• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
17503558301691647261.jpg
Still does feel like some sort of baryon mode bs is going to happen, like it becoming the new KCM2

💀
Why is this in Jokes battles tho? 🤔🤔🤔

So apparently, tailed beasts revive and regenerate naturally even if their body, soul, and mind are extinguished/erased. Basically, soul destruction is not enough to permanently kill them. That's mid-godly regeneration, and possibly type 8 immortality.
Shinju, Juubi, and Kaguya should also have this ability as well.

Potential 5C, low 5b Sarada.

Depending on how Himawari performs next chapter, she will get the low 5b scaling as well.

Last edited:
Someone said that this is not Kurama and it's new Kurama but it turned out to be same Kurama. Also they call retconned because they don't reading Naruto

It's not a retcon and basically confirms what was already heavily implied back in Shippuden

But ngl...I don't like it...here's why...

- The way Kurama talked about Baryon Mode it made it seem like this was a perma death unlike that of a normal death of a Bijuu

- It basically kinda takes away a massive part of the consequences that were to happen in order to defeat Isshiki

- I wouldn't mind Himawari having some kind of bastardized chakra cloak like what the gold and silver brothers had but nothing beyond that

It's not a retcon and basically confirms what was already heavily implied back in Shippuden

- The way Kurama talked about Baryon Mode it made it seem like this was a perma death unlike that of a normal death of a Bijuu

- It basically kinda takes away a massive part of the consequences that were to happen in order to defeat Isshiki

- I wouldn't mind Himawari having some kind of bastardized chakra cloak like what the gold and silver brothers had but nothing beyond that
Yep basically the only issues with it.

We overlooked certain aspects of the convo. I saw this posted elsewhere.
z9rrQd5.jpeg

"I came to say farewell... so far as that goes"
This may be our last conversation.

Kurama knew Naruto wasn't dying, so everything was about himself. Plus, they can't tell exactly when they'll respawn.

The writer wrote this way on purpose.

If Kurama Spawned 50 years later, that would still have been a MASSIVE Sacrifice. 🤷‍♂️

I get it though, that wasn’t “necessarily” the implication of using Baryon Mode, but it still presented major changes for Naruto.

Perhaps it would have been better if this Kurama had the memories of the past Kurama (As Memories are carried via chakra) but wasn’t the same Kurama, ala, MCU Vision post Endgame/WandaVision.

So apparently, tailed beasts revive and regenerate naturally even if their body, soul, and mind are extinguished/erased. Basically, soul destruction is not enough to permanently kill them. That's mid-godly regeneration, and possibly type 8 immortality.
Shinju, Juubi, and Kaguya should also have this ability as well.

Potential 5C, low 5b Sarada.

Depending on how Himawari performs next chapter, she will get the low 5b scaling as well.
That's not Regeneration. It's Resurrection and it's not Combat applicable

Ep 214, a lot of cool reveals so far. Isshiki’s yellow eye is pretty interesting. I kinda suspected koji might have had some connection to jiraiya I just didn’t think he’d be his clone. And the fact he got sent on a suicide mission without knowing so is pretty ****** up.

ep 216, the otoshuiki needing to be feed to a ten tails to grow is kinda contrived tbh. Like someone kaygua before eating the chakra fruit beat isshiki and “feed” him to ten tails but then he survives and becomes a parasite. Like is this deviled into more or?

ep 216, the otoshuiki needing to be feed to a ten tails to grow is kinda contrived tbh. Like someone kaygua before eating the chakra fruit beat isshiki and “feed” him to ten tails but then he survives and becomes a parasite. Like is this deviled into more or?
images

IIRC, Isshiki didn't get fed to their (Isshiki's and Kaguya's) Ten Tails, he just got cut in half by Kaguya and somehow got away from her before being found by Jigen.

It's possible that Kaguya found someone compatible with her own Karma Seal, implanted said person, then fed herself to the Ten Tails and grow the God Tree since she obviously didn't find Isshiki and she's the only other Otsutsuki on the planet.

It's possible that Kaguya found someone compatible with her own Karma Seal, implanted said person, then fed herself to the Ten Tails and grow the God Tree since she obviously didn't find Isshiki and she's the only other Otsutsuki on the planet.
Or that god tree that Kaguya merged with is shibais ten tails, cause in her backstory that Tree already existed there

Back