• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf they probably still wouldn’t scale. With how justu don’t usually scale to physicals unless shown otherwise. So it might not matter
Oh yeah I'm aware. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with tier 2 Naruto. I was just curious as to why Gengar's issue with tier 2 Naruto was Madara specifically. (Although the arguments presented in the reddit thread are still ass.)

About the UES thing tho, I'm not that knowledgeable about it, but I doubt it's set in stone.

Yeah any Madara starting from Double Rinnegan should scale since he is Ghost Hagoromo level at that point
That was my impression too.

I was just curious as to why Gengar's issue with tier 2 Naruto was Madara specifically.
I just don’t like the idea of upscaling the shit out of characters because of a (imo) faulty universal meta

And not that I’m saying Madara has to cap at tier 5, just the basis of jumping from that alllll the way to tier 2 isn’t good

Cause then what, we get tier 6 Juubito then right after we get crazy ass tier 2 scaling? Idk seems a bit weird to me

they done nerfed Naruto, he has no more tsos in Boruto. Don't ask me why. It's a stupid decision
Damm, they did my goat that dirty? Couldn’t he just make more or something? Like obito and madera just got TSO when they got ten tails so couldn’t naruto do the same by pulling on the chakra of all the biju or something?

I wish we could see more of his attacks. Like Planetary or Magnet Rasengan, the other variations of his Bijuu Bomb Rasenshuriken, Boil Release. Like he’s got so much more than what we see in Boruto

Damm, they did my goat that dirty? Couldn’t he just make more or something? Like obito and madera just got TSO when they got ten tails so couldn’t naruto do the same by pulling on the chakra of all the biju or something?
No, for some reason Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode form can't create more TSO. Everytime he lost one in the War Arc it didn't make a new one. That being said by the end of his fight with Sasuke he still had three or four left but they just never show back up after that.

I just don’t like the idea of upscaling the shit out of characters because of a (imo) faulty universal meta

And not that I’m saying Madara has to cap at tier 5, just the basis of jumping from that alllll the way to tier 2 isn’t good

Cause then what, we get tier 6 Juubito then right after we get crazy ass tier 2 scaling? Idk seems a bit weird to me
Fair. The arguments are bad. But I personally would have no issues with the power jump itself tho if the arguments were good.
Kaguya’s chakra was so superior to Madara’s that Sasuke shat his pants and everyone was stupified. Madara doesn’t scale to Kaguya at all.
You're stupified

No, for some reason Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode form can't create more TSO. Everytime he lost one in the War Arc it didn't make a new one. That being said by the end of his fight with Sasuke he still had three or four left but they just never show back up after that.
It makes me wonder. What kind of threat could have made him use 3 of his TSOs.

IMG_3672.png

And that I think about it couldn’t he have just pumped nue full of saga chakra and turn it into a frog statue?
Yeah
I think Shikamaru and Naruto probably would've thought it was risky, since it was an unknown entity which came out of nowhere, capable of obliterating Konoha due to absorbing chakra. Seeing how it had Hashirama Cells, they probably thought it'd be risky to bet on the chance that it would work. Also, even turning it to a frog statue might not have really done much, because the chakra had to go somewhere. Nue's a ticking time bomb, so it would've prolly detonated anyway, just as a frog statue. That's just my headcanon though, a fair one I think but headcanon regardless.

Yeah
I think Shikamaru and Naruto probably would've thought it was risky, since it was an unknown entity which came out of nowhere, capable of obliterating Konoha due to absorbing chakra. Seeing how it had Hashirama Cells, they probably thought it'd be risky to bet on the chance that it would work. Also, even turning it to a frog statue might not have really done much, because the chakra had to go somewhere. Nue's a ticking time bomb, so it would've prolly detonated anyway, just as a frog statue. That's just my headcanon though, a fair one I think but headcanon regardless.
Eh fair enough, but the more I see this thing in action the less impressed I am. Bro almost got cooked by mitsuki 💀

Eh fair enough, but the more I see this thing in action the less impressed I am. Bro almost got cooked by mitsuki 💀
The Nue inside the dimension is ALOT weaker than the one in Konoha

but errm.. ur gonna get more and more less impressed with the action as the big booms and shit are gonna be dwindled down, a lot of the action sequences are pretty cool though, like the hand to hand combat and stuff.

I'm sure you've already seen Mitsuki vs Sumire in Konoha, and Boruto vs Nue

Btw @The_one_you_least_expect . Since you're the One Piece guy. I have been watching OP and am 230 episodes in. I already like it but fans say it gets actually good later in the series. So when is that?
I’m assuming your around the beginning of water 7,in simple terms think of this and the next arc as Arlong park but on crack. Shit gets really good here and is generally considered one of the best arcs in the series

💀💀

i thought it was pretty good from the beginning
ur actually in one of the best arcs in one piece rn, Water 7 (like top 3 for me personally, with Enies Lobby)

so I'd say ur right where it "gets good"
Less gooo. So far top for me is Arabasta.
I’m assuming your around the beginning of water 7, think of this and the next arc as Arlong park but on crack
To be precise I ended Long Schlong Island or sumn. But good to know fire is incoming. I really enjoyed the Arabasta arc tho.

The show seems really similar to Fairy Tail and Black Clover for some reason (but with good writing ofcs). I'm enjoying it so far. Zoro best character fr. He's literally me.

