of each other at LS, but aren't LS when just coming out of them. It'd be very inconsistent to say Base Guy and Lee are LS, when even people like Tsunade are injured by moving at LS, and Kirin is so hyped up as undodgeable due to being LS.

Idk site standards but I would agree multiple attacks hitting at the same time is a relatively proportional amp to the number of attacks

That is an assumption. For all we know, it's a property of the mirrors to reflect off of each other at LS, but aren't LS when just coming out of them. It'd be very inconsistent to say Base Guy and Lee are LS, when even people like Tsunade are injured by moving at LS, and Kirin is so hyped up as undodgeable due to being LS.
no it’t not, its never stated nor implied he needs to go threw multiple mirrors to achieve LS. Not really, it just mean they have strong bodies. The raikage can survive being moved at those speeds but that doesn’t make him stronger than her. The fact that a partially blind/sick/ injured itachi could even react to a supposedly unavoidable attack already makes the hype sus

Are you saying it's not 2x AP but just hitting you twice aka dealing double damage, like if naruto did back to back rasengans?
Sorta, let me give you a better example.
  1. Character A has a slap that imparts 10,000 Joules.
In this scenario, if the Slap is the Rasengan, the back-to-back would be:
  1. Character A Slaps Character B on the Head, imparting 10,000 Joules, 1 second later, slaps Character B on the head again.
In this scenario, “Back-to-backisn’t accepted as 2x by wiki standards, right? But, if it is simultaneously done:
  1. Character A slaps Character B with BOTH hands on the head at the same time.
This is considered 2x, but solely on the basis that he is hitting Character B with both hands at the same time, thus imparting 20,000 Joules at once.

So to tie it back into the Rasengan Barrage question, even though the Databook says the attack is >2x because of Inverse Rotations, even if the inverse Rotations were not applicable, hitting with two Rasengans at the same time would still be 2x (Minus the “>”) ANYWAYS, going by the simultaneously example above.

Hopefully that’s not confusing.

Yeah, I'm with @The_one_you_least_expect here

There are multiple plausible counter arguments to this
1. The LS transportation stuff with Mabui can be just due to it being "travel speed" rather than short bursts of movement.
Same way flash can die (not stamina issues. He was literally getting burnt to death) by running at Mach 7 multiple times around the earth even though he can move short distances in picoseconds
2. Guy and Lee don't necessarily need to be LS to react and kick Haku
3. Even if they were, it can be chalked down to them being that high due to war arc buffs as we saw with Kakashi
4. There's also the less nice option of chalking it as an outlier for Lee and Guy. We already do the same for Sasuke and Naruto during the initial arc
5. Kirin isn't even a limiter perse. It works as a cap for nearly everything shown in the series prior. As I explained in the original thread, BZ isn't some kind of omnipotent source of information. Otherwise, we'll be applying the cap to characters like Juubi Jin Hagoromo. Further backed up by us seeing Itachi counter the same jutsu a few pages later

Sorta, let me give you a better example.
  1. Character A has a slap that imparts 10,000 Joules.
In this scenario, if the Slap is the Rasengan, the back-to-back would be:
  1. Character A Slaps Character B on the Head, imparting 10,000 Joules, 1 second later, slaps Character B on the head again.
In this scenario, “Back-to-backisn’t accepted as 2x by wiki standards, right? But, if it is simultaneously done:
  1. Character A slaps Character B with BOTH hands on the head at the same time.
This is considered 2x, but solely on the basis that he is hitting Character B with both hands at the same time, thus imparting 20,000 Joules at once.

So to tie it back into the Rasengan Barrage question, even though the Databook says the attack is >2x because of Inverse Rotations, even if the inverse Rotations were not applicable, hitting with two Rasengans at the same time would still be 2x (Minus the “>”) ANYWAYS, going by the simultaneously example above.

Hopefully that’s not confusing.
I can see what you mean but I want to see Minato's response.

Idk site standards but I would agree multiple attacks hitting at the same time is a relatively proportional amp to the number of attacks
I think we only accept that as true if the attacks fuse together. I think we explicitly do not accept that multiple separate attacks occurring concurrently is a multiplier.

I think we only accept that as true if the attacks fuse together. I think we explicitly do not accept that multiple separate attacks occurring concurrently is a multiplier.
So, basically it would depend on the feat and how its portrayed. In your opinion, how would a feat like this qualify under verse standards?

You have all 9 hitting simultaneously at roughly the same point, making 1 impact, not 9 separate impacts.

This is essentially the same principle as this, but with 9 instead of two. And as stated before, the databook says its power is >2x because of the inverse rotations but then this leads into the original question I asked above.

Back