You could say that about any jump at any point. High tiers have to start somewhere. Like in DBS, where they went right from Tier 4 to Tier 2.

Ah ok, then what did you think of the underwater temple arc?
It was fine. I watched it so long ago I don't even remember what I thought of it. But the fight if I remember correctly was like a collaborative effort to defeat this one dude. Asta even cured that chick's voice afterwards I remember. But the teamwork was impressive against the buff guy.

Good stuff: Teamwork, intro of Licht, Buff guy somewhat, Yami and the other captains, the twins.

Black Clover in general seemed pretty stable in terms of quality imo (excluding the animation). It has more to offer than Demon Slayer, and it doesn't take on heavy stuff and then fumble it like My Hero Academia. Pretty good intro to Shonen too because of all the tropes. As for my personal feelings, I really don't remember because I had to drop it a year ago due to work. I might rewatch the arc and let you know when I pick it back up.
Onepiece gets good from the Arlong park arc

You start seeing the big boys at sabody archipelago
I mean I enjoyed everything that came after Arlong Park so if that quality is maintained, then I'm satisfied. The only issue I had with Arlong park was how easily Arlong went down I think. I also watched the Live action. Good stuff.

It was fine. I watched it so long ago I don't even remember what I thought of it. But the fight if I remember correctly was like a collaborative effort to defeat this one dude. Asta even cured that chick's voice afterwards I remember. But the teamwork was impressive against the buff guy.

Good stuff: Teamwork, intro of Licht, Buff guy somewhat, Yami and the other captains, the twins.

Black Clover in general seemed pretty stable in terms of quality imo (excluding the animation). It has more to offer than Demon Slayer, and it doesn't take on heavy stuff and then fumble it like My Hero Academia. Pretty good intro to Shonen too because of all the tropes. As for my personal feelings, I really don't remember because I had to drop it a year ago due to work. I might rewatch the arc and let you know when I pick it back up.
hmmm, speaking of anime with heavy themes have you watched Vineland saga?

Fair. The arguments are bad. But I personally would have no issues with the power jump itself tho if the arguments were good.
Believe me I’d have no problem either if the jump makes sense and the argument is solid. I’m pretty convinced that’ll happen towards the end of Boruto tbh

You could say that about any jump at any point. High tiers have to start somewhere. Like in DBS, where they went right from Tier 4 to Tier 2.
You’re not wrong. But I think DB does a better job of making that jump actually make sense

Kaguya’s chakra was so superior to Madara’s that Sasuke shat his pants and everyone was stupified. Madara doesn’t scale to Kaguya at all.
Didn't you argue 2E Madara~Base Hagoromo<~Kaguya?
I lowkey think he might've used them against Sasuke, to protect himself from the blast or smthn

It’s really irritating to keep seeing the narrative that, “Naruto cant make more TSB”. THAT’S FALSE!!!

• Obito demonstrated on panel that you can create AT LEAST 1 TSB when you have Six Paths Power.
  • Toneri demonstrated that it’s possible to recreate an entire set when they are destroyed.

Naruto/Madara not making more =\= the inability to do so when the ability is SHOWN being able to be recreated from scratch. And no, that is not BZ being turned into one. BZ is simply receding out of the way of the TSB piercing Obito’s hand.

Naruto NOT creating one is CIS, nothing more. Not that it would matter as Momoshiki’s Rinnegan > TSB via Absorbtion. Delta Eyes > TSB via Absorption. Jigen/Isshiki > TSB via Sukunahikona & Karma.

At ep 15, learned some new stuff about the otosuki clan so that’s cool. But the class rep basically getting off Scott free doesn’t set well with me. She almost kill multiple people and attempted to destroy the village. I get redemption is a theme for this new era but letting people go back to there way of life like nothing ever happened an’t the way to go about that

At ep 15, learned some new stuff about the otosuki clan so that’s cool. But the class rep basically getting off Scott free doesn’t set well with me. She almost kill multiple people and attempted to destroy the village. I get redemption is a theme for this new era but letting people go back to there way of life like nothing ever happened an’t the way to go about that
Ehh... she's an 11/12 year old girl who was manipulated by the likes of Danzo and Root to absorb chakra from civilians to get revenge. In the novel adaptation of the arc, it's revealed that Nue was actually absorbing her negative emotions from the very beginning (due to her hate towards her dad, Konoha, and her life in general) which is what led her to continue down that spiral.

Once that chakra was removed from her thanks to Boruto, Konoha has no real reason to punish her since there's nothing to worry about. What she needed was guidance and a new direction, which Boruto had given to her, with a new outlook on life and her letting go of her dad and Danzo's manipulation, she's pretty much in a new slate.

Last edited:
Ehh... she's an 11/12 year old girl who was manipulated by the likes of Danzo and Root to absorb chakra from civilians to get revenge. In the novel adaptation of the arc, it's revealed that Nue was actually absorbing her negative emotions from the very beginning (due to her hate towards her dad, Konoha, and her life in general) which is what led her to continue down that spiral.

Once that chakra was removed from her thanks to Boruto, Konoha has no real reason to punish her since there's nothing to worry about. What she needed was guidance and a new direction, which Boruto had given to her, with a new outlook on life and her letting go of her dad and Danzo's manipulation, she's pretty much in a new slate.
Didn’t she have to go away for a while after the incident bc of Shikamaru doing something? 🤔

Besides, we already know Hokage Naruto is Corrupt asf… 💀

Back